Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Ye Old Black Magick If Alex from A Clockwork Orange could do magick, what sort of magick would he do?

Old 07-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
nytek

Default Demonic Enochian Watchtower System

This is something I came across today -- and Christ on a cross it looks like something I'd at least like to study. That said, then I figure some of you might be curious as well. Anyone who has worked with Enochian forces can attest to their power. I can only imagine what a novice or greater practitioner, sufficiently holding grasp upon his or her own ego from Self-awareness, with this book would unlock.

[snip]
Quote:
Ixaxaar Publishing
Ordines Descendens
Dr John Dee

This text is the lost counterpart of the better-known Enochian material: for the ´Ordines Descendens´ deals with Demonic rather than Angelic forces. Whereas they describe the watchtowers, names and calls of the Angelic hierarchy Ordines Descendens describes its demonic mirror. A set of infernal Watchtowers are given from which are derived the four names of Satan and the rest of the infernal hierarchy. The process used is cognate but significantly variant from that used for the Angels. As well as giving the names of these diabolical beings their powers are described with detailed information as to how they may be evoked using a magic circle and a triangle or art. The invocation is sealed using some of the thirteen Descending Clavicules which are given in Enochian with the English translations. These evoke infernal forces in a similar manner that the Enochian Keys or Calls invoke Angelic forces. This is effectively an Enochian Grimoire of Satanic beings, the counterparts of the Angelic beings. Privately printed, limited edition of 236 copies. Hardcover. Large quarto (12ins x 8.5ins), xviii (ii) + 79 pages. Black cloth elegantly blocked in bronze and red. Colour frontis portrait of Dr John Dee. Illustrated. Archival quality print upon a superb 160gsm smooth wove archival paper. Temporarily out of stock

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 08-02-2010 at 02:05 AM.
nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #2
nytek

GOT IT! DOWNLOAD LINK--->Link removed at request of publisher.

I pause to formally thank the spirits for continued access to drink from their font of wealth of wisdom without end:

EXCERPTS
"A True Relation of the Ordines Descendens or, the Descending Hierarchies, of Dr. John Dee, Scholar and Courtier of Mortlake in Surrey, in Which is to be Recounted His Most Secret & Surprising Discoveries Representing the Methods & Calculations by Which a Knowing Man Well Versed in These Matters May Place at Their Own Disposal all the Legions of Tartarus."

True of alleged source or not -- this book holds great power based on the legitimacy in symbol and the greater actuality of the system. I invite you to check it out if you will.

DOWNLOAD LINK--->Link removed at request of publisher.

PS DO NOT use the "direct download" link, but click on the actual hypertext link below that, itself. Also you will need to download the decompression and unpacking programs Winzip or WINrar to open the compressed file the book is in beyond the link posted up above. Use google.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 08-02-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
nytek

How to make your own Enochian tablets fairly easily (more details later):

Get cardboard or posterboard or foam rubber. Get rubber cement. Get paper to print upon, of course. A printer. And you'll need excel.

Go to google and find an enochian true type font. Just google for that and google how to install it. It's simple. Save it to that directory relevant to your operating system and then make an excel spread sheet that is graphed so it can then be filled in with Enochian letters, and colored, to form tablets and subangles.

OR ... you can download the pre-made tablets which I'll made that you can print out. They are typical letter paper sized print-outs. These will come soon in another post (when I can).

PS Before you attempt working with the imbalanced elementals you'll need to make and consecrate the demonic lamen. I'm trying to get a picture of it for you all tonight or tomorrow.

I will also upload a PELE ring cut-out so that you may form and consecrate your own PELE ring ... the alleged true ring of Solomon given by Archangel Michael. These items and their consecration will empower you. If you have Evoking Eternity, using the system featured in Chapter Five, "Basic Evocation", and this, the implements--you will have a powerful cumulative ritual once your LBRP and other standard rituals you've had success with have been included if need be.

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 08-02-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:38 PM   #4
nytek

Default The Ring

PELE RING
(PRINT, CUT OUT AND TAPE DOWN THE CORRECT SIZE)
(worn on middle finger of projecting hand)

Okay, this PELE ring right here is one of the tools you need. It is said to be the true ring of Solomon (think: ring from goetia), which was given unto Dee by the Archangel Michael quite a long time ago in 1582. It's to be colored gold or silver; outlined in black, before being consecrated and used in ceremony.

When you realize you are prepared
Having made it, now, leave it on the alter for a time set aside as appropriate and then you will come to it, kneeling before your alter on one knee like a warlord before his emperor, and begin to pronounce aloud Dee's abridged and modified daily prayer for Wisdom to on high (but speak it to the darker "shadow" of same godly essence imagined as light above you during Kabballistic Cross):

"Teach me, (O Master of this Outer World), to have correct knowledge and understanding, for your wisdom is all that I desire. Speak your word in my ear, (O Peacock Lord who art of the Heavenly Fire), and set your wisdom in my heart. Amen."

Ready yourself and recentered now, hold up the ring in your palm and pronounce the Prayer of the Ring:

"Behold the ring. Lo, this it is. This is it, wherewith all miracles, and divine works and wonders were wrought by Solomon: This is it, which the Archangel Michael hath revealed to me. This is it, which philosophy dreameth of. This is it, which the angels scarce know. This is it, and bless-ed be his name: yea, his name be blessed forever. Without this I shall do nothing. Blessed be his name, that encompasses all things: Wonders are in him, and his name is WONDERFUL: PELE. His name worketh wonders from generation to generation. Amen."

"After reciting these prayers and putting on the Ring, I then position myself at the [alter], and prepare to put on the lamen."

(Excerpted and modified from Enochian Vision Magick by DuQuette)
*Pele is said to be latin for "miracle worker"

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 08-02-2010 at 02:10 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:44 AM   #5
nytek

Default The Lamen

Thee Original Lamen (COLOR: GOLD)

fancy border is only decoration -- trace design in center square onto square of paper in black ink

Pick up the lamen, which provides protection for you throughout the ritual, from its place upon the alter. Place it around your neck now maintaining an attitude of reverence for the powers that be, all the while saying:
"Behold the lamen. As the goodly Heptarchic lamen conciliates one with Heaven and Earth by the virtue of the Holy Table, then so let this lamen I now place upon my heart conciliate me wholly and perfectly with the living forces of darkness both onmipresent and eternal. As above, so below. As within, so without. So mote it be."

Having placed the ring and lamen upon yourself, and having done your usual rituals such as the Rite of the Averse Star LBRP, go on now to converse with, to learn the natures of, and to plot and scheme with these demons in the name of Shaitan to your heart's content. Not all are as terrible in function as you imagine already. The grimoire has plenty of uses.

Details on Lamen Construction and Usage:

[snip]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia

Lamen (magic)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lamen is a general term for a magical pendant worn around the neck so that it hangs upon the breast over the heart. Its uses vary but generally is a commandment of authority. The magician wears a lamen which is a symbolic representation of his relation to his godhead. He will wear lamens made of the sigils of spirits he wishes to command. It has been described as "...a sort of Coat of Arms. It expresses the character and powers of the wearer." One type of lamen is the talisman which functions as a storehouse of some particular kind of energy, the kind that is needed to accomplish the task for which you have constructed it.

"To make it personal, the magickian should write his or her magical name on the back of the square of paper where the lamen is drawn or colored."

Tyson goes on to admonish us with, "If there are any Enochian magicians foolish enough to deliberately seek to evoke the evil spirits or demons of the Great Table, it would be appropriate for them to use the first goetic version of Dee's lamen, and to write their magickal name on the back to personalize it.

Since the sole function of this first lamen is in goetic theurgy, it did not seem necessary to reproduce it in this book. Those determined to go to the devil in their own fashion will find the goetic lamen in Turner's Heptarchia Mystica of John Dee."

{Aforementioned text excerpted from Enochian Magick for Beginners by Donald Tyson}
{Ritual wording cited or adapted from or by L.M. DuQuette, via Enochian Vision Magick}

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 11-07-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:56 PM   #6
nytek

A further note to the wise: DO NOT perform these evocations within your main temple especially if it is within a frequently trafficked area in the home. As you ought to know from Watchtower usage, Enochian energies are nearly impossible to banish for around the two weeks they may linger, many find. Try to go outdoors, or to use a secondary warded room like a closet; a real magickal vacuum in the universe. Do this ... or else ... I warned you.

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 08-03-2010 at 02:00 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:46 AM   #7
nytek

Default Inverse Enochian Watchtower Tablets Finished At Last

VIEW AND DOWNLOAD HERE:http://thefoolspeaks.com/nytek/Averse%20Watchtowers/

--C.G. JUNG