Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 02-21-2016, 03:14 PM   #21
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
As I originally stated. You don't know what you're talking about. I have complete faith in that.
That's your desire, not a faith.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 04:04 PM   #22
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
That's your desire, not a faith.
What the fuck are you talking about? That's an actual question, what the fuck are you talking about? Nothing you say makes any sense, none of it, I bet you struggle to shit for days after this exchange. You can't stand being called out for your blatant bullshit can you.

MagickNinja. Get down off your giant wooden pony, stop preaching shit you know nothing about to people who might be dumb enough to believe you, and/or take you seriously, and go shuffle of the edge of the earth. Maybe one of the Djinn space ships will catch you and turn you into a reptialian, then drop you off with the British royal family in Scotland, where you're anally raped with a knife by Roald Dahl, while Bill Hicks quaffs fine brandy and points, and laughs.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 04:12 PM   #23
MagickNinja

Quote:
What the fuck are you talking about? That's an actual question, what the fuck are you talking about? Nothing you say makes any sense, none of it, I bet you struggle to shit for days after this exchange. You can't stand being called out for your blatant bullshit can you.

MagickNinja. Get down off your giant wooden pony, stop preaching shit you know nothing about to people who might be dumb enough to believe you, and/or take you seriously, and go shuffle of the edge of the earth. Maybe one of the Djinn space ships will catch you and turn you into a reptialian, then drop you off with the British royal family in Scotland, where you're anally raped with a knife by Roald Dahl, while Bill Hicks quaffs fine brandy and points, and laughs.
This post is abusive, insulting, threatening, hateful and harassing. ( Says a lot about the person and their 'beliefs' or lack of them to put it more accurately ).

The forum is not meant for this type of behavior, take your spitefulness elsewhere.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-21-2016 at 04:21 PM.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:29 PM   #24
Djinn and juice

Quote:
This post is abusive, insulting, threatening, hateful and harassing. ( Says a lot about the person and their 'beliefs' or lack of them to put it more accurately ).

The forum is not meant for this type of behavior, take your spitefulness elsewhere.
Oh, 2 Lols in 1 day, LOL! This post only works based on YOUR beliefs, Mr Ninja. When you find your dummy everything will be just fine.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:48 PM   #25
Omera

Theres no explanation for this except for having desperation for confirmation that you're not a loser. Like you're trying for some sort of verification from your fellow man that you're not absolutely retarded. This, this right here is mental illness worse than I've seen on an occult forum. I threaten to kill peoples girlfriends and I don't get in trouble because I'm CONSIDERED crazy but damn man at least I fucking hold my ground when they bite back! You're just a silly goose.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 05:21 PM   #26
Djinn and juice

Quote:
No, its fine, I quite like what you posted, I respect your attitude. Exactly, its my truth, I would never want to force it on anyone, its up to the person what they believe, I am just bringing my independent thought to the table when we are for example indoctrinated with modern science denying Magick etc. Trying to force is when you insult someone etc.

The rest of it might be getting into mob rules but I thought Djinn spaceships was at least 'Magick and mayhem'? To me, everyone is talking about different theories for the Djinn UFO's ,maybe I'm wrong - maybe that's just my experience, I'll put it in mob rules next time.

Thanks, I get it now, they feel subconsciously threatened of me forcing my beliefs, I honestly thought the template of what I was saying was universally believed being on a Magick forum, I would expect a different response on a science forum! I thought on a Magick forum everyone would at least be open minded to conspiracies whether or not they agree because Magick is possibly the biggest conspiracy! That's fine, if I wanted to force I would keep quiet altogether.

You gave the perfect response, you don't believe in some of the stuff I stated, but you can't prove its wrong either. I 100% respect that just as much as someone who was to agree with me, because both responses are 100% honest. It's not quantity ( that's pride and ego ) it's quality, that's all I care about.
I'm open minded, MN. I believe in things that most of the world would call insane, but I believe in them because they prove themselves to me, through rational belief, study and controlled experimentation, and direct experience. I respect others beliefs too, I'm very tolerant of conflicting beliefs as long as they're not based on fantasy, and tenuous theories. If they are, and someone starts shooting them around from a pedestal of their own creation, and putting it out there expecting it to be lapped up as gospel, I'm going to call bullshit. expect to be called out, and back up your claims with SOMETHING, rather than squealing and rolling on your back to play the stuck pig.

You're (I hope) a practicing magician. You should have courage of conviction, and an argument to back it back it up, yet all you have is childish protest, fingers in the ears "LALALALALA! I CANT HEAR YOU!!" Shit.

Pull your finger out of your ass and give it a sniff. You are a fool.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:11 PM   #27
Magari

MagickNinja is a neverending source of entertainment.

However, its beginning to make me feel a bit depraved....

you know... taking pleasure in the failures of ignorance.

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 10:45 AM   #28
blood_master

Quote:
No, it isn't, Jinn is the Arabic word, and it means "hidden from sight." Whatever is depicted in the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs predates Islam, and the creation of the Djinn.

Blood Master, I've never seen a Reptilian, I'm not even sure they exist, however, I've seen the Djinn, and I know a lot about them, straight from the source as they say. I have 2 very close friends among the Djinn, and they don't have space ships, they're not aliens, and they're not demons, and quite frankly they find MagickNinja as hilarious as I do.
Well i'm not a summoner (goetic magus) so i dont know much about Djinn or demons since ive never contacted them directly but from what i have researched i believe some demons are not evil also ive seen more people besides MagickNinja state that Djinn are demons, daemons or genie, as some call them, i could be wrong though, if so i would appreciate if you could point me to a good source of information on the subject, currently i'm only intrested in information about demons from an Occultist standpoint, if i search google i usally just get info from Christian sorces, and that isn't usefull to me right now

Quote:
and quite frankly they find MagickNinja as hilarious as I do.
I don't see the need to say something like this to someone though

Last edited by blood_master; 02-22-2016 at 10:54 AM.
blood_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 11:57 AM   #29
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_master View Post
Well i'm not a summoner (goetic magus) so i dont know much about Djinn or demons since ive never contacted them directly but from what i have researched i believe some demons are not evil also ive seen more people besides MagickNinja state that Djinn are demons, daemons or genie, as some call them, i could be wrong though, if so i would appreciate if you could point me to a good source of information on the subject, currently i'm only intrested in information about demons from an Occultist standpoint, if i search google i usally just get info from Christian sorces, and that isn't usefull to me right now

The best book I found is 'The Magick Book' from the link at the top of the forum and its quite cheap too. It had everything I could have ever wished for in it.

Some are indeed good and some are bad, just like humans.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:04 PM   #30
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_master View Post

Yeah, you're quite right, many of today's Demons are yesterdays Gods and Goddesses, or Nephlim. The reason why many people confuse them with demons is a passage from the Qur'an. When Allah created man he commanded the angels and the djinn to bow down before his new creation. Most obeyed but a number among the djinn, led by a powerful Ifrit named Iblis, refused, as they were sworn to only kneel before Allah as the creator God. For this Iblis was labeled the Shaytan, the accuser or the adversary, and he was sent to Earth until the day of judgement. On earth he's still in Gods grace, but his purpose is to test mankind, and their faith in God. Many of the djinn followed him, as they followed Lucifer in the bible, and some were corrupted by "demonic" powers, demonic meaning earthly pleasures.

Obviously you have to read between the lines here, it's a religious text designed to control above teaching the truth. Anything that is not with God is bad, only God is good... You get the picture. You'll see mirrors in the Qur'an, in the bible, and the Torah. Iblis is Lucifer, and in turn Lucifer is Prometheus of Greek legend, and you start to see how over time the truth has been manipulated to serve the people in power.

The Djinn being categorized as Demons, or Aliens is just another act of "Demonization" or if you will Alienation, to remove them so far from their true self in our consciousness, they're beyond recognition.

What kind of stuff are you wanting to read? Do you want stuff that will teach you how to summon, or just more background information?