Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
pAmphAge

Default Layour

LAYOUR emotions stands for Love All Your Open Undernourished Raw emotions. This is a specific set of raw, open nerve ends that are exposed after the break-up of a relationship.

I find this bundle of emotions is pretty much universal across the board...at least when the person is the one being dumped. (Those doing the dumping usually feel just fine. : )

Quite awhile back, I decided to make a Chaos Magick Servitor to feed off all these icky, yet powerful emotions. There is such a RESERVE of energy here that the servitor had plenty to feed on!

I find goals manifested quite well with only one little trick: ANY goal seems fine *except* to try and channel the energy straight back into trying to get the person back who dumped you (this seems to cancel everything out and nothing happens.) But other goals...even towards a new love seem fine. Having the servitor work on unrelated goals, such as wealth, prestige, or career seem to work even better.

I like working with premade servitors sometimes...I still use Phil Hine's GOFLOWOLFOG to great effect on occasion. So just in case someone wants to work with my original servitor:

LAYOUR the Emotion-Eating Servitor:

p/\mph/\ge
pAmphAge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:45 PM   #2
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by pAmphAge View Post

Quite awhile back, I decided to make a Chaos Magick Servitor to feed off all these icky, yet powerful emotions. There is such a RESERVE of energy here that the servitor had plenty to feed on!

I find goals manifested quite well with only one little trick: ANY goal seems fine *except* to try and channel the energy straight back into trying to get the person back who dumped you (this seems to cancel everything out and nothing happens.) But other goals...even towards a new love seem fine. Having the servitor work on unrelated goals, such as wealth, prestige, or career seem to work even better.

p/\mph/\ge
Hey pamphage. Cool post. You know, this part I reference above reminds me of something. It's just like this certain NLP technique I'd read about some time ago that'd recently popped up again coincidentally. Through the example provided, it can be interesting for some to see how magical NLP can be, because your mind is a very powerful thing after all. Yeah? And of course it is.

In any case, after the jump you'll find something really similar that may be insightful (perhaps even useful) to you in the future. I know things like the Etheric Basketball Bounce have helped me tremendously at times with what could be termed "state control" and "reframing", myself, looking back. Peace.
nytek

PS LINK

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote