Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 02-18-2012, 05:38 AM   #1
unlucky one

Unhappy astral plain: can't explain please help

I have been astral projecting for about six months now but the last time I did my guardian (not guide) showed me things I can't explain if I even try to when I'm on the physical plain my brain gets blank. And now I have been getting a lot stronger on the astral plain and when I was really strong my vibrations were to high to go back to my body or that's what I think what's good way to get back into my body if this keeps happening. Please help if you can thank you
unlucky one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:16 AM   #2
Barrackubus

Smile

As far as coming back by choice, what event or thought process would allow that to come to mind. I had never had that occur to me at all when traveling the otherside. I fall asleep in trance, my HGA and I travel and talk, and also he has shown me rather peculiar things that have no apparent meaning, no meaning as long as I consider it logically. My suggestion is that those things that are not understood, can be best understood during a time of deep meditation. Sometimes in that state of gnosis things are reconsidered with different parts of our psyche and the message or lesson vibes within us. It is as though all the lights get turned on. As far as bringing myself back, ive never even thought of coming back while I am out, it can be best trusted you need that lesson time and they will send you back when they are done, specifically when it comes to the guides or guardians.

It should never be forgotten for a single moment that the central and essential work of the Magician is the attainment of the Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel. Once he has achieved this he must of course be left entirely in the hands of that Angel, who can be invariably and inevitably relied upon to lead him to the further great step—crossing of the Abyss and the attainment of the grade of Master of the Temple.

Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole law..
Barrackubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:51 AM   #3
Psiiham

Malkuth...concentrate on malkuth, study malkuth.
i try to see the astral travel as a way to learn things that will help you understand the
kingdom fully.

bring yourself back by studying and meditating on malkuth.
i understand not being able to explain your transcendence
on the astral plane but i have experienced what you described and i think
you are at an apex point of being a magus.For myself at that apex and during
i hit a boost of celestial information via astral travel.

look into the hexagram rituals...and "IAO" (isis.apophosis.osiris risen)
i think they are the next step. ; )

0 = 0

Last edited by Psiiham; 08-14-2012 at 06:00 AM.
Psiiham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:04 AM   #4
Psiiham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrackubus View Post
As far as coming back by choice, what event or thought process would allow that to come to mind. I had never had that occur to me at all when traveling the otherside. I fall asleep in trance, my HGA and I travel and talk, and also he has shown me rather peculiar things that have no apparent meaning, no meaning as long as I consider it logically. My suggestion is that those things that are not understood, can be best understood during a time of deep meditation. Sometimes in that state of gnosis things are reconsidered with different parts of our psyche and the message or lesson vibes within us. It is as though all the lights get turned on. As far as bringing myself back, ive never even thought of coming back while I am out, it can be best trusted you need that lesson time and they will send you back when they are done, specifically when it comes to the guides or guardians.
so true...give them the time they need you for.
if you cut it too short you could lose key insights.

0 = 0
Psiiham is offline   Reply With Quote