Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 01-15-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
zausvep

Default Astral Projection

Would someone please explain this to me? Not really interested in how you do it so much as what it is.

For example,

If I were to sit and visualize a world, then visualize my body, then inhabit that body and explore that world, and then that world becomes real to the point that I can no longer alter it, is this a form of astral projection? or is it at least usable in understanding what astral projection is?
zausvep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:29 PM   #2
ceewayne

Quote:
If I were to sit and visualize a world, then visualize my body, then inhabit that body and explore that world, and then that world becomes real to the point that I can no longer alter it, is this a form of astral projection?
Or you can be creating your own Mindspace. A place on the Astral that you can do rituals and meet and work with Entities.

One time I invoked the Beings that I work with and instead of drawing Their energy into my heart, like I usually do, I drew Them into my head. Next thing I knew is that They recreated my Mindspace. The First turned it into a thing of beauty and the others brought gifts that exalted and empowered me. A very beautiful moment that caused me to feel pressure in my head while They were doing it.

Chris

I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole viceregent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.
ceewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
zausvep

I once created a world that only consisted of a desert and a pyramid resting on a platform, had a few strange encounters there.

One was this black demonic looking dog thing that approached me as I meditated looking out into the desert, I didn't move or feel afraid even though it had the appearance of evil, I reached out and petted it once it stopped in front of me - my hand some how got stuck to it and this black mist went into me, my hand was then freed and I watched the dog walk away.

I pushed the mist out and it formed two beings, one attempted to kill me while the other defended me - they guarded my blue fire.

There were also these priests wearing tan robes who lived at the pyramid, though one time when I went there new priests were there wearing dark robes - they were then there every time I went along with the tan robed priests. - I don't think the tan robed priests liked the dark robed priests because they stayed away from each other.

But now i'm just going on about nothing, lol

anyways, what are the uses of a mindspace?

Last edited by zausvep; 01-15-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:38 PM   #4
ceewayne

Quote:
But now i'm just going on about nothing
Mmm,no. You are going on about something. And did you ever try to talk to the Priests.

Quote:
anyways, what are the uses of a mindspace?
Good question
  1. Very useful when you are traving and want to do a ritual but don't have your ritual tools or setting.
  2. It gives you a place to communicate with an entity. Make sure you both have a comfy place to sit on.
  3. Even when you are at home. You might not be able to set up an altar or anthing like that, like I had when I was fifteen to eighteen.. But nothing wrong with going to bed early.
ceewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:08 AM   #5
zausvep

I ignored them when I visited, couldn't hear anything anyway.

I tried contacting Isis at the pyramid and saw this woman wearing a vaguely see through white robe (her head/face was hooded), she gave me something, don't remember what it was.