Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 03-30-2011, 03:45 AM   #1
magister

Default Astral Travel

Another system and another way is to Astral Travel to call on the spirits.. What is an effecitve way to astral travel.. I've tried everything..

But im not giving up.. because i heard it feels more real than reality.. so how can I get "out"

Magister
magister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #2
ZanePhoenix

I've got "out" once in ealy childhood and very breifly a couple times since then, I've hit sleep paralysis a few times and the vibration stage, but overall I'm in the same boat as you here.

Really hoping this boat reaches its destination soon though, I'm amazed by all I've studied and read about it, but studying and reading do not give what the actual experience does

So, lets just chill on this boat and let the winds of fate blow us to our destination lol
ZanePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #3
Kalinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by magister View Post
Another system and another way is to Astral Travel to call on the spirits.. What is an effecitve way to astral travel.. I've tried everything..

But im not giving up.. because i heard it feels more real than reality.. so how can I get "out"

Magister

Create a sigil of your astral twin and meditate on pushing energy into this twin and connect this to a place and source.

Kalinda
Kalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:45 AM   #4
nytek

Quote:
What is an effecitve way to astral travel.. I've tried everything..
I've still not mastered this most useful art of AP. Bob Monroe of the Monroe Institute cleared up a lot for me, but made some mistakes it was later revealed. He was a pioneer so that's alright. Robert Bruce (author of NEW energy ways) also helped me make progress. Nicholas Newport of Lucidology is another guy I can recommend. I'll link to a post that includes their material at the bottom of this thread.

Quote:

Magister
That's what it takes. For some it's quick -- for others and most it takes years of momentum built through practice.

As for your rumor; it's true. OBE feels like hyperreality. Everything has higher contrast between light and dark. It's all sharp. You are light. You are wide freaking awake and alert. By comparison, life in the physical body feels like a dream. Without the sluggish human body to channel our senses through then reality is much more clear and far less dull than you can possibly realize already. Then again, another time I got out and everything was black. I could still feel where everything was but the general feeling is more awake than when you're awake, so to speak.

More later....

Nytek

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:20 AM   #5
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalinda View Post
Create a sigil of your astral twin and meditate on pushing energy into this twin and connect this to a place and source.
You can make an astral double of yourself and try to transfer your consciousness to it. I would assume this only works for advanced projectors however. The part that involves transferring your consciousness is the hardest, and Crowley says this himself. The trick is to view your physical body from the perspective of the double; a hard trick indeed. Then again "different strokes" and whatnot....

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Old 04-05-2011, 11:01 AM   #6
nytek

Default Links

ASTRAL PROJECTION LINKS
(In part requires knowledge of how to use torrents. Seek google for more assistance if necessary.)

Additional Optional Reading Material (in no particular order save for convenience):
NEW Energy Ways V2
Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce
Mastering Astral Projection (90 Day Workbook) by Robert Bruce
Far Journeys by Robert Monroe
Ultimate Journey by Robert Monroe
Nicholas Newport -- Lucidology 101
Nicholas Newport -- Lucidology 102 (Torrent download)

Don't thank me. It's not needed. After expressing interest, then using that product of the time which my ultimately finite span on Earth has allowed me to provide here for you all is thank you enough for me. You get me. This and the other links on the secondary post should be more than sufficient. If you are too lazy to download the torrents and try them out then so be it. User beware -- you will only reap what you sow. Nowhere is that realization truer than with OBE in magick.

Peace.

Nytek

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 04-05-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #7
ZanePhoenix

Great, plenty there for anyone interested in this to go through. Not on my home PC now though so I'll download/watch it all when I get in
ZanePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #8
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanePhoenix View Post
Great, plenty there for anyone interested in this to go through. Not on my home PC now though so I'll download/watch it all when I get in
Yes, and it's not just some BS either. I've gone through all of it. I've received benefit or I haven't posted it as something I recommend.

--C.G. JUNG

Old 06-06-2011, 11:13 AM   #9
ddtkob

Quote:

Magister

well, it's great you're trying to learn to project. As a matter of fact real success in esoteric art does not need a lot of arcane theories. I have come to believe that the human body is just a shell for our very self(soul or spirit). I have read a lot on lucid dreaming and astral projection. The two go hand-in-hand. I say very little now but i will write a lot later based on my own trials.

I started having success after just two months, or should i say one and half month? Sure.... this is not for the lazy buddy...just take it serious here.

It is good to eat very early such that you go to bed almost empty stomach. i don't mean go hungry. Use your common sense. On my part, i at times eat twice; around 10:00am in the morning and 2:00pm in the afternoon. All these diets are very heavy foods such that i feel ok. However, whatever i take at the 2:00pm time are generally butter and bread. I also feed a lot on fruits. At times, i may eat three times, but i eat very light meal about at least 5 hours before I sleep. Before sleep, I do pranayama(just 5 breaths for the inhalation-retention-exhalation) while visualizing the flow of energy up and down my chakras. Before this, I do some small Hatha Yoga( that is relaxation of muscles). After this, i go straight to bed. I either lie on my back with my hands shaped right-angled and close to my temple or lie on my belly in the same fashion. I don't know if you get me right. While on bed, I only start by......

....deliberately lowering my breath and breathing slowly and deeply,immitating what really happens when one sleeps...

... and saying to myself.."I'm tensing, I'm becoming numb" in my mind but not loud.

while doing this, i have it at the back of my mind that immediately i sense changes in my body, that's at times, some vibrations, or abnormal noise, or general numbness, i just think of floating out of my body and i will see myself coming out. The way i come out varies and depends on which way i find feasible at a time. At times i just float up; or get up the way a sick person gets up from bed, etc. On some occasions, i swing myself out forcibly when i notice some noise in my ears or see hypnagogic imagery or any general change in body's chemistry. At times, i lose hold of the threshold and fall asleep. But it doesn't stop there.....

I set my alarm to wake me at 2:00am after sleeping for at least 6 hours. When i wake, i perform small hatha yoga, kundalini yoga(5 breaths), and some few minutes of tratakam gaze( this is not for astral projection but for developing abilities to skry). Omit it if you don't want to learn scrying.

Buddy, I have made it quite very simple here. I just can't put every detail here now. However, to make everything easy...i recommend the following books.. Just click on them and download. i read these two books in two days because i was very hungry for the knowledge.

Don't forget....start lucid dreaming now...start the reality tests now...read both books hungrily.

It will interest you to note that at times while trying to project, i lose hold of the threshold and fall into a dream in which i will become lucid and carry the fantasy on....there is no difference...just the way into the phase differs...

The books are.....

welll.........I will add the next book shortly. I have forgotten of the writer...hope to add it later...thiis is about lucid dreaming. You may even have it already because it is common.

However, you need RADUGA's book. It is a MUST. Thanks
ddtkob is offline   Reply With Quote