Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 03-30-2011, 04:18 AM   #1
Alexander

Smile Low magick vs. High magick...which and how?

Hi everyone! I am Alexander and I am new to magick and the occult. I started out with Wicca and got interested in ceremonial magick by reading again and again about The Golden Dawn. I bought Donald Michael Kraig's "Modern Magick" but have spent the last few months hovering between fully immersing myself in Wicca and low magick or getting more into High magickal studies. Now I am intensely interested in Crowley's writings (I am reading "Confessions") and don't exactly know how to decide what to specialize in. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:45 AM   #2
ceewayne

I hate to answer a question with a question, but what do you want to do? Are we talking inward or outward manifestations?

Chris

I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole viceregent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.
ceewayne is offline   Reply With Quote