Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

So You Want to Be a Goetic Shaman? Question and answer forum for the discussion of anything related to the Goetia (including the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) with especial regard to using the daemons in non-traditional ways.

Old 01-23-2015, 06:49 PM   #1
Omera

Default This work I accomplished carries the heavy mark of qlippothism...

I've been considering the qlippoth as a workable system of magick on the basis that I have already done a qlippotic work utilizing malkuth and yesod (gamaliel). I have the book "Qaballah, qlippoth and goetic magic" by Karlson and I think its a pretty little tomb. For those of you who've done qlippot work, I think you'll analyze this and consider that it carries many signs of a qlippotic pathwork.

Background: While it was never apparent, I held a subconscious grudge against an ex from 6 years ago I never managed to have sex with. Because I never had sex with her, and she's hot, this fueled a shell in the psyche which may have been a source of problems. Of course I'd been unaware.

Skip to the qlippoth work, 6 years later: I wanted to utilize the spheres associated with lilith and naahmah for sex. After a few weeks of poking these dark influences, my ex had started talking to me on a website without realizing it was me, saying something was familiar about my eyes but she otherwise didn't realize who I was. I had sex with her. I was joyous about it.

My theory is that the qlippothic work is focused on the psyche of the individual, and when one confronts these aspects they become emotionally heated and can cause other disruptions. But in light of this work, it was a successful qlippothic working that actually increased my self esteem and made me realize I had a really huge dick.

Opinions?
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 10:23 PM   #2
Izabael DaJinn

I've used Nightside of Eden among other things to work with the Qliphoth over the years. I do think working with the Qliphoth can stir up disruptions and other chaotic energy, but as you say, in the end it seems very worth it.

I've gotten my best results in magick from working the Tree of Life's sephiroth and paths both up and down in progressions, and I found working with the Qliphoth to be equally powerful but different. Not as scary or even superficially harmful as one might expect, but it's a world that deals with a lot of things safely buried in our subconscious and that can be a powerful can of worms at times ; -)

xoxo
izabael

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:17 PM   #3
Bataivah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izabael DaJinn View Post
I've gotten my best results in magick from working the Tree of Life's sephiroth and paths both up and down in progressions, and I found working with the Qliphoth to be equally powerful but different. Not as scary or even superficially harmful as one might expect, but it's a world that deals with a lot of things safely buried in our subconscious and that can be a powerful can of worms at times ; -)
izabael
Hello Iza, may I ask of the results you gathered from the sephiroth as far as what the intent was? Like was it the intent to learn of certain truths or merely to gain a certain thing?
My second question is how was the qliphoth different in comparison? I ask you these things because I have only been attracted to the sephiroth thus far.
Bataivah is offline   Reply With Quote