Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

So You Want to Be a Goetic Shaman? Question and answer forum for the discussion of anything related to the Goetia (including the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) with especial regard to using the daemons in non-traditional ways.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2009, 04:59 AM   #24
nytek

Besides, you definitely know that chaos magick is advanced magick. It has no rules because it assumes you already know the rules enough to break format for function. Meaning that 15 year olds (or people of any age) skilled enough to make fruitful use of chaos magick would already be skilled magickians in their own right. So I guess I agree that a passing knowledge wouldn't cut it. But isn't that contextual?

So such a person would be less likely to fall into place under your metaphor. Yeah? They would have an easier time devising a way to get the blonde, brunette, and redhead. And maybe the lambo too. Though I do understand what you said in context. And it is undoubtedly true to experience from other respects.

Just my two cents. I do hope for a thought out reply or two.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote