Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 02-12-2018, 09:03 PM   #1
Mr. Lost Shadow

Exclamation Requesting Help and Guidance [ Newbie ]

Hello, I wanted to ask for help and guidance in magic.

I'm writing this because my life was awful for many years and my current situation is unbearable.

Currently, I'm 19 yo male from eastern Europe and I have been suffering from depression, anxiety and sleep problems for around 7-8 years now. My parents have been abusing me psychologically, and it was very difficult for me to maintain any sort of friendships, they also never cared about my personal interests, and so I went to high school I didn't want to go and studied subjects I wasn't interested in, because of that I had low grades and I often missed classes. After I finished high school, I went to my first job in a "call centre" which I hated, I left this company after working for 2 weeks and because of contract loopholes I wasn't even paid fully. I happened to meet online a very nice guy 2 years younger then I and we started a long distance relationship (I'm gay btw). In the meantime I got debts, my next job was checking packages in the printing factory in which required speed of work was so high that I quit after the first day ( without getting paid). Fallowing that I went to university to study cultural studies ( once again not my choice ) where I only liked 3 subjects out of 12 including one which I failed straight up for not signing up. In November I quit studying and I paid up my debts. On my birthday the only person that wished me a happy birthday was my boyfriend, and my family have forgotten about my birthday completely, with my dad have called me a loser. In January despite having bad relations with my parents I told them that I was gay it was shocking for them, tho my mom did get used to this, my dad not so much. In January I also started having problems with my back, and after a visit in a doctor I was given a very harsh diet ( due to having a high level of uric acid ) and exercises for my back. Lately, my bf expressed his concerns over our relationship implying that he might break up with me due to finding a better-looking man closer to where he lives. Yesterday I had an argument with my parents, that resulted in them kicking me out ( I need to move out by the end of the month ). Honestly, I would kill myself, but I know that I don't have the guts to do even this.

So in conclusion at the moment:
- my back pain is getting worse
- I have no money and no job
- my parents hate me
- my bf is planning to leave me
- I'm going to be homeless in 2.5 week
- and my mental state is in a very bad shape

So my question is that:

Is there is any type of magick that could change the past or some magick that could give me a new life ?

If not, then could some at least help me with magick to heal my back pain and to get a semi-decent job soon ?
Mr. Lost Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 03:00 AM   #2
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lost Shadow View Post
Hello, I wanted to ask for help and guidance in magic.

I'm writing this because my life was awful for many years and my current situation is unbearable.

Currently, I'm 19 yo male from eastern Europe and I have been suffering from depression, anxiety and sleep problems for around 7-8 years now. My parents have been abusing me psychologically, and it was very difficult for me to maintain any sort of friendships, they also never cared about my personal interests, and so I went to high school I didn't want to go and studied subjects I wasn't interested in, because of that I had low grades and I often missed classes. After I finished high school, I went to my first job in a "call centre" which I hated, I left this company after working for 2 weeks and because of contract loopholes I wasn't even paid fully. I happened to meet online a very nice guy 2 years younger then I and we started a long distance relationship (I'm gay btw). In the meantime I got debts, my next job was checking packages in the printing factory in which required speed of work was so high that I quit after the first day ( without getting paid). Fallowing that I went to university to study cultural studies ( once again not my choice ) where I only liked 3 subjects out of 12 including one which I failed straight up for not signing up. In November I quit studying and I paid up my debts. On my birthday the only person that wished me a happy birthday was my boyfriend, and my family have forgotten about my birthday completely, with my dad have called me a loser. In January despite having bad relations with my parents I told them that I was gay it was shocking for them, tho my mom did get used to this, my dad not so much. In January I also started having problems with my back, and after a visit in a doctor I was given a very harsh diet ( due to having a high level of uric acid ) and exercises for my back. Lately, my bf expressed his concerns over our relationship implying that he might break up with me due to finding a better-looking man closer to where he lives. Yesterday I had an argument with my parents, that resulted in them kicking me out ( I need to move out by the end of the month ). Honestly, I would kill myself, but I know that I don't have the guts to do even this.

So in conclusion at the moment:
- my back pain is getting worse
- I have no money and no job
- my parents hate me
- my bf is planning to leave me
- I'm going to be homeless in 2.5 week
- and my mental state is in a very bad shape

So my question is that:

Is there is any type of magick that could change the past or some magick that could give me a new life ?

If not, then could some at least help me with magick to heal my back pain and to get a semi-decent job soon ?
Hi there,

Magick doesn't work like that unfortunately, life is a test and Earth has physical parameters. Magick can assist a person who is prepared to help themselves, the greater their WILL, the greater their potential success. Nothing happens overnight, everything takes time, this is where the physical parameters come in.

My first advice would be to pray everyday to whichever source of good that you believe in, as only prayer can change fate. And its FREE. This is my greatest advice, the more you times you pray each day, the greater the chance of your success.

As destiny is premeditated and fate is uncontrollable, most of life is out of our control, so we need GUIDANCE, to do anything.

Secondly, all of your issues in my opinion are health related. The pharmaceuticals fund the research for the whole of the medical industry, they own it. Allopathy is considered to be the greatest crime of our century. In countries like India, Homeopathy is the first strain of medicine, replacing Allopathy. I know a legitimate Homeopath who could see you over skype, the site is 'yes4homeopathy.com'

Cure the mind and the body heals itself, that includes attracting the right job, friends, environment etc. The mind controls the body not vice versa, Allopathy destroys the mind further, exchanging physical symptoms.

Your Force/Chi/Prana/Spiritual energy etc. ( Bio electricity in the red blood cells ) has been under attack and your immune system needs to be regenerated. This is what has caused an imbalance in your mind and your physical symptoms have presented themselves. This will have escalated from childhood.

My 3 favourite Magick books are ;

Everything you want to know about Magick - S Scanlon
11 Magick lessons - D Kraig ( - the reincarnation stuff which i'm not into )
Power and Art of Ceremonial Magick - Lisiewski.

I would read them in that order too, the last 2 are free pdf's.

You will need at least some money for the equipment required in Magick, though it shouldn't be too expensive either.

In your particular situation, I can't see anything that Prayer couldn't do for you that Magick could and again Prayer is free.

After this, you could start to get into Magick to assist you in your life.

Other than this, I would recommend doing the Equiliberating Ritual of the Pentagram ever day, also called the lesser and greater banishing of the Pentagram. It will make everything turn out as favourably as possible for you.

Its free on youtube, or the 2nd pdf which is free that I mentioned. I don't do the Hexgram part of the lrbp/grbp, that's why I recommend the Erp.

Try that to begin with.....

What about sleep, are you possessed at all? You would need something to remove a possession, Homeopathy cannot cure that. This site store has resources for such an issue.

And don't kill yourself, is there any Religion that doesn't believe an eternal hell fire for suicide? So, don't take that risk, you don't want to be stuck in the dream world being tortured forever and ever....

Sorry, I hope this has been some help, my energy is low at the moment, had a lot of work at hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAv_Bxrkwkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drPZiXn9G3k

Now, go get F*CKING MOTIVATED!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-18-2018 at 03:18 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote