Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Mob Rules Anything goes! Current events, viral videos, general questions about life, etc.

Old 10-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
axelg

Post Meditation, Spiritual Transformation And Emotional Healing

My name is Axel and I run a personal development site with a focus on meditation called axel g.

The first time I tried meditation was while traveling round Southeast Asia in 1993. I was suicidal at the time and hoped that meditation could heal the painful emotions.

Since then, I've spent a lot of time in meditation retreat. As a result, the depression is long gone and all that remains is the memory of it.

Axel g has been online since June 2008. There I share my experiences of meditation, spiritual transformation and emotional healing. By subscribing to axel g Newsletter you get access to free guided meditations and ebooks.

For anyone interested in magic, the website offers many insights into the true nature of the mind.

If you have any questions feel free to email me: axel (at) axelg.com

Here is the link to my site:

http://axelg.com

All the very best

Axel

"Izabael was kind enough to let me post this because I asked her first."
axelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #2
Apollyon

Thank you for sharing your website with us. I have started my medidation programme since six months ago and I feel so energized by it but what I have noticed is that many newbies tend to forget about medidations before embarking on a programme of Magick.
Apollyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:39 PM
JoiplePiple
This message has been deleted by ceewayne.