Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Ye Old Black Magick If Alex from A Clockwork Orange could do magick, what sort of magick would he do?

Old 01-04-2010, 02:28 AM   #1
nytek

Default A Curse Against All

↜-[ ∞∇∞ ]‒↣156∴↢‒[ ♥※♥ ]-↣

I got it! I can't say everybody will be on my page enough to feel my underlying message, but this view is a profound truth for me based in part off of a few things I've observed and known. Still check it out even if it's totally new to you as a philosophy... Maya; the body is not really "I"... mind and matter being made of the same substance:

Cursing works because you are not "you" except in terms of sensory identification and thus the bulk and foundation of your memory comes from the senses which makes up the concept of self in the external world where your state is typically anchored... for example if I were to cut off the foot of you then you would still be you sans the foot. This concept vitally understood is what allows us to calibrate to another person in NLP; this reality of us being more than just a physical body with physical senses. Remember also that humans are not only creation and preservation personified, we are also destruction as well; the full microcosm. You are acting as God then, and existing as part of everything in maya as a reflection of God, and by transcending the bounds of self to do so, then everything is literally within your domain to effect also as God.

As I was saying about calibration... you are neither the curser or the "cursee", the calibrator or the "calibrate-ee", but instead you become part of the All leaving behind your concrete physical identity in one explanation of this true-to-life illusion we can form for ourselves when "linking" or "calibrating" ourselves to another person from up close or at a distance, maybe many miles away even, by enveloping their aura with our own aura to overcome the physical concepts like the infinite distance between us for the purpose perhaps of seduction or directly casting baneful spells upon them.

This all at a glance is the art of calibration exposed as I understand it. That is also the root of most sympathetic cursing as I started to say... ie. picture them and feel them... connect with them or the so-called voodoo doll and imagine what you want to happen to them... and so on.

In the darkest moments of our curse when already in intimate rapport with the target, we begin to clearly and vividly feel what our enemy feels as he suffers deep inside his or her core, with us projecting and transferring this envisioned reality outward one way or another such as with the help of physical evocation of spirits outside of one's "circle". Despite observational pretenses involved like the separateness produced by feelings of hatred and even from the dividing line that forms a circle, it can always be said that there is no real or true separation between the evoking magickian or doll stabbing hoodoo-ist and his victim except the perceived physical one here in maya, from one point of view duly transcended along with the sender's initial desire when the black rite is taken to pranic exhaustion.

In most curses we ritually bypass and remove the limiting beliefs of our programming using the powers of rage and destruction and separateness of hatred to overcome that limitation, thus allowing one's will free and uninterrupted reign if you can only stay out of your own way.

Rapport with the target can now rather instead really be seen more clearly as just being like the spell caster moving the root of their own consciousness away from a state of self-focus into a state of willed dissolution "towards" an object, thus moving the identity point of awareness away from self and allowing one to "go to" that person completely, or perhaps to bring them to you.

Thus the curse sender unites with their mark in a way that's just like how gnosis is obtained through sex and leaves a person as neither the male nor the female in terms of experiencing the androgyny of consciousness. Again, you thereby get out of your own way, like as with the bulk of the magick arts. As I said, a person becomes like God.

Once one understands all this and how magickal oils and colored candles have their own contributing energy signatures like spirits do and how the flame is the symbolic gateway for your will to the spirit world then candle magick curses become more potent for you as well.

So realizing that Cursing is done with radionic trends to program massive fields of energy sympathetically "linked" to a manifesting purpose in the same way "natural" manifestation occurs via psionic magick, or instead whether the sorcerer opts to use complexes from the levels of their consciousness one could call spirits or demons to form their "en rapport" needed to cross the perceived distance needed to attack the target, overcoming your perceived limitations of power, etc., and keeping in mind that you know yourself to be really not separate but All, and a truly unseparated fraction of that massive consciousness which is becoming individuated in each of us ... then ... Killing or harming another person, another part of the collective, is killing or harming a part of your self once you break your ego barrier identification and see yourself in and as a part of everything very much like how the master alchemists once located spirit in all things made of matter along the way toward perfecting their red stone of the wise.

Maybe my gnosis still escapes my words in part. What I'm explaining, is how and why Koetting and A.O. Spare, and many others have said that a curse is an action that harms all of creation instantly once it's been cast.

Then again, I am also trying to communicate how I can see there is always simultaneously the infinite meaninglessness of everything that exists in our disintegrating maya we inhabit. This I reference is the universal sorrow that exists, which being as it is, it sweeps one's reason away deep down into the pit of because in one blackening, pulse quickening, or perhaps simply soothing realization.

↜-[ ♥※♥ ]‒↣78∴↢‒[ ∞∇∞ ]-↣
Written with special thanks to Hekate on Sol in Capricorn & Luna in Virgo ◊ (with Mars in Leo & Saturn in Libra.) ◊ Day of the Moon ◊

In N.O.X.,
Br. Parzival

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 01-04-2010 at 03:22 PM.
nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:46 AM   #2
reflections in madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytek View Post
↜-[ ∞∇∞ ]‒↣156∴↢‒[ ♥※♥ ]-↣

↜-[ ♥※♥ ]‒↣78∴↢‒[ ∞∇∞ ]-↣
Written with special thanks to Hekate on Sol in Capricorn & Luna in Virgo ◊ (with Mars in Leo & Saturn in Libra.) ◊ Day of the Moon ◊

In N.O.X.,
Br. Parzival
I had an odd response to your title and your post, which, i think is *not* the same point you were making (though admitedely some of your ideas may be too advanced more me. *shrug*)

What I immediately thought of was that "Curse against all" is the ultimate release and liberation from ego enslavement because its our ties to "external things" that ties us to sorrow (basic Buddhist tenent, right) and thereby a curse against all is a rebellion against all our ties against the external world. therefore the ultimate hateful curse against everything, would actually be akin to setting oneself free.

as i work more with black magick it doesnt feel like evil at all, but simply accepting parts of myself i wouldnt have when i was trying so hard to be a "Good" magician. i'm actually doing more "good" by accepting my dark side of instead of forcing into a RHP paradigm
reflections in madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:58 AM   #3
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflections in madness View Post
I had an odd response to your title and your post, which, i think is *not* the same point you were making (though admitedely some of your ideas may be too advanced more me. *shrug*)
No. It probably actually is the same point. It can be a real stomach sinker, too, when one realizes that to curse one person is to curse all of creation. If one has a more mystical view of the world and some real transcendence to boot then that person will be able to see how since you are truly neither person, the sender or the receiver, then you are actually cursing a part of yourself; cursing part of the collective mind your separate physical existence allows you to perceive as not "yourself", with you appearing on Earth as only a fragment of it like you're aware. Consciousness can be broken free from that state of ego identity, but not permanently unless you consider yourself an ipsissimus or something.

From such a spiritual viewpoint Man is hopelessly connected to the one as many. Life simply cannot exist on it's own. You cannot exist without them; and they without you. This is for literal and philosophical reasons. Reproduction wouldn't even be possible for such a complex organism.

That's all true from that point of view. We live in maya, right. It's all true or nothing is. So let's look at the seemingly contrary point of view and work on accepting both in a new way that transcends both polarities (or rather you unite them). Right after mentioning all that RHP business... I finished by making a contrasting point.

My counter-point to the damage that is done to the whole is that in this crumbling world of illusions where man cannot make any permanent scratches upon the Earth, then what of any acts we commit compared to the weight of the changing world?
More-so, what if that person's actions are not motivated by good OR evil?

Moving along, if one is inclined toward the extended contemplation of pairs of opposites s/he begins to realize that since you are neither object or subject that everything is an illusion and a grand waste of "time". Cycles and circles... cycles and circles...

So also we come to realize that there is only one state of consciousness with many bends; emotions and such that overwhelm us occasionally but are not really US. We just are. In fact, all we really have is what we know and assume and agree on, and even sometimes believe to be inherently true ... all about what we only think we know which experiences can never be communicated to others in true objective format due to the limitations of language anyhow.

All phenomena are separate events, much like how a cartoon is composed. Every force and factor that comes together to make the "show" is separate until our mind gives it order and meaning. Humans are events with starts and endings and not things. There can be said to be no true causes only effects (or visa versa), for any event. Time, furthermore being a concept that only exists due to the measurement of space--time, allowing for memories to build--memory allowing for "what I like/don't like", and "what I do/won't do" to become real. Morals are relative and subject to cultural selectivity. It's nothing new; this....

That said--how can you kill people that are illusions to begin with? An illusion killing another illusion is so meaningless until we find our own meaning to project upon it, or relate to the "ways of the world". That may sound deranged to your average sense of empathy, but I assure you that compared to the average person's view, such a view as that is most certainly "deranged". The relevant question becomes, "Can I live with myself?". Personally I've found a way. Can you?

Luckily truly being crazy is not based simply around believing things which others would frown about or consider abnormal. True craziness is about not being able to function in the world. Look at the rambling nut on the corner. He's homeless because he's crazy. Get it? There are borderline cases too, so don't go looking for exceptions or you'll find a few.

So a black magickian realizes right away that there is a certain element of deprogramming involved. Breaking taboos has always been a source of enlightenment in human civilizations. Take a look some time. It's all about crossing that abyss.

I'm not really even going to dig into much social programming there is against even displaying real emotions. People freak out about genuine strong displays of emotion these days. Order; it's about maintaining public order. You're programmed to maintain it, like you're programmed to think your name is Peter and that you're an investment banker because you've always responded to Peter, and you predict to keep on investment banking.

I can't really get much deeper into it. Each sentence above needs expounding in some way, shape, or form.

Quote:
What I immediately thought of was that "Curse against all" is the ultimate release and liberation from ego enslavement because its our ties to "external things" that ties us to sorrow (basic Buddhist tenet, right) and thereby a curse against all is a rebellion against all our ties against the external world. therefore the ultimate hateful curse against everything, would actually be akin to setting oneself free.
I view it as more of a blessing for the all. If you come to understand yourself deeply then you understand others deeper, in a quaint little nutshell. To remove ego even temporarily is to join all and to destroy self, and the many become one. It's not like I'm somehow made separate or different, though sometimes I'm lead to feel that way by circumstance when in my normal "nytek" avatar below the abyss.

Quote:
as i work more with black magick it doesnt feel like evil at all,
It's never a matter of moralizing with me. It's only a matter of ethics if I can help it. More specifically, the name of the game for me in magick is "ethics vs. personal gain". This ever present dual-option is the weight of the Magus to carry in his or her life once so enlightened as to choose. And further, to consider what s/he can actually get away with.

That which I've just said above plus realizing and owning up to the fact that you're solely responsible for any and all results incurred in your life might also be key for you in deciding to obey the drive for personal gain versus choosing to be ethical in any given case.

You can divide it up and call one good or the other evil, but the root of both magicks lies in pleasure... the pleasure of satisfying one's desires to fuck, kill, create, destroy, and so on. Even the so-called dirty acts of excretion are sources of pleasure. Even Satan, in part, to me, is a glyph that speaks of connecting with the "infinite" spiritual pleasure of material existence. So black magick is about pleasure if nothing else, and choosing if you really deserve that pleasure as much as someone deserves to lose out for it. And isn't that the nature of capitalism? You can't be a winner until someone else loses. Granted, nobody asks to be cursed, but if you care about ethics, then don't pick on "innocent victims". When someone willingly engages me then they are betting they will win the encounter. Get it?

Then again, as I've said elsewhere, I'm careful to note that everyone has bad days... Power is Mercy, too.

Furthermore, black magick is much more about leveling the playing field for me than it is about "right and wrong". Think about it. Is it really fair that some people are born the way they are, with the advantages and the privilages that they're handed which you'll never be given? So why is it fair or unfair for me to take and use my own magickal advantage? Really, "All men are created equal", is just more colorblind modern bullshit programming. It all comes back to the idea that people have aversions to power and to getting out of line.

Quote:
but simply accepting parts of myself i wouldnt have when i was trying so hard to be a "Good" magician. i'm actually doing more "good" by accepting my dark side of instead of forcing into a RHP paradigm
I'm just trying not to give up one for the other. It wouldn't be very microcosmic of me to allow my personality and underlying tendencies to pick a pre-set spiritual polarity. Would it? It wouldn't allow me much room for a changing image. I'd just grow along one set path I thought was best before I even set foot upon it that way....

Funny you said that which you did otherwise. I think that's a common point people are shocked to find. With me, black magick is also making me accept parts of myself I neglected to take seriously, or projected onto other people to avoid looking at in myself. Moreover, it's made me more comfortable wielding power, and more comfortable dealing with the consequences as I own them. It's very dangerous and tempting however; the path of empowerment. There is no litmus test for it either except if you're alienating yourself and making people hate you--all of which can only be observed later.

As PamphAge said, I believe, or something like it... there is still nothing wrong with a little indulgence.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 01-06-2010 at 04:54 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:56 AM   #4
nytek

Sorry that wasn't more orderly given the length of it, looking back. I would read it more than once were I anyone else, and I would imagine everything I've said rather than simply reading the words. It's not the kind of topic you skim over. Just my two centavos.

--C.G. JUNG

Old 01-05-2010, 06:03 AM   #5
nytek

Oh, and another fallacy or so just for fun... people assume that a life of enlightenment precludes a life containing perceived "evil". Let's not be fooled; we have egos still and all it implies--the view of yours "just" becomes temporarily disassociated. One relies then on will to maintain the so-called upward momentum at that point. The former reality of ego and of cause and effect has become smashed and broken including the accumulated knowledge of your HGA, or you'd likely notice upon your "return" and reflection. The angel is reborn in a new way, too.

Denial of ego and animal soul is idealized and only considered enlightenment by those who I would consider very unenlightened in my opinion.

Here's something relative that I often say to a very "RHP" friend of mine one way or another when in debate she tries to tell me that only peace loving vegetarians achieve any real enlightenment in "the higher vibrations", and that perhaps I'm "meant to travel in the lower dimensions".

My summarized retort would have to typically be, "Oh, if only not doing certain things could really be the key to enlightenment. Then your efforts here and now would be rationalized and that would make it worth it after all.", or supposing to ask if she means that one becomes an ipso facto "adept vegetarian" when one reaches K&CHGA in tiphareth. Not that I don't see the potential benefits of following such a code, but when something like that becomes dogma it loses meaning and value.

Now ... Turning the other cheek may be "morally superior", if and only if we're using Jesus as a yardstick for our own system of morals, but it's not specifically a sign of enlightened behavior; a person choosing to act according to a standard of morality. In my experience, those people tend to be Buddhists, and the Christians who say that without religion Man would just become "animals", and "beasts". SpoOoky. Right. Like organized religion could ever be the key to world fucking peace.

In fact those very same enlightened people you might think of are more capable of so-called evil if nothing else, for many reasons including an assumed higher awareness of themselves those times they act. Magickians eventually will actually open up the contents of their minds and deal with what pops out, and initiation in whatever form it takes can purge more foul things, bringing those to surface as well.

edit: Some of that the way I put it together here at the least should remedy my view to those who felt they didn't understand where I was coming from.

re:edit: Oh, and if you don't like the way I ramble sometimes then I'll put a spell on you, "my pretties". No, okay, seriously now. I'm aware of doing it speaking on my own behalf as I am. My bad. Some of you can still find the right reasons to read along anyway.

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 01-05-2010 at 09:09 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:18 PM
nytek
This message has been deleted by nytek.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:32 AM   #6
nytek

By the way, this is all hypothetical. I hope nobody ever has to be in the kind of a situation that demands this stuff since we always look for other options first. But you need to know this stuff. People shy away or tend to, when it comes. I'm mainly mentioning it to show how you can unite two things and suddenly reality blurs when you accept both as true and equally false.

I can't describe the effect at all when it happens, and many have tried. One of the things the corpse eaters and stuff did is get over disgust of all kinds. I think one needs that sense here too. I mean, if I had a sister, and my sister got raped and he was for all counts guilty ... and there was something wrong with the evidence so he got off without any charges... and you were in my shoes, what would you do if you could then?

--C.G. JUNG

Old 01-07-2010, 06:37 AM   #7
nytek

By the way, this is all hypothetical. I hope nobody ever has to be in the kind of a situation that demands this stuff since we always look for other options first. Most of the time a curse is not the answer, or makes it worse through the chain of cause and effect. But you need to know this stuff.

People shy away from the subject or tend to, when it rarely comes up since it's taboo to be disorderly and not follow the code. This is part of an ideology. I'm mainly mentioning it all to show how you can unite two things and suddenly reality blurs when you accept both as true and equally false in a new way you can begin to understand.

I can't describe the effect at all when it happens, and many have tried to in mystic symbols and poems. One of the things the corpse eaters and stuff did is get over disgust of all kinds. I think one needs that sense here too when considering the use of this branch of the art. I mean, if I had a sister, and that sister got raped and the guy; he was for all counts guilty, that guy ... and there was something announced to be wrong with the evidence or some technicality so that the guy gets off without any charges... and you were in my shoes with the power to make one person sleep easier who you love and would only wish to see whole again ... if so, then would you consider black magick if nothing else worked to make things right? Protecting your family any other way would ruin your own family. or ... If you had a bully, do you turn away and let bygones be bygones until you see them again or would you level the playing field guerrilla style?

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 01-07-2010 at 06:58 AM.