Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

So You Want to Be a Goetic Shaman? Question and answer forum for the discussion of anything related to the Goetia (including the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) with especial regard to using the daemons in non-traditional ways.

Old 02-20-2016, 09:03 AM   #11
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_master View Post
Well i think i'd prefer abuse to nobody talking to me, the silent treatment feels worse in my opinion

I think you would love this guys videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI-...XHCZApl3VvWfgQ personaly i think they are quite intresting and he touches this subject a lot, if you browse his videos i'm sure you will find something usefull

I wish i wasn't human at all .

Well thanks again for your reply i agree with most of what you say, but i hope you reconsider and continue posting.Either way i wish you luck on your jurney
Thanks a lot man and I will check out that guys channel and I wish you luck too.

* have a look on google, I saw a site once where you could study online and self initiate into a group like the golden dawn etc. I'm going to look at it again when I have more time, I'm sure you would learn a lot through this type of channel.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-20-2016 at 03:12 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 03:56 PM   #12
Djinn and juice

In what sense do you mean, after death, or in this incarnation? In my opinion Demons are a concept invented by humans, that were dumped with all the baggage and bad things in human nature. Everything that's "against God."

With that principal in mind I say, yes, it's totally possible to become a Demon, the embodiment of everything we perceive to be "evil" in life, and in death. We are in life the sum of our actions, and if our actions are entirely negative we're probably more dangerous than the intelligence's we're talking about.

This is going with the most common perception that Demons are only bad, too, which I'd like to add, is not my belief. Having gone toe-to-toe with both legit Demons, and constructs of human consciousness, I'd rather be in the ring with Demon, they're ironically a lot more human.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 11:27 PM   #13
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
In what sense do you mean, after death, or in this incarnation? In my opinion Demons are a concept invented by humans, that were dumped with all the baggage and bad things in human nature. Everything that's "against God."

With that principal in mind I say, yes, it's totally possible to become a Demon, the embodiment of everything we perceive to be "evil" in life, and in death. We are in life the sum of our actions, and if our actions are entirely negative we're probably more dangerous than the intelligence's we're talking about.

This is going with the most common perception that Demons are only bad, too, which I'd like to add, is not my belief. Having gone toe-to-toe with both legit Demons, and constructs of human consciousness, I'd rather be in the ring with Demon, they're ironically a lot more human.
In this incarnation and yes i also belive that not all demons are evil
Now i dont mean become a demon in the sense that i would grow horns on my head Sharp teeth and a tail, i know thats not posible (even though that would be friggin COOL!)
i ment that my spiritual being would become as one of theirs and i would be considered one of their own, the spirit/soul can take any shape or form so i thaught maybe it would be posible to change it to demon.

In consecuence i would be hoping to also atain certain traits and qualities such as:

.Enhanced perception
.Enhanced psychic abilities
.A different perspective of this world
.Grater skill in magical arts

I know there are other ways to atain these qualities, but the idiea of becoming a demon simply apeals to me.

I did find a ritualistic tipe spell that is supposed to transform you into half demon, but this is still based upon the abrahamic religions, in wich all demons are evil so it dosent serve me, and also to be honest i think is total BS (both the spell and the belief system)
blood_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:15 PM   #14
Omera

G...Goodbye Retard.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:05 PM   #15
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
G...Goodbye Retard.
you'r talking to me?
Old 02-25-2016, 12:00 AM   #16
Omera

This is just silly

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Old 02-25-2016, 12:50 AM   #17
blood_master

Quote:
This is just silly
Well what did i ever do to you?
Old 02-25-2016, 05:09 PM   #18
Omera

This is just silly, you're a silly goose

Old 02-25-2016, 05:28 PM   #19
blood_master

Quote:
This is just silly, you're a silly goose
Fine Whatever
Old 02-27-2016, 05:54 PM   #20
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_master View Post
Fine Whatever
These Djinn have such unique personalities.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-28-2016 at 12:41 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote