Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

So You Want to Be a Goetic Shaman? Question and answer forum for the discussion of anything related to the Goetia (including the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) with especial regard to using the daemons in non-traditional ways.

Old 02-16-2016, 11:21 PM   #1
blood_master

Post Can a human become a demon?

Just what the title says, can a human become one?
blood_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 11:40 AM   #2
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_master View Post
Just what the title says, can a human become one?
A human can never become a Djinn, each are created from different substances and hence reside in different worlds. A human can invoke a Djinn into their body and in that way the Djinn can live in our physical world on a more permanent basis, though never actually becoming a human being.

A human being could only ever travel into the Djinn world via astral projection on a temporary basis but never actually becoming a Djinn. I am not aware of any human being possessing/ becoming part of a Djinn in the astral realm, that would certainly be news to me.

A human being can, however, become/ be turned into an animal through Magick.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 10:23 PM   #3
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
A human can never become a Djinn, each are created from different substances and hence reside in different worlds.
I always thought Demons vibrated at a different level and that was the reason they could not physically live in our world

Quote:
A human can invoke a Djinn into their body and in that way the Djinn can live in our physical world on a more permanent basis, though never actually becoming a human being.
This makes sense if you were to posses the body of another person you would still be YOU and not the other person you would simply have his body

Quote:
A human being could only ever travel into the Djinn world via astral projection on a temporary basis but never actually becoming a Djinn. I am not aware of any human being possessing/ becoming part of a Djinn in the astral realm, that would certainly be news to me.
So our souls can travel to their world, then again our souls dont realy belong to this world either this is also temporary (unless you make your body immortal) but this demon substance you speak of, what if some one were to try to modify de substance of a human soul to be the same as that of a demon has any one ever tried this your soul woud become a demon soul but your body would remain the same

Quote:
A human being can, however, become/ be turned into an animal through Magick.
I supose this is because the substance of an animal is much more similar to a humans both our bodies are made up of the components of this world (but not our spirits/souls wich are multidimensional)
that is why i ment that the transformation would be on a spiritual level and not phisically
Old 02-18-2016, 07:17 AM   #4
MagickNinja

Quote:
I always thought Demons vibrated at a different level and that was the reason they could not physically live in our world

Yes

This makes sense if you were to posses the body of another person you would still be YOU and not the other person you would simply have his body

Not sure if humans can do it other than mind control.

So our souls can travel to their world, then again our souls dont realy belong to this world either this is also temporary (unless you make your body immortal) but this demon substance you speak of, what if some one were to try to modify de substance of a human soul to be the same as that of a demon has any one ever tried this your soul woud become a demon soul but your body would remain the same

We are not the Creator. Only our soul is 'immortal.'

I supose this is because the substance of an animal is much more similar to a humans both our bodies are made up of the components of this world (but not our spirits/souls wich are multidimensional)

Yes

that is why i ment that the transformation would be on a spiritual level and not phisically
- don't get the last one?

Old 02-18-2016, 07:19 AM   #5
MagickNinja

Quote:

Yes

Not sure if humans can do it other than mind control.

Yes

Our soul is still a part of our body, if it leaves it ie: the cord breaks, we die hence it is not possible.

Old 02-18-2016, 09:58 AM   #6
blood_master

Quote:
Well i personaly dont belive in god or the one creator but i respect other peoples beliefs so i'll respect your answer

Quote:
Our soul is still a part of our body, if it leaves it ie: the cord breaks, we die hence it is not possible.
I think i understand.

Well thanks a lot for replying i really appreciated your info

Just one last thing if i might ask, most of my threads dont recieve any posts do you have any tips? i get the feeling i'm probably posting stupid stuff but nobody tells me, if this is so please tell me i wont mind lol
Old 02-19-2016, 06:12 AM   #7
MagickNinja

Quote:
Well i personaly dont belive in god or the one creator but i respect other peoples beliefs so i'll respect your answer

I think i understand.

Well thanks a lot for replying i really appreciated your info

Just one last thing if i might ask, most of my threads dont recieve any posts do you have any tips? i get the feeling i'm probably posting stupid stuff but nobody tells me, if this is so please tell me i wont mind lol
You're welcome.

Well, I get the same, when I first joined this forum, someone said to me "Don't you ever wonder why no one answers you?" insinuating that I must be doing something wrong, but I wasn't -that was just this guy's ego.

( I even said things like I think area 51 is where human sacrifice takes place for the Djinn and the same happens at locations in the UK etc and everyone made fun of me, on a Magick forum for goodness sake, the one place I thought everyone would already know about this stuff?!! Anyway, 2 years on my belief has been confirmed from witness accounts, when I only ever guessed that area 51 must be the place, I had done no previous research whatsoever.

So, from my experience most people on these forums don't really know what on earth is going on and they are mostly childish magick 'wannabees' or dreamers. Virtually everyone involved in esoteric sciences believes the earth is flat but when you go on a forum people immediately start trying to disprove you, when they should be investigating it if they are sincere. So, in my opinion a forum is a bit hit or miss ).

Also, maybe there aren't many people on this forum or so I've been told?...and people tend to be abusive most of the time in life about everything, everywhere now and so maybe people as a whole don't bother posting on forums as much as they used to...it might just be the way the world is nowadays.

And it's Troll city everywhere now, they are hell bent on calling the sincere people the trolls to purposely misguide other people!

Don't forget this is esoteric science, and everyone is awakening = mass uproar on the secret society side.

I like to help and it can only help me in return.

But, I probably won't post as much in the future either, its just modern times now, I think its best to find a club or group to join and you will likely get more help there than most of your time on any forum. Maybe forums are for people who haven't done that?! But this forum has loads of other cool services which separates it from others.

**Also, you can historically trace back elitist/royal bloodlines of today ( in published factual history books ) to that of royalty of ancient Egyptian times and it is true that the modern day powers are their successors.

It is thought that at this time Djinn and these Royals, interbred and subsequently inbred, maintaining a unique genetic code, allowing the Djinn to permanently possess the elitist bloodline to this day ( from the outset of birth ). This is another way of looking at how a human can become a deamon so to speak. It is also thought that this race which we experience in our reality can shape shift etc. to the highest degrees and more importantly control our world through an omnipresent intelligence and power.

I wonder how much human is left in such a race?

Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-19-2016 at 04:07 PM.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:07 PM   #8
Omera

Holy fuck man you live in wonderland don't you. People don't transform into animals. Dipshit.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 08:51 PM   #9
blood_master

Quote:
You're welcome.

Well, I get the same, when I first joined this forum, someone said to me "Don't you ever wonder why no one answers you?" insinuating that I must be doing something wrong, but I wasn't -that was just this guy's ego.

( I even said things like I think area 51 is where human sacrifice takes place for the Djinn and the same happens at locations in the UK etc and everyone made fun of me, on a Magick forum for goodness sake, the one place I thought everyone would already know about this stuff?!! Anyway, 2 years on my belief has been confirmed from witness accounts, when I only ever guessed that area 51 must be the place, I had done no previous research whatsoever.

So, from my experience most people on these forums don't really know what on earth is going on and they are mostly childish magick 'wannabees' or dreamers. Virtually everyone involved in esoteric sciences believes the earth is flat but when you go on a forum people immediately start trying to disprove you, when they should be investigating it if they are sincere. So, in my opinion a forum is a bit hit or miss ).
Quote:
Also, maybe there aren't many people on this forum or so I've been told?...and people tend to be abusive most of the time in life about everything, everywhere now and so maybe people as a whole don't bother posting on forums as much as they used to...it might just be the way the world is nowadays.
Well i think i'd prefer abuse to nobody talking to me, the silent treatment feels worse in my opinion

Quote:
And it's Troll city everywhere now, they are hell bent on calling the sincere people the trolls to purposely misguide other people!

Don't forget this is esoteric science, and everyone is awakening = mass uproar on the secret society side.

I like to help and it can only help me in return.

But, I probably won't post as much in the future either, its just modern times now, I think its best to find a club or group to join and you will likely get more help there than most of your time on any forum. Maybe forums are for people who haven't done that?! But this forum has loads of other cool services which separates it from others.
Quote:
**Also, you can historically trace back elitist/royal bloodlines of today ( in published factual history books ) to that of royalty of ancient Egyptian times and it is true that the modern day powers are their successors.

It is thought that at this time Djinn and these Royals, interbred and subsequently inbred, maintaining a unique genetic code, allowing the Djinn to permanently possess the elitist bloodline to this day ( from the outset of birth ). This is another way of looking at how a human can become a deamon so to speak. It is also thought that this race which we experience in our reality can shape shift etc. to the highest degrees and more importantly control our world through an omnipresent intelligence and power.
I think you would love this guys videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI-...XHCZApl3VvWfgQ personaly i think they are quite intresting and he touches this subject a lot, if you browse his videos i'm sure you will find something usefull

Quote:
I wonder how much human is left in such a race?
I wish i wasn't human at all .

Well thanks again for your reply i agree with most of what you say, but i hope you reconsider and continue posting.Either way i wish you luck on your jurney
Old 02-20-2016, 09:00 AM   #10
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
Holy fuck man you live in wonderland don't you. People don't transform into animals. Dipshit.
A spell can do it, its well documented in history eg. humans whom were turned into monkeys and pigs as well as other cattle. Pretty sure this still goes on in Area 51. Though such a transformation may be a permanent one, I am not certain about that part but it wouldn't surprise me. Usually this type of magick is done to other people as a curse and in any case this type of magick always has a price, just like when the Ninjas would disappear into the ground but return permanently shorter than before.

Its that saying of yours which is confusing you. One has to have an open mind for the truth to enter and honesty deciphers that from fiction. Doubt without an open mind misses the truth because it inhibits independent thought and learning.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-20-2016 at 03:08 PM.