Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

So You Want to Be a Goetic Shaman? Question and answer forum for the discussion of anything related to the Goetia (including the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) with especial regard to using the daemons in non-traditional ways.

Old 03-19-2014, 04:56 PM   #1
kloppe

Default Help please. Which Goetian should I invoke for money/job ?

I worked with one or 2 last year but not for money reasons. I am not sure if they worked or not. Perhaps a bit. Now I am almost in dire financial situation. Which one would you recommend please for fast results ?
Asmodeus perhaps ?

Thanks in advance.
kloppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 03:36 PM   #2
Nue

Bune defintately, always came through for me with money magic

Nue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 01:01 AM   #3
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nue View Post
Bune defintately, always came through for me with money magic
Hi Nue, you're absolutely right about that one.

Do you know of an index of some sort that tells all of the Goetias attributes in more detail?

I am looking for a Goetia for Telekinesis?

( Cool shop btw, I have saved it for when I have a burning question, I wish I knew about it sooner, as I was looking for something l could trust to get the answer to something )

Last edited by MagickNinja; 06-16-2015 at 01:07 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 11:10 AM   #4
catmackenna

Seere and Shax will transport goods. Gaap and Halpas will transport men. Descriptions of the attributes of the Goetic spirits are, of course, in any copy of The Goetia and around the internet. The Little Giant Encyclopedia of Spells & Magic has by far the best listing of the spirits, their appearance, and powers.

Visit The Paranormal Dimension - "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
catmackenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 04:32 PM   #5
Nue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Hi Nue, you're absolutely right about that one.

Do you know of an index of some sort that tells all of the Goetias attributes in more detail?

I am looking for a Goetia for Telekinesis?

( Cool shop btw, I have saved it for when I have a burning question, I wish I knew about it sooner, as I was looking for something l could trust to get the answer to something )
Hm, Telekinesis? I'm not actually sure of that as I've never worked on that before. I only suggest spirits that I've had direct experience with... Otherwise I don't feel comfortable commenting on it lol

Nue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 12:04 AM   #6
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nue View Post
Hm, Telekinesis? I'm not actually sure of that as I've never worked on that before. I only suggest spirits that I've had direct experience with... Otherwise I don't feel comfortable commenting on it lol
Thanks, well you just gave me my answer. It can be any Goetia as they all do Telekinesis ( that didn't occur to me for some reason ), just go for one that I trust.
Old 06-18-2015, 11:02 AM   #7
catmackenna

All Goetic spirits definitely do NOT do telekinesis. Some teach subjects like languages, herbalism, and rhetoric. Others influence people. Others have other attributes, but the four that I mentioned are the only four who perform telekinetic feats for the magician.

Visit The Paranormal Dimension - "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
catmackenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 01:05 PM   #8
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmackenna View Post
All Goetic spirits definitely do NOT do telekinesis. Some teach subjects like languages, herbalism, and rhetoric. Others influence people. Others have other attributes, but the four that I mentioned are the only four who perform telekinetic feats for the magician.
Okay, we will have to agree to disagree on that one. Telekinesis is one of many abilities of Psychokinesis. Pyrokinesis, Agrokinesis, Biokinesis, Sonokinesis etc. are just a few others.

Every Djinn and Human being can perform any Psychokinesis ability as they are simply latent powers of the mind. They are the product of Vital/Force aka Cosmic energy or Kundalini, being channeled from the resevoir at the navel through the body and emitted via the 3rd Chakra which acts as an Antenna.

I have personally witnessed 2 other Goetic Spirits than the ones that you have mentioned, and 1 non - Goetic Spirit perform this in front of me.

After all, this is how Great Solomon's temple and the pyramids was constructed.

However, this is totally irrelevant , as I have mentioned, there is no Djinn who cannot do this as it is a part of their body/soul. Likewise, for human beings, it is 'Soul Energy' ( Bio-electricity in the red blood cells, mostly stored at the resevoir by the navel ).

So, I do not know whether those 4 are the only one's whom to choose to teach it, it would seem odd but it could be possible, though I do not know for what reason?

Last edited by MagickNinja; 06-18-2015 at 01:21 PM.
Old 06-18-2015, 01:14 PM   #9
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmackenna View Post
Seere and Shax will transport goods. Gaap and Halpas will transport men. Descriptions of the attributes of the Goetic spirits are, of course, in any copy of The Goetia and around the internet. The Little Giant Encyclopedia of Spells & Magic has by far the best listing of the spirits, their appearance, and powers.
Thanks, I will have to read those 2 books.
Old 01-27-2017, 12:53 AM   #10
VKJehannum

Personally, I'd recommend Mammon.
Technically not Goetic.

Essays on Demonolatry, Vampyrism, Hebdomadry, Meditation, and more.
https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/
VKJehannum is offline   Reply With Quote