Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

So You Want to Be a Goetic Shaman? Question and answer forum for the discussion of anything related to the Goetia (including the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) with especial regard to using the daemons in non-traditional ways.

Old 11-10-2012, 03:58 AM   #1
believer

Unhappy i messed up

So for the last few weeks, I've been working with the goetic sitri and lerajie in the hopes of breaking a girl up from her boyfriend while simultaneously planting the seed of love for me in her heart. After a week or so of working with lerajie, she taught me a powerful spell that would break them up. I needed to focus a very large amount of negative energy into a piece of paper that had symbols depicting their relationship falling apart. In short, it worked. Very well. Unfortunately it didn't stop there. The spell kept bombarding her with negative energy, which has put her into a deep depression and it keeps getting worse very quickly. I destroyed the paper not that long ago in the hopes it would dispel the effects. Basically I really fucked her shit up by meddling in things I knew I shouldn't and I feel absolutely horrible about it. I just needed to get it off my chest to people who understand what I'm talking about

Liceat videre tenebras, ut luce perfusa
believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #2
SinisterShadow

How did you manage to summon Leraje btw, I was always curious?
SinisterShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #3
believer

i have yet to achieve a physical manifestation with any spirit. honestly, lerajie gave me a bit of trouble. i spoke to her a few times, but i failed more often than not

Old 02-28-2014, 01:35 AM   #4
blacksheep44

Not an expert on this but I would suggest looking for another spell to counter act the previous one you might have set upon her a demon that is making her depressed again not an expert but that would be my recommendation
blacksheep44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:43 PM   #5
believer

thanks but that problem was solved very soon after it happened

Old 05-19-2016, 02:46 AM   #6
TrueLeoSnake

I don't know if you are still around on this board since it's an older post. However, besides the obvious take it as a learning experience you can hopefully send healing energy to remove/transmute the toxic energies which unintentionally bombarded the woman you was interested in. Also something else I come to think in regards to Love Magick/Workings is asking the particular spirit being interacted with bring me Intended-Love Interest or someone much better than I imagine. That spirit will hopefully surprise you bringing someone else whom would make you heart race and the newer lady will hopefully make you think.... heck the other girl I was interested in gots nothing on her. At least that's how I now ask the spirits in terms of Love working for myself.
TrueLeoSnake is offline   Reply With Quote