Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

So You Want to Be a Goetic Shaman? Question and answer forum for the discussion of anything related to the Goetia (including the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) with especial regard to using the daemons in non-traditional ways.

Old 12-06-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
Nolanus

Default Lilith

Like many I feel some attraction to Lilith; and I would love to come closer to her.

But I've also heard that this can be quite dangerous and should not be done lightly. So yes; I am not doing anything without thinking about it.

Anyone here has some experience with her or knows how to go about this?

"Umbra profunda sumus"

-Giordano Bruno

"The shadow of my purpose lies upon Arda, and all that is in it bends slowly and surely to my will."

-Morgoth (J.R.R. Tolkien)
Nolanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #2
believer

all i really know is that she can not be summoned, that she comes to you

Liceat videre tenebras, ut luce perfusa
believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:49 AM   #3
Garuda

I don't want to speak as an authority on the subject because I'm not even close. I did however hear an interesting interview on a podcast with an author that talked about Lilith. She said the original Lilith was some sort of powerful nature spirit, she called her the storm in the desert and said it was a destructive power of some sort. I think she stated that she killed babies that were weak in some way I can't recall for sure though.

The author also stated that somewhere down the line an image of a big breasted sexy vixen became associated with the destructive force that is Lilith and that this interface had been stepped into by parasites that now use the interface to feed off of humans somehow.

I'm very poorly paraphrasing what the author said but that is the gist of it. If this is true it would be important to be sure you are interacting with the correct being if you succeed at making contact.
Garuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 04:02 AM   #4
TrueLeoSnake

It's possible to request Goddess Lilith presence but whether she'll show up is another story. I've read about other practitioners whom tried to summon Lilith but ended up interacting with one of her daughters on Lilith's behalf. However, if Lilith really likes the practitioner then she may appear to her or him. I definitely know Lilith almost always appear for women but she's much more selective and scrutinizing of men that interact with her. Don't try and run game on Lilith nor her daughters because that won't go well. https://www.scribd.com/doc/90551894/...ration-Results

Last edited by TrueLeoSnake; 05-20-2016 at 03:36 PM.
TrueLeoSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 06:16 PM   #5
Magari

Obviously if your game doesn't work on real women....

*facepalm*

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 01:33 AM   #6
TrueLeoSnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magari View Post
Obviously if your game doesn't work on real women....

*facepalm*
Oh your one of those posers that feigns superiority by being snarky!
TrueLeoSnake is offline   Reply With Quote