Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

So You Want to Be a Goetic Shaman? Question and answer forum for the discussion of anything related to the Goetia (including the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) with especial regard to using the daemons in non-traditional ways.

Old 07-23-2015, 05:09 PM   #1
vihtortakeda

Post Living great experience with Goetia Amon.

Hello my dear people.

My name is Vitor, 30y, brazilian and born in a family with magical practices since origins. This year I found a chance to have Goetia experiences and learnings, and so far it has been a great deal. I first started with Saleos and Gremory, but curiously it seems they were not interested on me. A few weeks after I noticed this, I decided to familiarize with another Goetias given the magical strength me and my family possesses and the fact that I fully respect and admire the Goetia I moved to Amon, Bune and Zepar.

Well, what came next is an amazing friendship and quick response of all of them with amazing simpathy for and to me and my causes. I am delighted of such Goetia demons, which I shall call friends as they have been acting such since then. I know that when you work with such power you need to be careful and precise, although we have created an special bond between us, specially me and Amon. Oh what an amazing friendship.

Amon is like a father when he sees that you are trully respecting and giving him the chance to guide you through your things. It's something I cannot describe with words, but can feel on everytime I talk to him. Amon really cares for those who show him honour and respect, and this comes with amazing rewards of him.

For example: There was a situation here that after I kept my word and gave him what I have promised, then I had this "unexpected stuff happening" and I called him, and asked "Amon please guide me through this and show me how to act on such situation". This was about 17p.m., and by the time of 22p.m. the situation was almost completely resolved. O__O.

I was really impressed. And when I asked him about what could I do for him, he said "nothing, I did this because you are honoring me". I thanked him forever and even though he didn't asked nothing in return, I still did it and he was pleased about.

Recently I had an idea of honour him with a new sigil offered to him created by me, and he enjoyed very much. I took a night long and developed something worth his might and rank, and every sigil line I drew has its meaning. He really liked and asked me to make known wherever I wanted, and that's this sigil might be also used as one of his.

And here I stand bring you fellows his new and strengthened sigil. Amon is taking care of me as a father, and also taking great care of me and my boyfriend giving us amazing peaceful days of love and happiness.

I took a photo of the final draw with my tablet and I hope you all can enjoy the amazing friendship Amon is able to give.

Any questions about this just send it and I'll gladly answer.

Thank you very much and let us live more wonderful days along with Goetia.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0113.JPG
Views:	169
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	42  
vihtortakeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 06:15 AM   #2
Izabael DaJinn

Great post! Thank you for sharing your experience!

xoxo
izabael

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:05 PM   #3
vihtortakeda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izabael DaJinn View Post
Great post! Thank you for sharing your experience!

xoxo
izabael

My absolute pleasure!
Amon changed my life for a better one.
vihtortakeda is offline   Reply With Quote