Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

So You Want to Be a Goetic Shaman? Question and answer forum for the discussion of anything related to the Goetia (including the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) with especial regard to using the daemons in non-traditional ways.

Old 03-21-2014, 07:55 AM   #1
Anubis

Default Elaboration on the Daemons

There isn't much info on the personal interactions with many of the Daemons, such as their personalities and traits other than their appearance and what they specialize in. I have been working with Prince Stolas as of late, and he is my first one I've dealt with.

He's a surly, sly fellow, with eyes that look right into you. When he rustles his down, you see faces and skulls underneath. His breath is cool and moist, and the air about him smells of the forest. In his human form, he has a thin mustache that compliments his curling smile. He prefers to give specific information about plants that are brought to him, unless they are already well known, in which case he just chuckles condescendingly and tells you that you already know about that. His power is steady and slow moving as information forms directly into your mind, ideas of things to gather for him to teach about. He told me to go into the woods on a damp morning and collect fragrant woods and saps.

Of the spirits you have worked with, what can you say about them that you wouldn't find in the books?

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 03:34 PM   #2
Nue

I would say Belial, everytime I see him in dreams or in my mind's eye he appears as a man with a bull's head, and his energy feels extremely... grounded and sexual, even though he's more along the lines of mind control when it comes to law and court... Very little to do with sex magic

Nue is offline   Reply With Quote