Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick rituals, guides, and lessons A place to post rituals, guides, lessons, and FAQs, by me and anyone else who wants to contribute and start their own threads. Experts in any area of magick are welcome.

Old 07-22-2010, 10:34 PM   #1
nytek

Default Amon-Ra Spell

This is a rite I didn't create but beefed up from my experience with magick. It's something someone else originally had put out there in a more simple and a significantly less powerful format. Owed to the closeness of the physical proximity of these ancient and all powerful Gods, and the potency of the magick, even the beginning student has success in rites such as these that don't demand a full physical manifestation but only are pushing for a presencing of the God or Goddess instead. This rite in fully extended format will do just that, as well as connecting you to a current that will rain down love, protection, and guidance on you. It might not be instant but when it kicks in you will definitely know that it did.

THE PETITIONING OF AMON-RA

First start by doing some study and entering into immersion on who Amon-Ra is, how he came about, and other details beforehand. Try to see him alive in the minds of others over the ages rather than as a concept. Also in the mean time get some diabetic's lancets from Walgreens or whatever you have going on by you in terms of a pharmacy. You'll also need a white candle, and something to carve "Amon-Ra" into the base of the candle.

Also if would be beyond optimal to spend a half an hour at least the day before the rite proper just tracing the following Khemetic sigil in kinetic meditation upon it (sigil taken from the Little Black Rose Coven's SOURCE), given below and memorizing it's form. You should also find a Godform of Amon-Ra that you prefer and imagine this walking around, acknowledging you, performing magick, etc. Imagine him next as being hundreds of millions of miles tall and see yourself next to his vast expanse of energy. This all will add to ensuring solid success come ritual performance time.

The Rite:

Within 24 hours up to and BEFORE the rite: Trace this sigil below in black ink on a 5" square of paper, and also with your "third hand", visually trace the lines of the sigil painting them over with imagined beams of light and doing so with proper intent to flag the attention of Amon-Ra on the astral, then tracing a circle around it:

Address him directly while in assumed Godform, "Lord Amon-Ra, hear my voice, see my signs... (acknowledge he is doing each by checking the energy signature after it's said), and KNOW, that I have commanded the very universe to bring you forth to petition thee for blessings. And I seal this calling upon thee, and I seal the power to perform this function within this temple. So mote it be."

Finishing, flip it over, banishing it from your sight for just now.

Banish with LBRP + Purify and Consecrate the temple if you can, and other rituals you've had success with...

Prick your finger at this juncture so as to consecrate the candle by fire at this point through the rubbing of your life energy with the blood deep into your AMON-RA name-carved candle, which has been cleansed prior to the ceremony we hope, just like your bleeding finger as well. Finishing ... Address the candle once completed as if it has a soul and sentience, "Candle, give this energy to none other than Amon-Ra alone through the flame above and by no other way. So mote it be." Use the sign of silence to seal your will.

Stare into the sigil and begin to open your second sight. As your still quieted body begins to tingle and numb, leaving only your will and imagination, begin to focus on an image of yourself standing with legs spread slightly apart, arms at your sides. Without blocking your awareness of the sigil in your gaze see if you can't begin to sense the polar core of the Earth beneath you and it's draw as you yourself begin to draw up from that wellspring below raw energy of purple and green hues within and surrounding you.

Only as fast as you can do this, then above you feel the warmth and see the glowing LIGHT of the sun, shining silver and golden/yellow beams down on you from above, around and within you; another kind of energy.

Let these two energies mingle, and when they have fully done so then imagine streams of it coming out around your hands, chest, forehead, etc., and spiraling around you forming a rainbow wall of 7 colors (Think: ROYGBIV). This doesn't have to be seen clearly but intuited or felt. Form this scene into a frozen image and lock onto it in time, projecting the image through your tensing third eye and into the widening gateway of the glowing sigil, feeding it with your intention in this way.

Once the sigil begins to have lines disappearing and reappearing above the pages, or it flashes colors, or otherwise becomes alive and vibrating, and other paranormal type events occur involving flashes of the future merging with the present, keep at it a bit longer rather than calling it a success already because shortly thereafter you will experience a moment when the visualization begins to wane and your desire becomes somewhat exhausted. This is the moment you want to capitalize on.

At this final moment of exhaustion make the visualization as clear and as real as possible in one last fiery explosion of your will, pulling it around you like a foggy mist that covers the entire world. In practice you'll quickly lose awareness of this auric modification, but that doesn't mean it isn't still working, only better without your awareness hindering it.

Speaking aloud now without disturbing your calm state, speaking through the fully charged and opened sigil you are still staring into, Address this lingering living sentient energy-force by name, saying to it:
"Amon-Ra, by the powers of magick, I will you to surround me on all sides with love, with protection, and with the guidance of your unending wisdom. So mote it be."

Pause and visualize what each thing you ask for means to you in that list and project that desire into the energy cloud around you with your words, feeling it being recognized and absorbed. Simply hold the thought in mind and speak into the energy and this happens. It doesn't take effort, just belief and intent. Also keep in mind that for complete success you'll need to maintain your locked gaze and awareness of and on the sigil as well throughout the entire process.

Repeat this above, transmitting your affirmation to Amon-Ra three times total. Make the sign of silence at the very last affirmation's finish.

Light the candle now, and place it over the opened sigil of Amon-Ra. Sense the energy of the sigil climbing like snakes or vines and infecting the candle; steadily infusing itself with your blood and having more intimate awareness of your will as all is projected to him through the gateway of the flame above, empowering your spell many times over.

Let the drip-free candle burn down all the way down and extinguish itself, and when it does pick it up and fold the sigil in half. Keep this charged sigil on your person or close by at all times only taking it out to see the light of day when changing clothes. When you see it, only think about the ritual in terms of a vague expectation. Do NOT allow yourself to dwell on the results. This is the law of opposite effort. The less you try instead of putting it out of mind in this process, following what was said earlier, then the faster it will appear. (Notice I still imply belief and intent to be involved despite this. )

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 07-23-2010 at 03:46 PM.
nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:43 PM   #2
nytek

Optional Warm-up Exercises For Success: You can recite these right AFTER banishing is done, BEFORE the rite proper, to better attune yourself to the relevant energies you'll be contacting and drawing near. It can be made more complex with hexagram rituals, etc, but it's unnecessary to do so in my opinion.

To perform this rite fully with the proper intent and with a small period of intellectual immersion included, is to virtually guarantee you too will soon feel the awesome power of the Gods rearranging and shifting the fabric of your reality with new people, events, energies, and objects, which by their very virtue will fulfill that which you have unselfishly asked them for. Before all else, Remember: The Gods are always on our side.

"VIII.
Flame, flame thou Blazoned Sun!
Seal-Star of Solomon!
Seven Mysteries in One!
Godhead and Mankind!"
-Litany by Aleister Crowley

"'O Thou Dragon-prince of the air,
That art drunk on the blood of the sunsets!
I adore Thee, Evoe!
I adore Thee, IAO!'

'O Thou foursquare Crown of Nothing,
That circlest the destruction of Worlds!
I adore Thee, Evoe!
I adore Thee, IAO!'"

--The Treasure House of Images, The Chapter known as The Hundred and Sixty-Nine Cries of Adoration and the Unity thereof, by Captain Fuller in "Equinox I:III supl."

0) Recite my Adoration of Amon-Ra which I feel I've received as much as written:

Hail unto thee who art Atum-Ra
Hail unto he; for thee he travels far
Through the abysmal void without one star; he came.
Thus the trumpeters strain to announce his fame.

O hail unto him the tripartite king
"I-A-O!" the chorus rings
O hail unto him the tripartite king
yea "I-A-O!" the magus sings

O hail unto he who leaneth forth
Approaching stellar abodes of light
O hail to him yearning forth in search of the night
The one called Atum-Ra!

Thou art the one beknownst as Sol
Who spread you glory from pole to pole!

Thou art the one they called Atum
Thou art he the one thine setting Sun!
Thou art the one they call Atum
O thou art him: the ancient One!

Hail to thee above accurse-ed land of shells
'Til the hour ringeth-in apocalyptic bells
'Til the sea of binah raises such wild whirling swells

Foaming as in ecstasy of a thousand nights
Of a thousand rapturous nightingales
Crying at once for love and light
For Atum-Ra; a lamp so bright!

O Him who waits with lidless eyes
Hail to him: that bornless one which never dies
O hail to he: that leaneth forth tho never lies
Burning fast in pitch black naked skies
O him ever cradled within NUs thigh!

Behold the Aquarian frame of Time
Renewing prophets renewed in rhyme
Within exalted frame of mind
Ancient wisdom you will find

Yea! Hail to thee who art Pa-Tum!
Hail to thee from above dark horizons
Hail unto thee from below dark orisons
O Hail to thee who art the father and the son
O Hail unto thee who art forever of the one

O hail unto him the tripartite king!
Yea "I-A-O!" the chorus rings
Yea "I-A-O!" the magus sings

A current of will veiled inside a seashell
Unfolding wisdom vast in L.V.X.: eternity
From most exalted heaven down to qliphoth hell
Hear the sound of thrashing swells!

0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34
in these numbers be one holy door
A shaft of L.V.X. be bolted through thine floor
Be it crossed at the top forever more!

Thus arise:
To expound success through this; the Lunar Door
To raise the spell of him who art Ra-Hoor
& praise be given to him: he, the number Four
By Bast, Ma'at, and Ahathoor!

Hail unto him who art rightfully crowned King
Light in extension the serpent ring-ed
Hail to thee Atum-Ra then and more
O Hail unto him who art three score!

Hark unto him of good news he brings
Out from the shadow of the Sun Disks wings
Hail to thee who art Atum-Ra
And hail unto thee, Man, who art a Star!

O hail unto him the tripartite king.
"I-A-O!" the chorus rings
Yea "I-A-O!"; the magus sings

Hail unto thee who art Atum-Ra!
Hail unto he who hath traveled far
Came thou at last through abysmal void of night
Gone at last to whence thou might!

(© 2008-2010)

1) Pause. Find and focus on the living image and sense the essence of Amon-Ra again, returning your mind to the ceremony and drawing him near for it's purpose. With rising speed and vigor, recite this chant similar to an Enn from Koetting's EE/WoD to greatly solidify his rising presence in the room:

"Teat astru malku AMON-RA
Seine astru maella treine AMON-RA
Altu sentu estru AMON-RA
Ecks entru antra AMON-RA
AMON-RA astru teat AMON-RA"

(p.189 EE)

Try to say this all to him from within the assumption of his own Godform, like Amon-Ra calling himself into your life from within rather than a mere mortal reaching out and commanding a God -- something which very well might feel foolish to the average practitioner. (For a quick fix the form of RHK can be substituted by all Thelemites in the place of Amon-Ra's.)

2.) Begin the rest as stated in the first post....

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 07-23-2010 at 04:33 AM.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:18 AM   #3
nytek

edit: I have a very relaxed feeling in my temple after this, and the smell of something like anise, and sweet perfume. It seems to arise from nowhere and yet come from everywhere. There is presently a warm glowing solar vibration soaked into the physical temple's atmosphere and my aura as well.

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 07-23-2010 at 03:05 AM.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:59 AM   #4
ceewayne

Wow

I just skimmed this and three things, one, it is similar to the way I do rituals, two, the blend of Mercy and Strength that He manifests and three, it ties to the Signs of N.O.X. This is from my notes, it is what I keep in my head while doing it.

Common title: Vir. Pater. Amoun. Attitude of Pan or Bacchus.
Letter of NOX: O

Vir—Brow chakra (O)
Earth

A.'.A.'. grade: 7°=4# Adeptus Exemptus (7°=4#):

Vir

Pater – Father

Amoun who comes at the voice of the poor in distress, who gives breath to him who is wretched..You are Amun, the Lord of the silent, who comes at the voice of the poor, when I call to you in my distress You come and rescue me...Though the servant was disposed to do evil, the Lord is disposed to forgive. The Lord of Thebes spends not a whole day in anger, His wrath passes in a moment, none remains. His breath comes back to us in mercy..May your ka be kind, may you forgive, It shall not happen again. – Support

Description: Place closed hands at the temples with thumbs facing outwards, resembling horns.

Chris

I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole viceregent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.
ceewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:54 AM   #5
nytek

--C.G. JUNG

Old 07-23-2010, 05:12 AM   #6
nytek

--C.G. JUNG

Old 07-23-2010, 07:08 AM   #7
nytek

HYMN TO AMUN-RA
(Allegedly from an Egyptian source)
(slightly modded by me)

HAIL to thee, Amun-Ra,
Lord of the thrones of the earth, The oldest existence, Ancient of Heaven, support of all things;
Chief of the Gods, Lord of all Truth; The self-made self-anointed Father of the Gods, Maker of men and beasts and herbs; Maker of all things both Above and Below;
Deliverer of the sufferer and of the oppressed, Judging the poor;
Lord of Wisdom, Lord of Mercy; Most loving, opener of every eye, source of joy, in whose goodness the Gods rejoice, Thou, whose name is hidden.
Thou art the one, maker of all that is, the one; the only one; maker of Gods and men; giving nourishment to all.
Hail to thee, thou one with many heads; sleepless when all others sleep, adoration to thee.
Hail to thee from all creatures, from every land, from the height of heaven, and from the depth of the sea.
The spirits thou hast made extol thee, saying, "Welcome to thee, father of the fathers of the Gods; we worship thy spirit which is in us."

Amun, reconstructed Egyptian Yamānu (also spelled Amon, Amoun, Amen, Atum, and rarely Imen or Yamun), was a God in Egyptian mythology and Berber Mythology who in the form of Amun-Ra became the focus of the most complex system of theology in Ancient Egypt. Whilst remaining hypostatic deities, Amun represented the essential and hidden, whilst in Ra he represented revealed divinity.

Amun was self created, without mother and father, and during the New Kingdom he became the greatest expression of transcendental deity in Egyptian theology. He was not considered to be immanent within creation nor was creation seen as an extension of himself. Amun-Ra, likewise with the Hebrew creator deity, did not physically engender the universe. His position as King of Gods developed to the point of virtual monotheism where other Gods became manifestations of him.

As the cult of Amun grew in importance, Amun became identified with the chief deity who was worshipped in other areas during that period, Ra-Herakhty, the merged identities of Ra and Horus. This identification led to another merger of identities, with Amun becoming Amun-Ra.

By then Ra had been described as the father of Shu, Tefnut, and the remainder of the Ennead, so Amun-Ra likewise, became identified as their father. Ra-Herakhty (RHK) had been a solar deity and this nature became ascribed to Amun-Ra as well, Amun becoming considered the hidden aspect of the sun during the night, in contrast to Ra-Herakhty as the visible aspect during the day. Amun clearly meant, "the one who is hidden."
-wiki

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 07-23-2010 at 03:20 PM.