Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick rituals, guides, and lessons A place to post rituals, guides, lessons, and FAQs, by me and anyone else who wants to contribute and start their own threads. Experts in any area of magick are welcome.

Old 03-03-2010, 12:31 AM   #1
nytek

Post The Invocation of Babalon

Here is essentially what is a mishmash of ideas and forms I've compounded to produce a makeshift invocation of Babalon that's geared towards a working to be done in a solo setting wherein you are to be Babalon to your own Beast.

I've made slight mods and additions where I've seen it fit to do so throughout and will not name these. Also a certain amount of familiarity and a possession of the proper magickal images is also assumed on the participant's behalf. If you find a name is unfamiliar to you, then you can google them and do your research to claim the reward of your immersion.

For adornment of the alter, one might wish to include, as well as other things, the Lust tarot card up front, and in the center is a candle topped human skull (doesn't need to be real), flanked by either two dog or two cat skulls (symbolic of the bestial brought into harmony with the angelic). One skull goes on each side of the alter, upon which one candle may be burned respectively. Red wine is also a plus to have handy--perhaps a sweet desert wine like a porto. If holy oil is handy, then an annointing of your body should be done as well.

Keep in mind the sacrifice named to be offered is to be that of physical blood or ideally of properly charged sexual fluids according to OTO VIII° mode and design. Work it out. Other attributions and temple trappings are left to your own inspired devising. I would also read through this and mentally prepare for a few days before giving it a go.
--Much love, in LVX: Nytek [Frater Ex Tenebris Lux]

The Invocation of Beast & Babalon begins:

000.) Prepare you your temple.

00.) Bathe. Relaxation comes next. Make a prayer to the highest however you know it to be in your life, however your spirit moves you to do so. Knock 3-5-3 on the alter. Perform the Star Ruby with NOX signs. Part or rend the veil: "Peh Resh Kaph Tau: The word is PAROKETH. In and by that word (Make sign of Opening the veil), I open the veil." Then, invoke Saturn by means of the LIRH. (Alternatively, one can perform the LBRP followed by the Greater Ritual of the Hexagram instead of using the Star Ruby/LIRH combo. Either/or.) The Middle Pillar Ritual comes next for empowerment. Lastly perform the Rite of the Headless One/Bornless One.

0.) -Recite the Call of the First Enochian Key
-Recite the Call of the Second Enochian Key
-Knock seven times on the alter.
Recite the Call or Key of the Third or Seventh Aethyr (inserting "ZOM" or "DEO" as the name of said aethyr being recited.)

(Receive and prepare all these Keys beforehand from: http://hermetic.com/enochia/calls.html and use the phonetic versions.) (Additionally one may wish to also crack open Liber 418 before this, The Vision and the Voice, to follow up that which is written on these two aethyrs therein with a study of the texts mentioned or referenced in the footnotes below for additional understanding.)

.) Thou Lord of the Day, whose perpetual energies sustain all life, and thou, Lady of Night, whose silent beams draw our attention to the heavens; mark ye the times and seasons; and witness our labors of creation, preservation, and destruction.

So mote it be.

(Excerpted from Eleven Injunctions: Sun and Moon)

1.) Soul of the Beast, sanctify me.
Body of the Beast, nourish me.
Blood of the Beast, inebriate me.
Thou shalt purge me with hyssop, O Therion, and I shall be clean;
Thou shalt wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Inflame in us, O' Therion, the fire of your love and the flame of eternal devotion.
To Mega Therion, hear me:
Turn thine heads towards me;
On thine horns exalt me;
Grant the death forbidden unto me,
And bid me shine forever.
Blessing and worship to the prophet of the lovely star.

(Excerpted via Anima Therion)

1b.) Hail Babalon, filled with joy!
Ra-hoor-khu is with thee.

Blessed and cursed art thou in thy glory,
And glorious the Beast on whom thou ridest.

Scarlet Woman, Mother of Abominations,
Gather my blood in the golden cup of thy fornication.

AUMGn AUMGn AUMGn....!

(Excerpted via Ave 156)

2.) "O Thou my Queen, marvel beyond imagination, soul of infinite space, before whom time is ashamed, the mind bewildered, and the understanding dark, not unto thee may we attain unless thine image be love. Therefore by the sevenfold adoration of thy name, and the sacred cup, and the holy cross, Babalon in your continuity and your finality, Babalon, do I invoke thee!"
(Excerpted via Gnostic Mass)

3.) "Glory unto the Scarlet Woman, BABALON, the Mother of Abomination, that rideth upon the Beast, for She hath spilt their blood in every corner of the earth, and lo! She hath mingled it in the cup of Her whoredom.

"With the breath of Her kisses hath she fermented it, and it hath become the wine of the Sabbath; and in the Holy Assembly hath She poured it out for Her worshippers; and they have become drunken thereon, so that face to face they beheld my Father. Thus are they made worthy to partake of the mystery of this holy vessel, for the blood is the life.

"Beautiful art thou O BABALON, and desirable, for thou hast given Thyself to everything that liveth, and thy weakness hath subdued their strength. For in that union Thou didst understand. Therefore art Thou called Understanding, O BABALON, Lady of the Night.

"O my God, in one last rapture let me attain to the union of the one with the many. For She is Love, and Her Love is one, and She has divided the one love into infinite loves, and each love is one, and equal with the One, and therefore is She passed from the Assembly and the Law and the enlightenment into the anarchy of solitude and darkness. For ever thus must She veil the brilliance of Herself."

(Excerpted via Liber 418: The Vision and The Voice)

<here add blood to the red wine or so on>

4.) "O BABALON, BABALON beloved, come now, partake of the sacrament, and possess this shrine. Take me now! Let me be drunken on the wine of your fornications; let your kisses wanton me to death. Accept thou this sacrifice willingly given!"
(Excerpted via Liber 49: Book of Babalon)

<imbibe now from your chalice lustily gulping it all down>

5.) In the Dying Sun do I come forth as the crimson goddess, Blood red in the flames of the Sun and Moon am I beautiful. Those who come forth to me are in the fire of the Sun. Enflame thyself in my glory: I am birth and death, burial and resurrection. Upon the Dragon do I ride, in the coils of the Serpent do I exist: I am love and hate, emotions which burn the quick of the soul!

Enrapture yourself in me, always as congress and consumption! In the Seven Pointed Star do I reside, as the Dragon from the Sea, The Beast 666, do I seek union with, as flames and earthquakes surround us! Many die, yet those who see are reborn in the immortal blackened flame. Through my blood which drips unto the skull of Cain, do I feed the dwellers of darkness, The shades of the dead…they seek my sweet lips from which is fed by the Sun… Through my hands which hold the Golden Cup of Holy Blood and Fornication, Do I raise towards the Heavens - that the Beast may drink from and hold the ecstasy of our union.
By Night do I seek congress with man, and he shall drink from the dreaming moon, By Day do I invigorate the Sun and bring fiery strength to those who go through me. I am Beast and Goddess, above and below! In exile do I grow strong like my consort Set-heh.

Come unto me..in the Sabbat dreaming…fire and water, the Luciferian and eternal! I am the crimson cloaked radiance, the moon – in blood and dew from which I offer dreams and visions to those who come forth in my name. Let my mysteries be discovered – for in the Willed union of Ecstasy shall my children be brought forth. In the flames are they granted the desire which made them manifest, the fire which is my essence, the creative sign to those who are enraptured in the night sky. I am crowned in the Infernal Kingdoms, and between the Sabbat is my lust born. Of death am I, devouring, jaws dripping in the blood and fornication of those who do not know me – yet I am goddess to those who enter me, spread in lust and congress to ravage me. I am the Queen of Flames… In darkness I sought Ahriman, and with my tongue and words roused him from his ancient slumber, to go forth in the world to create and destroy… In the Desert Sun I brought forth Samael the Dragon, known as Azazel, invigorated by core with his fire-seed, which brought forth Cain...

Of the Crooked Dragon was I guided, and that becomes the Beast do I ride in congress – that when the sun is in the moon does the serpent spring forth – and a two fold state is born in those of Witch Blood; the God in flesh and spirit who may exhaust this Blackened Flame, and the Elixir to create the Lilitu or Children of the Fallen Ones – Ancient Seed of Fire… That in the Empyrean Dreams am I Queen of Elphame, giver and preserver of desired life, my Robes are Crimson and my Crown is Gold, just as my sacred cup…to compliment my consort of the Emerald Crown..

In the Infernal Nightmare I am as Kali – the devouring black mother who drinks the blood of those who come forth to me, yet I awaken them with unnatural life…life beyond death…. My beginning is as Tiamat – Chaos Serpent which later became flesh…. In the Direction of the North, when Darkness is enthroned am I the infernal queen of shades, I am the blood dripping consort of the spirits of necromance, wolf-goddess and huntress of the full moon…those who call me in my night vessel may then be whispered to in dreams, and shall I guide thee to the Sabbath beyond the Gates of Twilight.

(Excerpted via Workings of Babalon by Michael W. Ford)

6.) IO IO IO! Babalon is risen! is risen! is risen!
(Excerpted from Liber 718)

Closing:
-Contemplate, meditate, skry, whatever...
-Formal license to depart with thanks being given.
-Perform the closing of the veil similarly to above.
-LBRP

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 06-12-2011 at 06:11 AM.
nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:46 AM   #2
nytek

http://www.boneclones.com/catalog_dogs.htm (Dog Skulls)
http://www.boneclones.com/human-skulls.htm (Human Skull)

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Old 03-06-2010, 05:08 AM   #3
Izabael DaJinn

Magnifique!

And on that "solo" note, more and more I'm into the idea of complementing ourselves without the need of others. I like the idea of more emphasis placed on our own Babalon and Beast energies instead of looking for a balance outside ourselves.

In magick as in our society in general there is still a huge emphasis placed on finding complement in a partner, especially with regards the opposite sex.
Even in the Thelema, where Liber AL clearly states that every man and and every woman is a complete Star unto themselves, I still find, again and again, strong emphasis placed on a mate (magickal or otherwise).

I'm suggesting more emphasis be placed on the individual's completeness EVEN WHEN working with a partner. This will most likely lead to not only more success, but increase the harmony of that relationship.

Thanks again Nytek. Your rituals are consistently superb.

[My bad... I edited your post. Bah. I'm fairly sure I only took out one sentence. :\ --Nytek]

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B

Last edited by nytek; 03-07-2010 at 03:20 AM.
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:04 AM   #4
nytek

Quote:
Magnifique!
Thanks!

Quote:
And on that "solo" note, more and more I'm into the idea of complementing ourselves without the need of others.
Yep. I thought about that, but I decided on embracing a new aeon approach of relying on the self as a complete microcosm. Not that I have anything against the other ways...

Quote:
I like the idea of more emphasis placed on our own Babalon and Beast energies instead of looking for a balance outside ourselves.
Exactly. What I was going for; it's part of the whole ying-yang balance of male and female within all of us, granted that we all wear male and female qualities to greater and lesser extents. All that's mentioned despite or in spite of social conventions and the effects of physical gender as they play a part in defining our avatars.

Quote:
In magick as in our society in general there is still a huge emphasis placed on finding complement in a partner, especially with regards the opposite sex.
Yeah. And that's partially due to the dying remnants of our old ways of thinking inherited from the old aeon, in my opinion. ...That certain notion that we are incomplete and imperfect and need to look for authority or anything really in others.

Quote:
Even in the Thelema, where Liber AL clearly states that every man and and every woman is a complete Star unto themselves, I still find, again and again, strong emphasis placed on a mate (magickal or otherwise).
Still I don't mean to downplay the significance of the Scarlet Woman in our magick, which is undoubtedly a very powerful role and a potent inspirational addition by all means, but still...

Quote:
I'm suggesting more emphasis be placed on the individual's completeness EVEN WHEN working with a partner. This will most likely lead to not only more success, but increase the harmony of that relationship.
I like this idea very much. You have to understand yourself to understand others and the universe at large in my opinion.

Quote:
Thanks again Nytek. Your rituals are consistently superb.
Thank you Iza! Surely I could say the same about what you've already contributed to your site.

I'll be seeing you around.

Nytek

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 03-07-2010 at 06:34 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:29 AM   #5
aodhowain

As I read your posts, the idea of hekate comes to mind. So dark!

(I was about to say "so evil" too.)
aodhowain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:33 AM   #6
Everblaze the Badikal

Send a message via AIM to Everblaze the Badikal

Quote:
Ah from mi stand up inna volcano ah from den mi bun di ganja pipe
Babylon come an tell mi dat naw right.
Mi say mi bun it an pass it on da right
Mi say dem come in and dem lookin pon di dread
Dem say"Hey natty dread locks, a where you come from? You muss have two
stick a sensi under your tam"
Mi say "No officer, LAWD, you muss be madd. Mi only smoke cigarette an
strictly shag"
Barrington Levi would like to have a word or 82 with you.

"Hothouse flowers grow lush and bright
In tiny little towns across this big night
Hothouse flowers all kissing for fun
Slipping into stores then out in a run, singing
Laments and rowdy songs, hymns about sin
High lives and reels, a tarantell violin
Other people's apartments and couches and clothes
Young again, lost again
Here we are, here we go"
- World/Inferno Friendship Society
Everblaze the Badikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:03 AM   #7
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by aodhowain View Post
As I read your posts, the idea of hekate comes to mind. So dark!
Darkness is the mother of light, after all. Otherwise, "Hekate". The doortag says that tomorrow the book Queen of Hell arrives (http://ixaxaar.com/queenofhell2.html). Excitement! That said I have to add that I'm not sure your take on her, but you ought to know that she's been very good to me and my own progress on this path, her being close at hand with life-saving "viles of icky medicine", as an old friend I'd had once put it. You know, amongst the other things She's done.

I can say Hekate's definitely my matron goddess, (or wait, was it Sekhmet...? ), so I dunno if you're picking up on that subconsciously in my posts or what.
Rite to Hekate - The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums

Quote:
(I was about to say "so evil" too.)
Evil, hmm? Well maybe I just wasn't hugged enough as a child. It's nurture, not nature! Just kidding.

Eh but concepts like good and evil are entirely subjective. I would sooner call them light and dark forces, and believe me, it's best to be a nexion for them than an enemy of them (darkness-forces).

The demonics of this universe are not opposite the angelic forces in some invisible war we must side in one for another. They merely serve another function in providing the experience of the absolute within the framework of the finite; to tap another aspect of the divine which is autonomous and unrestricted by ego's limitation. That's the nature of the immortal black flame yielded through self-awareness as I grasp it. Hardly so evil as it is other things.

Anyhow is it evil to eat meat with cheese? Is it evil to sing around men if you're a woman? Or to have premarital sex? So "evil" according to whom exactly? According to what standard? Your good is my evil perhaps, or visa versa. And as I've said before, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions." The yardstick of good and evil is hardly objective and so I feel that now as I write this all and reflect. The Gods are the Gods because they are balanced. They are both light and dark; both infinitely loving and mercilessly cruel. It's about balance, but yeah, I definitely lean a bit more towards the demonic.

When you get past the fear of it, then what is evil but another form or mode of pleasure? Is there no pleasure in revenge? Is there no pleasure in thievery of coveted goods? And so on... bypassing any resistance you might have to notice the simple truth of that statement.

In the end the magickian must choose eventually to forsake ethics for personal gain when the time calls for it, if the time calls for it, but only if one has a solid code of ethics to begin with. There might not be a true and definite "right and wrong", though we do know well enough when we're behaving in a piss-rotten way for sake of personal gain. If there is no grounding in the "light" side, no connections to "higher powers" be they gods or holy guardian angels, then he or she indulging in evil would further imbalance and destroy themselves while getting nowhere fast in terms of the enlightenment of their intellect. I've seen it over and over, and knowledge of evil rather than projection of it onto others has taught me a healthier expression of darker forces where once they'd almost destroyed me and mine when I had less knowledge of my own shadow than I do now. Just my three cents here.

You should see what I look like though based on your comments. I've given up the desire to look evil long ago, nor do I "smite" them who don't get in my way or that of my loved ones, nor do I burn churches to the ground. You can put it that way.... And so your reflected image of me would likely change.

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 05-28-2010 at 07:40 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:26 AM   #8
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everblaze the Badikal View Post
Barrington Levi would like to have a word or 82 with you.
Luckily I and I is up to date on me patois.

--C.G. JUNG

Old 06-13-2010, 07:33 AM   #9
Esi_nerab

This is completely badasss. I just printed it out. I might replace the Enochian, just because of my personal taste, and I have my own demonic language to use with it, but otherwise, I'm going to use it pretty much intact.

Esi_nerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:13 AM   #10
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esi_nerab View Post
This is completely badasss. I just printed it out. I might replace the Enochian, just because of my personal taste, and I have my own demonic language to use with it, but otherwise, I'm going to use it pretty much intact.
Ave Babalon.

Hmm. What's the source of your demonic language only if it's alright to want to talk about it with me..? You can PM me if you prefer that. I've had big successes with the use of Enns so I'm wondering myself what you refer to as I read this.

--C.G. JUNG