Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Ye Old Black Magick If Alex from A Clockwork Orange could do magick, what sort of magick would he do?

Old 01-05-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
nytek

Default Rite to Hekate

"Invoke Often." -Aleister Crowley

"Sure, invoke often, but variety please." -Phil Hine

Nothing fancy or complicated here. This is just a little something for those who wish to learn more about certain types of magick from what I call the best teacher in those areas, and in the process of learning, she would more importantly have you see into the farthest corners of your unknown self with a light that cannot be shielded, nor should it be, in my opinion. For some of you, here is perhaps your first ally on the path toward your own enlightenment. And a patient ally, too... so don't freak out. Dark doesn't automatically mean (d)evil.

Time: On a Monday; full moon. Waning moon is good too--So is the new moon period. Midnight is preferred. Twilight works too. Her energy just feels more natural at night. Anything more you choose specifically is on you.

What to do next:
000) Read about Frater Moloch's candle magick with spearmint oil as a reward for spirits. It's somewhere around the site, or on google if need be. This is a vital point in the rite. Prepare your candle this way.
00) Get lancets for diabetics from the pharmacy store.
0) Gather up your red candle with '"Hekate" carved into it, or "Ekate" in Greek transliteration. Set up shop. Some nice smelling incense would be great to have burning at all times.

Begin to focus on your four temple walls as living objects that will contain the force of the ritual and repel outside forces. Breathe slowly and focus. Banish as usual while maintaining this view about the walls. Relax and breathe deeper again, softer now... and breathe slower.

.) Optional is obtaining parchment to make a sigil. Treat this creation as a separate rite. In a trance, within a consecrated magick circle, while focused on Hekate's energy signature, draw and use a few drops of your own blood to scratch out a sigil for "EKATE" that you will keep for future workings. You can use the Mercury kamea to make that sigil from, or if you aren't keen on making sigils yet then just google "Hekate's Wheel" and draw that symbol as your sigil with your blood.

Take this sigil out and place it on the alter or in your lap. In such a case as any you will consecrate your sigil now by staring at it intently while not gazing at any one particular spot until the sigil opens and you connect with Hekate's energy. Keep going with your focus and her energy will begin to feel very close to your temple. You will see some visual effects as you stare. That's all you need to do really. Invoking her after this will lead to her speaking from the center of your mind sorta, on the other hand. It depends on where you focus; where she arrives. She will just as willingly be astrally evoked it seems.

1) Take a picture of Hekate and try to imagine it as being real in your mind's eye. Fill it with the perceived essence you gathered from the sigil. Imagine her in the ways she's been described in your google searched reading on her. Blink and open your eyes if you need to see the picture to better connect. I keep my eyes open when I visualize which I feel is much easier that way. The image fluctuates much less for me this way. As you go ahead, see if you can't imagine what would it be like to speak to her in real flesh in four dimensional space. Feel her energy signature hiding just beneath the idea of her. When you can feel this energy signature without having to look at the picture to do so then you are ready to move on to invocation. That moment is not very far away from here if you can't already tell by this point in the working when doing it.

To go the rest of the way, so to speak, I don't think you'll need much of anything to bring her around your temple. Especially not in this case as you'll see. Desire her company and call out to that energy signature in your mind. You'll either call on her protection and subtle guidance from then on or you'll get something really bad only if you're foolish enough to make a promise to her you can't keep, or you try to hurt another who is protected by her. Keep in mind that in this rite you bond with her a bit so it's an added measure of spiritual protection for you in this way. After this rite, just whisper and she's already there when you need her. Just understand that it's not so easy to make her go away then. (Why would you want to do that...?).

2) You've got her attention. Now say aloud, "toward her" energy, in your light trance say something like, "HEAR ME--Goddess Hekate--and witness my sincerity to this path I tread--for in good faith, I spill my blood for you now in the fervent hopes that therein we will be united by this gesture and you will truly be one with me if only for a while, that thereby I may come to know that part of you that which has always been within me and always will be, that I may come to better know myself, that I may receive the rain of your blessings and stand under your light in my darkest hours. Shape the future such that my enemies may not be victorious against me, you who holds fates in hand, but instead let those who make thoughts against me fail and be thwarted. And most importantly allow me to see what I might never have seen otherwise by the grace of your light beyond light, now, at last, and to my benefit."

3) Pick up your lancet. Prick your thumb several times while doing your best to focus on Hekate. Dedicate even the pain to Hekate. Trying not to tighten your muscles while doing this will produce a different kind of tension inside you as you focus. Rub the resulting blood and life energy "into" the candle next like you normally might consecrate a candle with oil such as with Moloch's plan you've read by now. After that dab, and I did say to dab on any appropriate oils like spearmint oil, or essential oil of some corresponding herb. Just blood alone is fine if that's all you have laying around the house.

4) Lastly announce the offering. Say something like, "You have heard me and came speedily, much loved Hekate who surpasses even Zeus in his zenith... you, most mysterious Demon Queen of Heaven, who I've called here and now to partake of this offering given as I strike this flame alight [light your candle now] and may all this energy go to you alone and to no other place, as it's sent through the doorway of this crimson flame, and deep into astral space. Receive my sacrifice. AUMGn."

Sometimes the wording is much more brief in format, but I get the impression that Hekate enjoys that additional energy raised by us, and it helps us connect. Basically though just get her attention and make an offering. The candle alone is all that really matters in that regard if you really can't be moved toward open praise yet. Keep in mind if she isn't praise worthy, then there is little reason to ask for her assistance with something you can do yourself anyway. If you can't do it alone, or not as fast, then it is worth it to me to pay my respect. Praising is not groveling but is an act of overflowing love. Welcome to the mutual feeding frenzy, if you're new.

5) Soak her presence into your aura in silence and enjoy it. But even if you don't feel her by now, trust that she's there and that she's loving you for that candle. If your life doesn't change drastically for the better very soon then I'll give you my amazement and a god damn firm handshake.

Edit: I don't use blood anymore, but there are alternatives. Honey. Mead. Wine. Poisonous things. Dark beer. Onyx, stones, etc. Anything black or that certain green like her aura.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 06-26-2011 at 06:15 AM.
nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
Izabael DaJinn

Awesome Nytek. Thank you :-)

Is this really black magick though? Maybe it's just my witchy side but I never considered Hekate evil at all. Sure you could do black magick with her energy but that is optional.

What this is also is a really good example of how to use blood properly in rituals.

xoxoxo
Izabael

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:49 AM   #3
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izabael DaJinn View Post
Awesome Nytek. Thank you :-)
Ah, you're welcome, Iza. And thank you. I have to say up front that I like the results of this one. They keep getting better each time I work with any particular deity. I'd actually done this yesterday for the 5th(?) or so time with Hekate, like a few other Gods and spirits before this.

This time I stayed in much closer and longer contact with her for an unspecified period of time. It was probably about two hours of talk and just soaking in the energy and more talk once I'd done what was needed. Looking back I should have known better from identical past silliness, but after I finished my ritual purpose I hadn't stuck to any agenda and consequently I got lost. That's a note to other people. Plan your ritual and stick to it. Eventually not long after I'd become tired and quit the session I just had to collapse into this deep unresponsive state of sleep way earlier than usual for me as well. I used up too much energy.

Aside from waking up at around like the ass crack of dawn today after getting six hours of sleep and not being able to do anything about it, I have to say I've been feeling run down during this last week or so before this... as if I might catch a cold soon maybe. The funniest thing is, rather than me being exhausted today and psychically drained as one could expect from past follies and the past week--today--today I feel back up near 100% in vitality. Actually I could say, even with a noticeable boost in my immune system too. There's just that feeling of health; a feeling of glowing again.

There could be a contributing factor as I'd been exploring communication lately with Verrine, demon of health, but only just lately... When I had, Verrine seemed to have been almost accidentally astrally evoked by me as that sometimes happens in focused "energy tasting", or "calibration" of spirits I'm curious about. Other spirits occasionally pull away or hear me but still ignore me with this method, if I can describe the feeling I get accurately in words. This Verrine energy witnessed and described really doesn't seem sinister nor does anyone try to make it sound that way in terms of his effect and description in writings. He seems authentic as a healer so far due to certain phenomena I'm observing during and after we've spoken.

Furthermore unless the collapse was part of the karma from my healing request which allowed me significant recovery, then healing results if they came from a proposed unrelated separate operation would have had to come with friction against logic due to the crappy conditions of my unrest. Despite doubt, I admit that Verrine's effect can't be disproven either. Perhaps I can neutrally do divination. After all in the last week I had asked Verrine for healing since he seemed so eager to work with me to prove he wasn't what I thought he was, I guess. I figured I'd put his words (impressions maybe?) to the test, so to speak.

Now that I've cleared that variable up a little I also have a little personal note to add about my experience with this. If I'm going on results then this working seems to be Hekate approved. My wife as she will reads certain situations "blind" using clairvoyance mostly, and here a situation developed where she was unaware of my specific rite that the candle nearest her referred to since she'd come home only later and hadn't seen it being done.

That's important to mention because I also had a Lucifer and a LAOAXRP candle burning as well in different rooms. She never even went over and inspected the candles before then likely for the reason that it's not uncommon for me to have candles burning for spirits begin with. Keep in mind that those three spirits are different energies. You have a Goddess energy that some say is a demon. There's an "angel" who should have a small presence. And lastly you also have a male air elemental or a male God, depending on your taste and preferences.

The vision itself happened while Hekate energy was heavily infused in the air, and within myself, and my wife had a spontaneous vision while at the computer which she then started actively skrying on my advice. Out of my skeptical questioning which I tried not to guide her with during the time of my asking her questions, the answers kept building into a description that arose of a "small", "black", "demon or Goddess" "energy cloud" which was exhibiting an energy that was expressed as the impression of it happily licking the candle on the alter. This stuff that happened really encouraged me toward recommending this to you all. I trust that Hekate approves and will more than likely appear for you if performed with any passion.

Quote:
Is this really black magick though?
You know, I thought about that same question myself and figured it wasn't really black magick either not soon after I'd posted it. I kinda figured it could be thought of as demonolatry at the same time given how some people call her a demon, which would be LHP. This isn't a left hand path subforum like we spoke on, but it's still like a catch all for dark stuff in my mind at least. Then I fell into a bit more of a gray area only as fast as I thought about the details.

I figured you'd either ask me about it and I'd clarify, or nobody would care. If you want to move it I understand your decision, and as I said, somewhat expected a mentioning on it even.

First I realized at that time how blood rites might spook certain people in the general forum anyhow and they could ask silly questions perhaps to unintentionally hijack the thread, and that Lucifer is technically designated LHP and she is said to be his consort. Well, yeah.

Quote:
Maybe it's just my witchy side but I never considered Hekate evil at all.
Actually people don't realize the side of her which originally existed wherein she played a role in the raising of flowers, something about protecting children, and the protection of wildlife, giving and taking of gifts and favors and victories and hardships indiscriminately, guarding of doorways, and things like that, despite being a chthonic entity at heart. It was only later on that she became cast in an evil light, particularly in the developing patriarchal world where she was made subservient or equal at best to Zeus, and the Christians did their deeds to her image as well over time... you know, transforming her into the evil queen of the witches and black magick and all? Not to mention how there are different shades or aspects of Hekate one can invoke; et al. I'm no scholar, but that much I believe I know for certain.

Another interesting link is heka and hekat of the egyptians... the frog headed one. It's a God of personal magick; psionics. Probably good to work with, I bet. But there goes a whole other digression if I say any more on that.

That truth said, I still don't know if I can totally agree that she is or isn't "evil" since closely related Sekhmet had slaughtered men with insatiable bloodlust in her myth (and so consequently her nature is explained thereby). If she is that way at all, then I do agree that she isn't only "evil" if that.

Now ... that is said because much to anyone's potential displeasure, there is of course the reality to accept that the impressions of all that slandered negativity toward her, or, dare I lean on the term historically projected "evilness", toward Hekate has mutated the collective impression in part.

In other words, there is a part of her that is exactly those feared things that were invented and added onto the whole. ex. There is Izabael the muse, the poet, the model, the magickian, etc, which express your microcosm differently. So I guess it seemed more fitting to this subforum probably subconsciously, that all in mind.

Either way blood rites aren't automatically black magick, and Hekate is "merely" a dark Goddess as I'd call it. Sure.

But is Hekate necessarily a sinister deity? Not unless she needs to be, and not without righteous cause in my experience. Can anything manifested in duality not be merely a shaded part of a spectrum anyhow as opposed to an expression of polarity? Secondly, "Evil compared to whom?", I'd be forced to ask, to set the spectrum lest we be vague and unscientific. I know you know we both know well enough that a question like that can't be answered with solid objective truth to back the words coming from a philosophical standpoint. Next we'd even have to question if black magick itself is evil, because if it isn't, then how could Hekate be evil for the association? It can't be made evil without moral selectivity and moralizing.

But if she is this demon people say she is, rather than just being the illusion of the darkness of the light that is really ultraviolet and invisible, then she sure has me fooled well enough. She's been nothing but a patient teacher with me and one who has talked me away from conflicts she's settled with other magickians that would have been real messy magickal battles if strung out. Instead, I held my peace through gritted teeth and threats and I made friends from near mortal enemies on two occasions surprisingly. So it's not like she's a bad influence on me or anything at all either.

Even though I can't call her "evil", she is still a dark Goddess first and foremost, and her lessons tend to be dark ones that cause pain now and give you elation later in my experience. This isn't "evil" in my opinion, nor is her consort Lucifer evil even for all his defiance, but Hekate still is a goddess of death, the dead, and black magick, witchcraft, and vampires, and demons,and other associations. This even while being as friendly and patient and rewarding to work with as she always has been. She's the psychopomp. One could call the mysteries of her teaching the mysteries of nature, and in particular, the mysteries of death. Nature and death in particular is never "evil" or "scary" until and unless we project our horrors onto it, nor as we know is sex something inherently "filthy" unless we choose to polarize the act almost like referring to oneself as "psychic" as if the label implies future results due to gathered performance confidence alone (and it likely has some subjective effect).

Quote:
Sure you could do black magick with her energy but that is optional.
Yeah, of course it's optional. The Goddess of the crossroad helps with transitioning in many senses.

Quote:
What this is also is a really good example of how to use blood properly in rituals.

xoxoxo
Izabael
People really just need to get over their programmed blood aversions. You know? For sacrifice and for material aide in evocation. I mean, look at the ancients. It's just like they loved that stuff back then. But I know you know what that's all about, but it's many others who perhaps gloss over the lost wisdom. Blood; not only is your DNA a sigil that represents your entire being, but the raw life-force within it thickens the atmosphere in your temple like unto ectoplasm, or unto incense, and if nothing else blood gives the spirit evoked elements to form a corporeal body out of.

For me at least the fear was outweighed heavily by the results of using blood in ritual right away. These results you can see which are manifold, and the rewards, multifaceted. So far I've been nothing but very very pleased by all my results. Doing this has really allowed me to tune into that spirit and allow them to effect me and stay with me much clearer and longer. All I can add is that I would only do this rite with variety to avoid the damage spirit obsession causes to psyche.

nytek
Br. Parzival

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 01-07-2010 at 06:12 AM.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:32 PM   #4
Vortigern

Default Thanks for the Rite: plus, some Hekate enthusiasm

I've been offering blood to Hekate for quite a while now, usually one night after the New Moon, when the ancient Greeks offered Hekate's Supper at crossroads. I do that too. I offer blood more often when I begin to feel disconnected from Her (though intense devotional prayer works just as well), always just few drops on a candle. After offering the supper (eyes averted after I'm done making any praise and petitions), I go back home to Her altar to offer the blood and to invoke her. Jason Miller at http://inominandum.com/forum2 has a fantastic Invocation of Hekate that I use. Also I use one of the banishings or Zone Rites he teaches privately. Now thanks to you, nytek, I can continue to expand this minimalistic rite with the info you provide. I also want to construct an icon (no, an idol, why mince words) and incorporate various herbs, waters, zoological materials, dirts that I deem resonate with Hekate according to sympathetic magick, using Jake Stratton-Kent's True Grimoire and Geosophia as my main source books, 777 and Skinner Magician's Tables also.

Izabael --- Hekate is not good or evil, in my humble experience (in Her presence, humility seems no shame to me), or rather She's both/and. The late Neo-Platonists, and Chaldean Oracles, deemed her the World Soul, Mother of the Gods, wife and equal of the First Father (usually called Zeus or Janus or, by the Oracles, Had). Virtue (strength) issues from one hip, souls and daimons originate from the other. She's also the World Tree, much like Asherah in Canaanite polytheism (who may have been the original inspiration for the Tree of Life). "Mighty in the Heavens, on Earth, and in Hell" Virgil wrote of Her. All that said, She manifests to me more scarily than to many Pagan devotees and witches, and --- I speak from my imperfect vision only --- She seems to steer me to the "dark arts". I don't mean evil, I just mean works that have a dark reputation but can be used for any purpose, like necromancy --- or evocation. I feel there's some kinds of more dire workings She wants certain people to do, but that's all hints and guesses. She certainly looks out for me --- usually --- when I need serious backup. But sometimes it's sink or swim --- sort of like some stern female sensei, who sometimes is supernally sweet and pleasant.

I do not experience Her as a Crone, however, but as a beautiful maiden like in Greek art and poetry. Sometimes she may have scales, or be covered with snakes, but She's always Most Beautiful despite that, one of Her epithets.

She is a protectress from Restless Spirits, vampiric Lamiai, curses, even Gods, but will also inflict them, or help inflict them. She protects the weak and the poor, being the Goddess of all that's cast off or cast out, but that often means punishing the victimizers or those maintaining the status quo. She has many aspects or faces (not just three). With different people, She's comfortable with celestial work, earthly work (I'm thinking Hoodoo style workings), and infernal work. She loves Hoodoo's Dark Arts oil and incense.

She's not called the Distant One for nothing. Even though I can feel Her presence strongly at Her altar my visions of Her are becoming more infrequent. Years ago She was almost the first Deity I prayed to, and She showed up in spades. But I have a suspicion I've been a disappointing student of late. I've learned tons about myself, Life, the Universe and Everything, from Her --- maybe preparatory --- but so far not much magick. I feel (and have received some confirmation from Spirits less difficult to contact) She wants me to reach a much higher level of Gnosis, seriously raise my vibration rate, consistently access the Soul and Mental and Causal planes --- please substitute your preferred terminology --- so that I can work the magicks (is that a word?) She desires to teach. She's very demanding, let's say.

I blather on so because I'm such a fan of Hers, I didn't plan the post this way, but I'm a hard-core devotee deep inside, an enthusiast. ---Maybe that's despite, or maybe because of Her enormous challenges.

I hope the above didn't come across as a lecture, didn't mean it that way at all, I'm no one to lecture anybody. I also don't mean to proselytize. I certainly have had no such intense experiences (intense!) with any other Deities or Spirits. Despite any valid experiences or gnosis, considering how very mediocre a student I seem to be --- by Her standards --- I don't feel I have anything to brag about. Rather, I must aim much higher, quiet the monkey mind much, much more. No idea why She chose me, really.

Meanwhile, I need warmer, more intimate, more Solar Spiritual companionship and help (not to mention someone less ... Cosmic), and if my first Izabael invocation was any clue she'll be happy to provide that and I'll be more than happy to provide her with the offerings she desires in return. I hope she can help me achieve the higher levels of Gnosis I require too. But she may try to steal my heart in the process, if she hasn't already. (I'm still feeling the glow of my first invocation.)

Anyway, I hope there was something worthwhile here. Again, nytek, thanks for the info. The experience and knowledge of both of you awes and inspires. It will be extremely and immediately useful.

Vortigern

[EDIT: nytek---I forgot to ask: why the Mercury camea? I'd've guessed Lunar or Saturnine.]

Last edited by Vortigern; 06-17-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:00 AM   #5
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortigern View Post
Now thanks to you, nytek, I can continue to expand this minimalistic rite with the info you provide.
You're welcome.

Quote:
I also want to construct an icon (no, an idol, why mince words) and incorporate various herbs, waters, zoological materials, dirts that I deem resonate with Hekate according to sympathetic magick, using Jake Stratton-Kent's True Grimoire and Geosophia as my main source books, 777 and Skinner Magician's Tables also.
That would be a good idea I'm sure.

Quote:
Hekate is not good or evil, in my humble experience (in Her presence, humility seems no shame to me), or rather She's both/and.
Like Michael and Lucifer, there are many sides to Hekate as well.

Quote:
All that said, She manifests to me more scarily than to many Pagan devotees and witches, and --- I speak from my imperfect vision only ---
I get the mother form usually which looks somewhat like a middle aged raven haired woman with a green aura.

Quote:
She seems to steer me to the "dark arts". I don't mean evil, I just mean works that have a dark reputation but can be used for any purpose, like necromancy --- or evocation.
I suppose as the female Lucifer, shining light into the darkness, she is redeeming those things you see as dark and making light from them.

Quote:
do not experience Her as a Crone, however, but as a beautiful maiden like in Greek art and poetry. Sometimes she may have scales, or be covered with snakes, but She's always Most Beautiful despite that, one of Her epithets.
For more dire things you may get her as a crone by a cauldron. I do get the beautiful maiden form as well at times but I can't recall when specifically.

The mother is most common for me and this is how I see her (similarly) as seen in Mark Alan Smith's book on Her:

Quote:
Years ago She was almost the first Deity I prayed to, and She showed up in spades.
Part of the mercurial nature of Hekate is seen in how fast she typically appears.

Quote:
But I have a suspicion I've been a disappointing student of late.
We all disappoint the Gods. To do otherwise would be inhumanly perfect conduct. It is idealism to think you can avoid learning from your mistakes especially with an entity like Hekate when we are ready to learn something.

Quote:
but so far not much magick.
"Call on me before all your workings", sayeth Hekate. This will help add power to the work at hand.

Also ask daily for proficiency and to rearrange the future such that it comes to you through the people, objects, places, and events necessary for your satisfaction at the least. Dee prayed to God for wisdom. Do the same here.

I would ask her for the knowledge and the experience necessary to build your faith in your abilities.

Quote:
Meanwhile, I need warmer, more intimate, more Solar Spiritual companionship and help
Lucifer. Works well with Hekate. Better than you know. Lucifer is the Jesus of the LHP. Jesus is course representative of the solar mysteries of rebirth on the RHP, along with the juggernaut of the abyss the Holy Guardian Angel. Lucifer and Hekate are like the God and Goddess of witchcraft; Emperor of Hell and the Queen of the Universe.

Quote:
[EDIT: nytek---I forgot to ask: why the Mercury camea? I'd've guessed Lunar or Saturnine.]
In many cultures there are specific Gate Keepers such as Mananan Mac Lir of the Celts; Heimdall of the Norse; Hermes of the Greeks; Hekate of the Thracians; Ganesh of the Hindu; and so on just to name a few examples. Hekate is also linked to the serpent (think "cadecus") in the form of symbolizing rebirth & wisdom. Persephone, Hecate and Hermes/Mercury are Psychopomps. They help guide the dead to their final afterlife or resting place. Hekate is also linked to the moon.

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 06-19-2011 at 07:13 AM.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #6
Vortigern

Default Marvelously helpful reply, thanks again

Quote:
I'd forgotten, for example, that in the PGM the combined name Hermekate actually appears.
I'd heard that but can't recall more about it. Of course there is also the frog headed Heka of the Egyptians who reigns over what I think we could call psionics today. That is an interesting association to note. Likewise Tahuti was the messenger of the Gods in Ancient Kemet, and is today relevant the same. That said Tahuti... scribe... grammar... grimoire... spelling... "spells".... Again that link to certain things Hekatean by virtue of magick.

Quote:
As a teacher of magick and initiatrix
You really should evoke Martal from Kingdoms of Flame and ask for initiation and ascension. You can also call on Sakatos to clear away obstacles to said path. A bit off topic, but partially on the subject.

Quote:
I seldom forget to call on Her to empower my workings.
I've been in need to reconnect until lately.

Quote:
Regarding Smith's book Queen of Hell (that is a stunning ikon of Hekate, isn't it)
Loverly.

Quote:
Smith indicates the necessity of being initiated by Hekate Herself before one can withstand the energies and entities of the Nightside (not Smith's term).
You can invoke her to withstand or balance out energies that are intense. Dealing with her does raise your vibrational rate however reflexively and does make your "tolerance" higher.

The tolerance I speak of is like with Eurynomos. He has this purple LIGHT that glows about him. His essence feels like a sandblast or something that would threaten to easily take apart your being molecule by molecule. Being subjected to this high frequency you are exhausted after working with entities of such a severe frequency for a time until you acclimate. Hekate is better at acclimating you could say; user friendly.

Quote:
Hekate seems to be leading me toward developing my powers of concentration
One of the main things necessary for magick is to be able to concentrate on one thing exclusively to all others; to obtain a gnostic trance of union on something. You're on the right path.

Quote:
but has lately shown me a dark doorway opening, but holding me back from taking more than a few steps, for now.
Well you lust for experience and information through Hekate but such information has to be earned. Start by praying to her before your rituals for those things. Make her an offering of a glass of water and a tealight as you pray each time. A pack goes for $3 at Walgreens. With or without that it's been a few years and I'm still getting to know her.

Quote:
I've not begun the praxes of Smith's book.
I've done some like invoking Lucifer/Michael and Hekate. Three of my favorites....

Quote:
I didn't at all plan to, until that recent doorway vision: I'll be giving Queen of Hell serious consideration now (and prayer). Sadly I was broke when The Red King came out and now must get it used ASAP before the price skyrockets.
It'll be online soon. It's already exclusive on theoccult's PDF site but still posted. It's only a matter of time now before it leaks.

Quote:
(An aside: he plans at some date to publish a Hekatean grimoire of his own: his course contains many of its future rituals --- I don't know whether he will also include more material on what he terms the Nightside Gnosis --- just an FYI.)
That would be pretty awesome. I think I heard about that but not enough to know what he implies to share. Either way it likely has some good ideas to help people start to make their own Hekate grimoires. Perhaps her plan in part? But towards what end I couldn't guess.

Quote:
Do you personally have any favorite methods of what Chaotes call "Mind Control?" In the meantime I will begin acquiring or making the necessary tools.
Psychic Seduction by Joseph Plazo. I posted about doing this on the train once out of boredom and I really got a girl blushing while barely doing much at all. You would be surprised at what children know. Children ask sweetly for things and wait until parents are in a good mood before asking. Adults get frustrated and ram it down someone's throat harder and harder.

In some cases you can use arousal to weaken the will of another and overpower it with your own suggestions or intents they will look more favorably upon. The things you do and say are automatically associated with good feelings and thus hypnotically what you say triggers a good response that is taken well. There are more advanced things but when I finally write a book I will put stuff like that in it. I know in many other cases arousal won't be an option and effecting the etheric body can be done other ways as well.

Quote:
Few words, nytek, but golden ones. No flattery, just truth.

--V
I would want to tip my hat and nod in acknowledgement of your own. It's a pleasure to help and especially when I get to do stuff related to Hekate.

Last edited by nytek; 06-22-2011 at 03:53 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:24 AM   #7
nytek

Sorry for editing your post. The devil hath made me do it.

--C.G. JUNG

Old 06-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #8
Vortigern

Default 'Sall right

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytek View Post
Sorry for editing your post. The devil hath made me do it.
I use too many words anyway. --V
Old 07-07-2011, 11:01 AM   #9
owusu festus

Question help

my name is festus, i would like to invoke Hekate and do the rite of Hekate but i need help.
1. what kind of lancets for diabetics to buy because i went to pharmacy and they asked me what kind of machine the person is using.is it compulsory to buy it for the rite.after the rite what should i use the lancets for?
secondly,concering using the blood to draw Hekate sigil, if i print the sigil from the computer can i used my drop of my blood on the sigil on the paper.just small blood on the paper does Hekate love that.i am new in magic but i would like to invoke Hekate so please give me the rite formula.if i can use my blood to rub the candle alone and is fine let me know. and the incense to do the rite for Hekate.
owusu festus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:51 AM   #10
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by owusu festus View Post
my name is festus, i would like to invoke Hekate and do the rite of Hekate but i need help.
1. what kind of lancets for diabetics to buy because i went to pharmacy and they asked me what kind of machine the person is using.is it compulsory to buy it for the rite.after the rite what should i use the lancets for?
secondly,concering using the blood to draw Hekate sigil, if i print the sigil from the computer can i used my drop of my blood on the sigil on the paper.just small blood on the paper does Hekate love that.i am new in magic but i would like to invoke Hekate so please give me the rite formula.if i can use my blood to rub the candle alone and is fine let me know. and the incense to do the rite for Hekate.
Honestly, you know, I don't recommend using blood to people anymore. I mean what I said is out there and I'm not embarrassed to have gone through the life lessons of using blood, the many benefits and the few drawbacks, but nevertheless here I stand today as compared with myself before. And where I stand now is more in line with using foods, alcohols, honey (She does love Her honey), and other things you may think of like Guinness beer or Coca-cola for offerings. Do one small offering when she shows up if possible like leaving out a shot of liquor on your altar or a can of coke cracked open with some of it poured into her chalice or a cup. The main payoff comes shortly after your success ... or if you don't pay then there begins your problems until you do or for a long time.

--C.G. JUNG