Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick in Popular Culture A place to discuss magick on TV, in movies, hidden in corporate logos, emblazoned on t-shirts, and anywhere else magick slips into the mainstream psyche.

Old 03-16-2016, 03:30 PM   #1
Omera

Default Alcohol vs Cannabis for gnosis.

I've been a toker for years. Before all magick, it is generally assumed that this is what I'd do prior to performing a working. However, under the influence of some alcohol I've noticed a sense of mental lubrication, even better visualization than I'd get from smoking some pot. Tell me, without the gay straight-edge answers, how alcohol effects the magickal work vs cannabis? I started downing beer because it works and its cheap, but noticed I 'feel' more energy flow, perhaps even see those energy sparks more often.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 10:15 PM   #2
magick

Default Interesting

I find you observation very interesting. Not to mention it being in this short clip. I guess there is some truth to this of which I seek to discover for myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDsf1CqR3Co
magick is offline   Reply With Quote