Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick in Popular Culture A place to discuss magick on TV, in movies, hidden in corporate logos, emblazoned on t-shirts, and anywhere else magick slips into the mainstream psyche.

Old 03-15-2016, 05:13 PM   #1
Omera

Default Most occultists are beta males

So, most occultists, and this isn't directed at the forum and I'm not trolling, I'm just saying. A bitch being a bitch needs to be called out. WHY ARE MOST OCCULTISTS FUCKING BETA MALES?! What do they get out of this feministic autistic shit other than losing girlfriends and pissing off their friends with stupid psuedo-religion philosophy? Whats worse is when you call them on their fuckboy syndrome, they recede into this arrogant prideful shit attitude like "OH, YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, THE SPIRITUAL WORLD BLA BLA BLA I GO TO THE ASTRAL, WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME DOESN'T MATTER BLABLA ITS NOT ALL ABOUT MATERIAL RESULTS CUZ I SAY SO"

listen kids, are you men, or are you fucking pussies? and if these people are men, than why are their sandpaper pussy lips rubbing together so hard?

FUCKING SIT DOWN BITCH.

Heres an example from reddit.

photo uploading websites

Okay. This is a response. A very wordy one, with some good vocabulary, but here the issue:its fucking bullshit and you only need to be a little bit critical to see that. Did I read that right? The lonely mopey dopey fuckboy goth kids have a superior edge over... over scientists? over engineers? Being a pussy is better than being a genius at math, or physics, its better than being materially successful? are you fucking kidding me.

Don't let me meet your mother or I WILL FUCK AND KILL THAN EAT HER

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 08:05 PM   #2
Magari

Youre definitely on to something.

But you're also letting these children get to you a bit don't you think?

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:13 PM   #3
Omera

This is Thefoolspeaks, I had to get that off my chest .

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote