Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Announcements Announcements related to this forum.

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2016, 04:48 PM   #11
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
You have to tell me more than that. I need to be the guided, don't I?

Oh come now, Malik Lucius, I command you in the name of God, I command you in the name of God, I command you in the name of God, to answer my questions diligently and without delay.
I lived in Thailand for a while. Out in the boonies of Issan territory in the north east. The nearest thing to western civilization was a hot pot place in a small town about an hours drive from where I lived, which my boss used to drive us to every few weeks for a party.

This place made a dish of deep fried freshwater shrimp cakes that were delicious and very popular. One night we were there they had run out of the shrimp cakes, and my boss, loaded on Whiskey, started to shout incessantly, " Tort Man Gung! Tort Man Gung!" like they were sacred names that would manifest these delicious shrimp cakes from nowhere. The waiter understood exactly what the words meant, but stood there with pen poised above notepad, with a blank look, just waiting for him to stop, because the words were empty, and futile. There was no conviction or purpose in them, and they fed from an illusion.
Old 02-28-2016, 05:04 PM   #12
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
I lived in Thailand for a while. Out in the boonies of Issan territory in the north east. The nearest thing to western civilization was a hot pot place in a small town about an hours drive from where I lived, which my boss used to drive us to every few weeks for a party.

This place made a dish of deep fried freshwater shrimp cakes that were delicious and very popular. One night we were there they had run out of the shrimp cakes, and my boss, loaded on Whiskey, started to shout incessantly, " Tort Man Gung! Tort Man Gung!" like they were sacred names that would manifest these delicious shrimp cakes from nowhere. The waiter understood exactly what the words meant, but stood there with pen poised above notepad, with a blank look, just waiting for him to stop, because the words were empty, and futile. There was no conviction or purpose in them, and they fed from an illusion.

Perhaps your boss felt the waiter might suffice for some other food, after all it was his purpose to serve him being the lesser of the two?

Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-28-2016 at 07:36 PM.
Old 02-29-2016, 07:29 AM   #13
MalikLucius

Quote:
You have to tell me more than that. I need to be the guided, don't I?

Oh come now, Malik Lucius, I command you in the name of God, I command you in the name of God, I command you in the name of God, to answer my questions diligently and without delay.
Well, well, thrice! In other context, that might be impressive, but if neither I nor any of my host took the orders of dear YHVH in person, then what on earth should make you think I would do so by proxy?

You seem to be misapprehending some set of rules by which you think I am supposed to behave.
Old 02-29-2016, 08:32 AM   #14
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikLucius View Post
Well, well, thrice! In other context, that might be impressive, but if neither I nor any of my host took the orders of dear YHVH in person, then what on earth should make you think I would do so by proxy?

You seem to be misapprehending some set of rules by which you think I am supposed to behave.
So, it only works to make Djinn go away? When you say YHVH in person, do you mean God?

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-01-2016 at 01:44 PM.
Old 03-01-2016, 06:10 AM   #15
MalikLucius

Quote:
So, it only works to make Djinn go away? When you say YHVH in person, do you mean God? Okay, ML, so tell me something of my father, as he disbelieves in the Djinn or are you too low ranking to know much of anything?
Well, there's the obvious explanation to consider- none of us are Djinn in the first place.
Old 03-01-2016, 07:25 AM   #16
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikLucius View Post
Well, there's the obvious explanation to consider- none of us are Djinn in the first place.
Of course you aren't. Djinn are far more intelligent and powerful than you little comedians.

You didn't really think that I thought that you goofballs could be the great Djinn did you?!

Silly gooses.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-01-2016 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-01-2016, 04:15 PM   #17
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Of course you aren't. Djinn are far more intelligent and powerful than you little comedians.

You didn't really think that I thought that you goofballs could be the great Djinn did you?!

Silly gooses.

You have served your purpose...
My my my. You certainly had us all over a barrel there didn't you. Sun Tzu didn't have shit on you, MN.

The tragedy is that if you were delusional people probably would have sympathy for you, and you would have served a purpose as "that guy" Magicninja, who got so lost in the occult he started to believe in ridiculous fantasy, like the flat Earth theory, and believing that people on internet forums were Djinn.

As it stands, you're just a dick. One lonely dick with no one else to play with it, posing as a practicing occultist and magician on the interwebz, drowning in noodle soup, thrashing about in jerky wrappers up to your eyeballs, and adrift in an ocean of bullshit, dreaming of a nice organized flat earth, and djinn spaceships.

With that, I bid you adieu.
Old 03-01-2016, 04:26 PM   #18
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
My my my. You certainly had us all over a barrel there didn't you. Sun Tzu didn't have shit on you, MN.

The tragedy is that if you were delusional people probably would have sympathy for you, and you would have served a purpose as "that guy" Magicninja, who got so lost in the occult he started to believe in ridiculous fantasy, like the flat Earth theory, and believing that people on internet forums were Djinn.

As it stands, you're just a dick. One lonely dick with no one else to play with it, posing as a practicing occultist and magician on the interwebz, drowning in noodle soup, thrashing about in jerky wrappers up to your eyeballs, and adrift in an ocean of bullshit, dreaming of a nice organized flat earth, and djinn spaceships.

With that, I bid you adieu.
You must be 100% correct.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-01-2016 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-01-2016, 10:58 PM   #19
The Fool

Enough with the attitude between you guys. I'm going to start locking, deleting threads that aren't positive and constructive.

Closed Thread