Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Witchcraft & Sorcery This is the place to discuss techniques and spells typical to witchcraft and sorcery, including Wicca, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santerķa, and any form of Shamanism. The discussion of sorcerer-witches like A.O. Spare and Andrew Chumbley is also germane.

Reply
Old 02-22-2016, 11:06 AM   #11
MalikLucius
 
MalikLucius's Avatar
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Between
Posts: 34



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
More abuse, as you appear to be lacking in beliefs.
Oh, come now, I think that's rather complimentary, and not abusive in the least? Are not the arts, as they contribute to entertainment, to be valued?

I think your great contributions to entertainment should be recognised- you seem to be working so hard at it, after all. So hard, in fact, that nobody wishes to make the slightest effort to stop you. We're just happy to be present and watch, since there isn't apparently going to be any constructive discussion or open forum with you.
MalikLucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:15 PM   #12
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikLucius View Post
Oh, come now, I think that's rather complimentary, and not abusive in the least? Are not the arts, as they contribute to entertainment, to be valued?

I think your great contributions to entertainment should be recognised- you seem to be working so hard at it, after all. So hard, in fact, that nobody wishes to make the slightest effort to stop you. We're just happy to be present and watch, since there isn't apparently going to be any constructive discussion or open forum with you.
Sure.

Lets be friends now, kind of, we have different agendas but we can still talk, there's no harm in it.

How do you type, do you have a body? Or do you not need one?

Don't you think its boring if we just fight? I still have nothing against Djinn, you know that.

The way you do things is really clever, there are slight slip ups from time to time, but I know you're doing great in your position. The pattern is noticeable though, I can always tell, its just the style.

Humor me.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 11:15 PM   #13
MalikLucius
 
MalikLucius's Avatar
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Between
Posts: 34



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Sure.

Lets be friends now, kind of, we have different agendas but we can still talk, there's no harm in it.

How do you type, do you have a body? Or do you not need one?

Don't you think its boring if we just fight? I still have nothing against Djinn, you know that.

The way you do things is really clever, there are slight slip ups from time to time, but I know you're doing great in your position. The pattern is noticeable though, I can always tell, its just the style.

Humor me.
Now, MN, I have no desire to fight with you at all- only for both sides of a given argument to be supported with independent evidence.

Speaking hypothetically, I see no reason why ideas should require a body or physically composite form to be expressed. A structure such as a body, needs support to stand, as in the form of a mind, but the supports may stand on their own independent of the outer shell.

It is interesting, though, that you should come to the sudden conclusion that we who disagree with you are Djinn. I don't expect we shall see evidence for these suggestions, but, let us entertain the possibility.

This is Izabael's forum, her space, and she is very good at what she does. If we are Djinn, then how could we be here outside her explicit will or control?

All theoretical, of course.
MalikLucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 11:53 PM   #14
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikLucius View Post
Now, MN, I have no desire to fight with you at all- only for both sides of a given argument to be supported with independent evidence.

Speaking hypothetically, I see no reason why ideas should require a body or physically composite form to be expressed. A structure such as a body, needs support to stand, as in the form of a mind, but the supports may stand on their own independent of the outer shell.

It is interesting, though, that you should come to the sudden conclusion that we who disagree with you are Djinn. I don't expect we shall see evidence for these suggestions, but, let us entertain the possibility.

This is Izabael's forum, her space, and she is very good at what she does. If we are Djinn, then how could we be here outside her explicit will or control?

All theoretical, of course.
Thanks for you reply.

Mind and Soul.

I agree, its just I thought that she was less of a debater and obviously you like to debate! It would just seem strange to me to get into such strong debates on a Magick forum, I would want it to be more open minded but I might be wrong?

Having said this, you must know that we have probably met in other places like this, so this makes me think that you don't need anyone's permission at the end of the day?

Omera seems to be with you too and I remember him almost being banned?

Did you come to this forum specially for me because I think we bump into each at other places too sometimes, or were you just here anyway?

Of course, these are all just theories.


Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-23-2016 at 02:55 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 04:10 AM   #15
Magari
 
Magari's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 116



Default

I was referring the OP to a metaphysical bookstore, not an occult bookstore.

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 05:08 AM   #16
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magari View Post
I was referring the OP to a metaphysical bookstore, not an occult bookstore.
Can you tell me the name of one near to me and I will go?

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 05:49 AM   #17
Magari
 
Magari's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 116



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Can you tell me the name of one near to me and I will go?
Let me teach you to internetz.

maps.google.com

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:52 AM   #18
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magari View Post
Let me teach you to internetz.

maps.google.com
Are you not that powerful?

We all know google maps is shot with planes and cars with cameras, I like it when the people always look at you lol!

I don't trust those cameras, I want a Djinn to give me proper directions.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 05:35 PM   #19
Magari
 
Magari's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 116



Default

Too bad you're delusional.

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 05:45 PM   #20
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magari View Post
Too bad you're delusional.
Sure.

Do you think that you are tougher than your other 3 piers? Is this your way of trying to get a promotion?

How tough would you rate me on the scale of 10, think about my driving for a minute, the music I listen to, I feel this epitomizes the other stuff, if not tell me what you think?

Are you scared of getting into trouble or don't you want to prove to everyone that you can take a piece of me?

What would sophia say?


Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-23-2016 at 05:51 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EA Koettings new book is available Fallen Mob Rules 4 06-06-2012 02:00 PM
The lost Book of Alchemy Released kellydest Witchcraft & Sorcery 5 10-28-2011 12:03 AM
first evocation alexconstantine Beginner's Magick Forum 10 11-08-2010 02:45 PM
Book Review: The Witching Way of the Hollow Hill Jack Flash Witchcraft & Sorcery 6 02-08-2010 08:33 PM
Legemeton Clavicula Salomonis Xophier So You Want to Be a Goetic Shaman? 4 01-27-2010 01:55 AM

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:33 PM.