Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick in Popular Culture A place to discuss magick on TV, in movies, hidden in corporate logos, emblazoned on t-shirts, and anywhere else magick slips into the mainstream psyche.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:57 PM   #11
Omera

Just drop acid.

Psychedelics will never give you illumination, they'll just make you think you're a space buddhist for a few hours and maybe include a nice afterglow. Acid is by far cleaner than mushrooms and the myth that LSD is actually fake nowadays is false. Most people will tell you if its DoC or any other research chemical in my experience. And even than its still cleaner than poison fungous that grows in shit.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:11 AM   #12
Abraxas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
Just drop acid.

Psychedelics will never give you illumination, they'll just make you think you're a space buddhist for a few hours and maybe include a nice afterglow. Acid is by far cleaner than mushrooms and the myth that LSD is actually fake nowadays is false. Most people will tell you if its DoC or any other research chemical in my experience. And even than its still cleaner than poison fungous that grows in shit.
I've tried both, LSD and Mush (first time this Halloween) and they are both awesome, and really similar in terms of ur high.
Lots of people say psychadellics help you in your way to illumination, and I repeat "in your way", it's fucking stupid thinking that just by taking a drug u'll get illumination, really childish.
Oh and btw do u know fruit and veggies? Have u heard about fertilizers? Thats pure shit, bet u've enjoyed it before lmao.

As above so below.
Abraxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:13 AM   #13
Abraxas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Hi, I wanted to do this in the future, is that the best strain and how many do you need for an 8hr high? Was it really good?
IDK if its the best strain, there are alot of them, and it was my first time so I feel really noob to actually showing u the right way to do it and achieve ur goals with it.

As above so below.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:28 AM   #14
Abraxas

Quote:
Hi, I wanted to do this in the future, is that the best strain and how many do you need for an 8hr high? Was it really good?
IDK if its the best strain, there are alot of them, and it was my first time so I feel really noob to actually showing u the right way to do it and achieve ur goals with it.

As above so below.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:06 AM   #15
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
Thanks guys, well i'm converted to literally not letting anything chemical touch me, I use and take only 100% plant based stuff, cosmetics, cleaners, etc.

I think my health consciousness is part of my third eye opening.

Yeh, I kind of wanted to do it to think about all of my new life findings as opposed to actually expecting illumination from it lol!

Did your Mushroom trip last for 8 hours?
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 03:00 PM   #16
Abraxas

Quote:
Thanks guys, well i'm converted to literally not letting anything chemical touch me, I use and take only 100% plant based stuff, cosmetics, cleaners, etc.

I think my health consciousness is part of my third eye opening.

Yeh, I kind of wanted to do it to think about all of my new life findings as opposed to actually expecting illumination from it lol!

Did your Mushroom trip last for 8 hours?
Yeah, from 6 to 8 hours, good luck!

As above so below.
Old 11-09-2015, 06:43 PM   #17
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
Yeah, from 6 to 8 hours, good luck!
Thanks man.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote