Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Mob Rules Anything goes! Current events, viral videos, general questions about life, etc.

Old 11-22-2015, 04:22 AM   #31
Magari

This whole thread is hilarious...

I want to say something about spending half your money on hookers...

1. You must live in eastern europe if you think those women are hot.
2. You must not make a lot of money if you need to spend half of it on a prostitute.

Its also obvious to me you're pissed at women in general. They can smell that no matter how hard you try to hide it.

In all my life and travels I've realized the quality of women I attract has increased as I develop and mature. Confidence is a big factor, but so is my understanding of the role I play in a relationship.

Its the whole picture thats sexy, not one aspect of it.

While you look healthy, you also look ignorant and dangerous. Really sexy women take their image into consideration and believe it or not you would probably do more harm than good just standing next to her.

Shave the goatee or grow a real beard; just personal taste. I get the feeling you can't grow a real beard though.

Watch this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-juyEIgwhGQ

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 10:58 PM   #32
Omera

But if I shave my goatee I won't look like the Dunwich child anymore!

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 01:57 PM   #33
Goldey

Funy topic indeed. I've been in PUA society (Pick Up Artists) for quite a time and apparently you are just an opposite of an Alpha every girl is looking for. If you're really handsome it can be a problem cause girl may be thinking ,,If he looks good, he's personality must be great too" but well, then it comes. Good looking matters only during first approaches, 75% of succes is your personality and what kind of player you are. Don't worry, it's fixable.
Goldey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:32 PM   #34
whiteswan1988

This thread is not hilarious. It is frightening.

I don't understand the horrid misogyny on this thread and I have done absolutely nothing wrong here.

The Pick up Artist community is evil and dangerous and it needs to stop, now. So do the comments about "all" women liking or being something or another.
whiteswan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 05:32 PM   #35
Omera

Whiteswan you're a retarded BITCH and you're still on ignore. I can't see your garbage.

I destroy 1/2 of my relationships because they aren't good enough for me anyway. Than theres that Brandy cunt that I threw out of the house after she hung around my house for two weeks. I told her mom to get her and get her bags and belongings and never bring her back.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 04:32 AM   #36
whiteswan1988

Uh, you obviously CAN see my posts, because you're responding to them.
whiteswan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote