Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Mob Rules Anything goes! Current events, viral videos, general questions about life, etc.

Old 10-21-2015, 09:35 PM   #11
Djinn and juice

Forgot to add: Out of the 2 runes you mention it would be the influence of Gebo rather than Kenaz, if it is tied to the runes.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 01:15 PM   #12
whiteswan1988

Default The good kick in the pants you need:

Maybe because you're a frigging entitled narcissistic misogynist who wants his partner to obey him, you're selfish and entitled (not the good kind of selfish) and because you're frankly not anywhere as hot as you think you are? (though not unattractive; just nothing special)

Would you want to be in a relationship where someone was bossing you around and expecting you to cook while you were suffering physical or eating disorders and they were mocking you for it and calling you lazy?

No? Then no one else will, either.

You don't deserve a partner. Stay far, far away from other homo sapiens, please.

BTW- you are totally confused about whether you want sex or a relationship, which are two different things. Grow the f*** up and then you can come play magick with the big kids, kay?

Magick is not about subordinating other people and getting them to want being abused by you.
whiteswan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 09:24 PM   #13
Omera

So what kind of kitchen is this message board? I smell a bitter feminist stank cunt but I don't smell any cooking.

Who said I was going to boss anyone around? Your entire post is based on feministic bitch opinions and none of it reflex my thoughts. I don't want a woman to 'cook for me' except to be wifey. I cook my own meals.

That one girl didn't have an eating disorder all she did was eat chips and candy. Her sin, like yours, is that of a moron. She wasn't ill she was just -fucking stupid-. And she was fat still. I wasn't 'bossing her around' and you got the story fucked up- THIS IS MY HOUSE. This annoying slob was here for two weeks of the 'relationship' trying to dominate fucking everything from telling me not to smoke weed to not being allowed to see titties on a horror movie. You don't sit and be disgusting and leave all your shit cluttered around and than argue with me when I say you need to change your character, Bitch. It is quite simply, my house

Her mother was about to have her charged with assault also because she decided to swing at her in Publix like a 6 year old. You're a typical new age feminist cunt. FUCKING GET OUT YOU NASTY CUM SLUG

Hey and by the way, fuck you you're on the ignore list so I don't have to read your cunt hubris.

Last edited by Omera; 10-25-2015 at 12:46 AM.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 02:10 PM   #14
whiteswan1988

Thank you for proving my point, Mr. Misogynist. As this is an "anything goes" "mob rule" forum, I will hold no bars defending myself.

Yes, I am a proud feminist, a feminazi if you will. I am also a proud Cunt and a Warrior against the dominance of the "Great" Phallus.

No, I don't "back down" from men. And I don't get offended anymore, I just find everything they say entertaining.

And third, I'm not afraid to tell you what I think of you (which I beleive is the truth):

You will NEVER get any sane woman with that attitude. The only women who are attracted to you are insane or self-disordered, because any woman who has got her self esteem would run from you like the plague. I just ended a friendship (platonic) with a "man" like this, and have been all the better since.

You are not God's gift to women, and until you shape up and act like a non-misogynist (or actually become a non-misogynist), you will not get a girlfriend. And if you only "act" like a good man to get "pussy" or whatever you think you're worthy of, then you aren't really a good man, only an actor.

I'd suggest finding your true self (because there is a good person in there, like with everybody) with spells and rituals, perhaps read some books. But stop thinking women owe you.

I read your story just fine the first time, thanks. As for complaining about "titties" in a horror movie- it seems like your GF or whatever she was sensed your misogyny from the type of movies you watch and perhaps your reaction to what you saw onscreen, and got a whiff of the same thing I did simply from reading your posts (that is, your stinky misogyny).

PS: Please don't shoot up any schools or movie theaters the next time you get rejected.
-Sincerely, Society.

Old 10-25-2015, 02:12 PM   #15
whiteswan1988

But yeah, she does not sound like a healthy character. That part I agree with.

However, you still harbor misogynistic beliefs which would get under any woman's (or sane man's) skin.
Old 10-25-2015, 03:58 PM   #16
Omera

Did you not get the memo YOU'RE ON IGNORE AND I CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU POST!

Done with this shit thread. I'm talking to someone anyway. Its not hard to get women its hard to get the right ones.
Old 10-26-2015, 01:49 AM   #17
MalikLucius

That which is Above is as that which is Below; that which is Within is as that which is Without. So all things have been, and arose from one by the meditation of one.

If you are dissatisfied with your lot, with your world, or with the others around you, the problem is not them. The problem is your dissatisfaction, and your perception of that which is "Other". All of that originates from within yourself, and is the only thing truly under your control.

You are not separate from them, but are part of them; The same universe, the same energy, and a small part of the whole which seems to be many different parts. The Universe will see to it that you get what you NEED. If you're not getting what you believe you WANT, then change yourself and what you want, the the Universe will adjust accordingly.
MalikLucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:38 PM   #18
Omera

upload pic

Another picture of me being physically (and therefore realistically) superior.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:59 PM   #19
whiteswan1988

Physical superiority does not make you superior. It just makes you physically superior. In fact, who says strong is superior in the first place, even physically?
Old 11-03-2015, 04:54 AM   #20
MalikLucius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
Another picture of me being physically (and therefore realistically) superior.
I suppose, Om, that would depend on your definition of "superior". More so, in fact, on your definition of "realistic". One cannot reasonably focus upon the physical in place of the spiritual, and expect to see results which are spiritual in any useful capacity.

An incomplete picture is just that.
MalikLucius is offline   Reply With Quote