Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Mob Rules Anything goes! Current events, viral videos, general questions about life, etc.

Old 10-17-2015, 08:41 PM   #1
Omera

Default I'm fucking hot, why can't I keep a relationship?

So heres the thing... I'm hot. There is no flaw on my body. I'm intelligence and muscular/athletic (and I do my legs too). I know that my area is known for its alienating atmosphere and xenophobic attitude, so its extremely difficult to make friends if you don't already have any.

I live by myself, I'm tatted, have a goatee, DID I SAY I'M FUCKING HOT?! and yet here I am, contemplating if half my money should go to buying hookers for sexual gratification because,

If I have a relationship the bitch is lazy, she doesn't know how to cook, she's dying of dehydration or some other failure to take care of herself etc, and she might be A LITTLE CUTE, but her ass is still basically chubby/fat and I need to be dating supermodels. What the fuck man? Did all the black magic permanently screw my aura and the impressions I give people?
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 08:44 PM   #2
Omera

image upload without registration

image hosting site no sign up

online photo sharing

upload gambar

FUCK MAN I'M SO TIRED OF THESE FUCKING CUNTS WHO REFUSE TO BE OBEDIENT AND SUBMIT UNTO MY FUCKING COCK
Old 10-19-2015, 05:25 PM   #3
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
Did all the black magic permanently screw my aura and the impressions I give people?
Nope, at least not if your doing regular cleansing and banishing. Question, are you using only magick to get relationships/get laid? Here's the honest truth.

I'm a straight male, but I can appreciate the male form, and yes, you are hot, you've got a good body, very pretty, young, everything going for you, but you know the saying "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder..." Looks aren't everything, and by the sounds of it you're looking for the physically perfect sexual partner, which doth not a deep and fulfilling relationship make. Neither does a sense of entitlement, just because you're hot. In fact, that total confidence in how you look comes across as vanity, and makes you seem shallow. Now, I know that's not true cos I'm posting this here, it's hard to be shallow when you're spiritual, no? But to the average chick on the street it will either seem intimidating, or just plain off putting. Rope the ego in a little bit, try to connect to people at the soul level and appreciate who they are. You reap what you sow, which isn't some cosmic law karma bullshit, it's cause and effect. If something isn't working out for you it's time to reassess what you're doing wrong and change tactics. don't keep doing the same thing repeatedly and bashing your head off a wall.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 03:30 PM   #4
Omera

I'm doing sigils... multiple sigils just lying in plain view to be not-noticed. Sometimes I believe a relationship follows a week or two weeks after use of the gebo or kenaz rune (not sure which).

I'm not satisfied with the woman I've persued. I actually haven't bothered with that many more attractive woman because right now I got it in my head that I'm not good enough; because 2 years ago I was the sickly nerd kid and really wasn't.

Do I need to target a specific person with lust-based magics? I can't just attract a random passer-by?

What about cloaking your colors through visual meditation? A sort of psychic machiavellian mask perse.
Old 10-20-2015, 07:40 PM   #5
Abraxas

Looks are just the first impression ma man.
If I were u i'd try to conquer someones heart without magic intervention, its a good exercise.

As above so below.
Abraxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 10:09 PM   #6
Omera

I don't remember the last time I tried to force someones emotions through sorcery.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:27 AM   #7
Abraxas

Quote:
I don't remember the last time I tried to force someones emotions through sorcery.
Oh, my bad then bro.

As above so below.
Abraxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 03:56 AM   #8
radicalrave

Ever heard of subjective reality?

That's usually the deal with socially constructed images and whatnot, then all of a sudden, people create their own perception of what's appealing and what isn't.

Not everyone's down for the whole cool look apparently...
radicalrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 12:11 PM   #9
MagickNinja

Quote:

image upload without registration

image hosting site no sign up

online photo sharing

upload gambar

FUCK MAN I'M SO TIRED OF THESE FUCKING CUNTS WHO REFUSE TO BE OBEDIENT AND SUBMIT UNTO MY FUCKING COCK
Looks only get you so far as another person of a relatively equal look to you, in general.

The rest lies within you and at the time it is destined for you.

I would start by not calling women 'cunts' and treating them how you would like to be treated and also being patient for the right one, whenever that time may be. ( In other words, a 'relationship' is about love and sex is only a part of it ).

Last edited by MagickNinja; 10-21-2015 at 12:18 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 04:44 PM   #10
Djinn and juice

What method are you using with your sigils? I don't keep mine hanging around if want to use active magick, I "fire" them in a ritual backed up with a little Hoodoo, the 2 really compliment each other in my experience.

How are you incorporating the runes into your magick? Check out 2 systems called Run Valdr, and Run Galdr, if you aren't already familiar with them. Not so effective as stand alone systems but very easy to work aspects into your own system.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote