Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Sex, Drugs, and Magick Lions & eagles, romance & elixirs, submission & control, blood & ecstasy, solvents & coagulants, serenity & loss of a personal soul....

Old 09-16-2015, 03:46 AM   #1
radicalrave

Default Are there any weed spells?

As the title states. Are there?
radicalrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 06:24 PM   #2
Omera

I... If you find any let me know... Bro.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:32 PM   #3
radicalrave

lol

In all honesty, i'm actually not asking in the sense of being a stoner or anything like that.

I'm actually curious as to know whether or now what kinds of recipes and spells that one can conjure up with cannabis. You know?

Sure, there are very positive medicinal value behind it's uses and all, but what about magical and mythical properties?

What if there are experiments that we have yet to come across that have been tested to see what kinds of variables this kind of ingredient can cause in the magical spiritual sense, you know?

What if it's so powerful as to why the government doesn't want it available and known out in the known public? You know?

Since it's green, I honestly believe they can be used for spells of prosperity and longevity, given its kind of natural make up and so forth.
radicalrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:44 AM   #4
Omera

95% of my magic is done high and I've found no need to master meditationcraft in order to do effective black hoodoo doom magics.
Old 10-23-2015, 11:51 PM   #5
Djinn and juice

What the hell are black Hoodoo doom magicks? It sounds cool, but really? The words black, hoodoo, and doom don't often get put into the same sentence.

As to the OP question, I dig you on the herb being used for prosperity and lustful magick. It's got a very Jovial yet Venusian vibe to it. I smoke but not religiously before, or for the purpose of magick. It does help to get into a "just perfect" state for some workings and meditations, but that's dependent on what you want to achieve, and on how it affects you personally. For me it would be useless smoking and then attempting something that required a lot of adrenaline, like a curse or something, it would be counter productive.

I don't know of any spells that require it to be imbibed or as an incense, but Santisma Muerte appreciates a joint given in offering, and a few of my spooky friends are partial to it. I don't advocate relying on it, or any substance to work magick and connect with spirits, but if you're into it then go you. In my opinion it's well worth the time it takes to learn what your consciousness is capable of through practices like meditation and visualization without the aid of stimulants before you experience how they can expand the experience.

My personal gnosis anyhow.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 04:39 PM   #6
Djinn and juice

Coming back to this. There's a documentary called "Super High Me" like the one when the guy ate nothing but take out burgers for a month and nearly killed himself, but this guy is a heavy smoker. So he quits for a month and takes physical, and cognitive tests to see how weed effects him, and he takes the Zenner card test, both sober and high. When he took the test high he did a lot better. I thought that was really interesting
Old 10-24-2015, 09:36 PM   #7
Omera

This is your Green Ticket.c
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1678[1].JPG
Views:	81
Size:	305.1 KB
ID:	45  
Old 10-25-2015, 03:26 PM   #8
Djinn and juice

That's a really tidy looking sigil, I love seeing others sigil art. What does that do then? Do I need to dodge a ton dropped from a great height when I leave the house today? That would be awesome...
Old 10-25-2015, 04:07 PM   #9
Omera

I like to throw Ellis sigil from DKMU beside it for extra charge. I've definitely developed my own style with a tendancy toward zigzags and devil tail shapes

I'm trying to have an 'unending supply of weed all month' I'm not sure how thats even going to be possible fk.

Anythings possible with magick if you ignore what people think are the rules.
Old 10-25-2015, 07:26 PM   #10
Djinn and juice

You definitely do find your own "alphabet of desire" as Spare put it. Mine tends to be more organic than Germanic/runic, with a natural leaning to the planetary and alchemical in it's composition.

Good luck with a never ending supply. I would caution what you say about anything being possible with magick, and disregarding all the rules. I think a better slogan would be " Many things are possible to achieve through magick, and what defines the impossible is our physical limitations, and those of the world around us."

The way I would approach attaining a never ending supply, if that was realistic and healthy, would be through making the right connections with glamours and attractions, then working on my cash flow and generating some extra income to sustain it. Chances are if I make the right connections I'll make friends who're generous and will help me out if I'm running low, and are available 24/7 to deliver, and with the extra income I don't need to worry about being short of cash, or my friends will know I'm good for a loan until I have money again.

My apologies to the OP for sending this off topic, but I would love to hear more opinions on tactics to achieve a constant flow of luxuries in your life, not just weed