Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Sex, Drugs, and Magick Lions & eagles, romance & elixirs, submission & control, blood & ecstasy, solvents & coagulants, serenity & loss of a personal soul....

Old 05-31-2015, 01:34 PM   #1
MrChiLambda

Default Nootropics / Dream Supplements

So, I am currently under the impression that marijuana and cigarettes may be highly detrimental to the dreaming experience.

No long term irreversible damage, only short/medium term burn outs, and very brief changes in chemical processes in the brain.

So, I figure L-Tyrosine may be a good supplement to repair the brain after marijuana usage.

I've tried things along the lines of African shamanistic dream herbs, to no effect, so, I'm really interested in synthetics. However, I am sure there are herbs here and there that may work.

Any ideas?
MrChiLambda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 01:50 AM   #2
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChiLambda View Post
So, I am currently under the impression that marijuana and cigarettes may be highly detrimental to the dreaming experience.

No long term irreversible damage, only short/medium term burn outs, and very brief changes in chemical processes in the brain.

So, I figure L-Tyrosine may be a good supplement to repair the brain after marijuana usage.

I've tried things along the lines of African shamanistic dream herbs, to no effect, so, I'm really interested in synthetics. However, I am sure there are herbs here and there that may work.

Any ideas?
I don't think it really works like that, it is a long topic but I will try to summarize.

If it's chemical, don't touch it, medicine, even toothpaste and cosmetics - make your own natural version.

Vital force is stored in the navel, it is bio electricity in the red blood cells. It is affected by thoughts, emotions, wi fi, weather etc. This causes an irregularity of the flow of Vital force in the body and through the 7 Chakras which form an Aura around the body.

This then affects the mind, causing a chemical imbalance. Then this creates physical symptoms ; skin, cancer ( escalation ) to tell you that the Vital force is not flowing right.

Needless to say, Cancer isnt a disease - it's just a symptom of the irregular vital force.

What you need is to fix your vital force, there are MANY ways to do this ; real homeopathy ( predictive homeopathy ) crystal healing, etc.

One awesome way is ; Middle Pillar.

Start doing this and everything should repair itself.

Remember to stay away from chemicals as it weakens the flow of Vital force.

Yes, use a water filter, you don't want that flouride and stay away from sodium laurel sulphate and everything else.

The elitists created all these things to silently genocide us.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:08 PM   #3
Nue

Herbs for lucid dreams... I find that sleeping with a bunch of sunflower petals helps, or making tea from it

Nue is offline   Reply With Quote