Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick in Popular Culture A place to discuss magick on TV, in movies, hidden in corporate logos, emblazoned on t-shirts, and anywhere else magick slips into the mainstream psyche.

Old 03-06-2013, 11:04 PM   #1
homercalf

Default my first doll

Hey I've just made my first doll, well it doesn't resemble a doll but her picture is on it how long should it take to work
homercalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:26 PM   #2
Nue

Depends on how much energy you put into it really.... The more often you use and feed it, the more potent it would be.

Nue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 08:16 PM   #3
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by homercalf View Post
Hey I've just made my first doll, well it doesn't resemble a doll but her picture is on it how long should it take to work
How does the doll work? What do you feed it?
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 07:08 PM   #4
Nue

I feed it oil, specific to the work that i'm doing (like money drawing oil for a money doll), light from the candle of the same color (green/gold for money dolls, pink candles for love, yellow for general success) and just plain energy from the ground if I'm feeling lazy

Nue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 06:11 AM   #5
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nue View Post
I feed it oil, specific to the work that i'm doing (like money drawing oil for a money doll), light from the candle of the same color (green/gold for money dolls, pink candles for love, yellow for general success) and just plain energy from the ground if I'm feeling lazy
Cool, so are there no Djinn involved in the doll? Is it just you putting in energy to get it to manifest?
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 03:52 PM   #6
Djinn and juice

What you do when you create the doll is create a vessel for a spirit to inhabit. Along with the personal effects you should be putting in associations, or correspondences suitable to the purpose of the doll, and the type of spirit you want to attract. For example, if you were using the doll for love and romance type work, you'd use Venusian correspondences, herbs would be sweet, stones would be rose quartz or garnet, spices like cinnamon.

Feeding it has been mentioned, but it's worth mentioning you treat the doll with respect even if it's been used for negative purposes. The spirit of the doll will grow in power, so treat it well.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote