Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick rituals, guides, and lessons A place to post rituals, guides, lessons, and FAQs, by me and anyone else who wants to contribute and start their own threads. Experts in any area of magick are welcome.

Old 04-03-2009, 01:34 AM   #1
nytek

This is something I learned about only a little less than one year ago. Yet I've had great results with it just about right from the start. I feel some of you might be interested in taking a look at this. And either way it helps me to focus on what I know in an orderly format.

One so inclined might look up the magick of A.O. Spare on google, only as fast as you are also able to see yourself in the future, looking back on today, reading this, and decidedly wanting some more material on sigil making to sort yourself through.

And perhaps in finally doing so you'll be able to find some other techniques maybe even more suited to what you can really want to see yourself doing operationally. You; yourself, in your own style and that certain way in which you do things best.

That bit said and known, Here is only so much dross: turn it to gold as you may, if you will. And how you please.
.'.
.'.
Some Sigil Magick al la N.'.D.'.S.'.

Note: in "regular" magick, the doing is the making. In sigil magick, the making is the doing. These are wonderful meditations in themselves; just the act of making one while focused on your goal. You will see how powerful such a concept can be when focused with strong right intent and associative imagery. Speaking to you in the language of your own subconscious, that is ... which is what we aim to be doing.

Example: Mantric Sigil Making

Open notepad or whatever you have. Paper works too. Pick a sentence; a strong statement of intent. Ground it into your reality by assigning a time, like "immediately", or, "in the next month and a half".

Think of the story of the Monkey's Paw. You know, just because. I'm not implying anything by that. You may want to include, "... harming none I care about, including me.", at the end of your statement as a safeguard.

For your statement of intent itself ... Write something, such as:
"It is my will to reach and inspire at least one new student of the mysteries however that need be, to partake in sigil making exercises similar to these, and that, immediately; and now."

First we strip the sentence of punctuation marks. It becomes:
"It is my will to reach and inspire at least one new student of the mysteries however that need be to partake in sigil making exercises similar to these and that immediately and now".

Next you will begin to remove pairs of opposite letters. Start with the last letter of the sentence or phrase. In this case, looking right above, we see it is, "w".

Find the next available "w". Make a mental placeholder. Delete the first "w", and go hunt down the second.

I chose the "w" in, "however". So after deleting that "w", I would find the letter to the left of it, in this case being, "o".

Start to look for the next "o", randomly, in the same phrase or sentence.

When you find another "o", delete them both. Take the letter to the left of the second deleted letter and start looking for a pair to delete again. Do this until there are no letters left.

It should be looking like this:
"cnp uden fth myss hev beto ptke lk xrcm snil ad". Keep going.

If you come to the first letter of the sigil and delete it. And thus, you cannot find a letter to the left, then instead go one letter to the right, until you come to a letter you can pair and delete. Then start the process from there.

It should now look further condensed like this: "nude said fth my hev bo xrm". I started from the last letter, being "d". Found none, so moved to "a". Found nothing again, moved to "l". ... and so on.

You can keep letters or delete letters to make words now, as I've started to do in the above example. You can include letters to complete words, if need be. It's all true, or nothing is true. It just has to make sense . . . to you ... the user.

Do a final sweep of the last letters: "vuden boxer daisy". I subsequently deleted "ft", because it is annoying to the flow of things in my mind. I now have a mantra to place in my subconscious that will activate later. I may change around the order of the words. I might not.

You will likely find this method ("my" refined method) makes singling out and eliminating stray characters no longer a problem, when compared with a more random sweeping approach. Or so I found through experimentation.

Inventive or resourceful types can make their own methods, or just use google to find other condensing methods, as I made reference to in the beginning of this post. There are picture making methods too. This is just something to get your imagination started. Or to compare your notes to.

I just used this one to get my wife a promotion, actually. Despite the machinations of one employee bound to keep her from it. Now he's even nice to her. (Thanks to all those who helped with that mantra; particularly NKL).

Now you have fun with it. The applications are by definition limitless.

.'.
.'.

& 39., to All.

<3/<3N.'.D.'.S.'.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #2
nytek

This is something which I've been given or have channeled on using Mantric Sigils. Curiously I'd received it not long after I'd read the 2nd (elemental) and 5th (NANTA/Earth of Earth) Enochian calls, and had decided to charge a talisman with the Servient Angels aide.

After reciting the names in the hierarchy, and having chanting my mantra for a while, I was then given a new and different method of charging said talisman (and others). One I've never seen anywhere. One that seems to work in practice!

This is, I suppose, an expansion of sorts on the first post I'd recently made "randomly", about how to form one sigil mantra for yourself. This, now, being what to do with two sigil mantras if you've got 'em. I believe it's a more powerful technique than using just one at a time.

Note: This is the kind of sigil magick where one performing it knows about the intention of the outcome they are seeking to create. I mention this now because there are other techniques which I practice wherein it's custom to leave the sigil/mantra for months at a time until I forget the meaning. THEN I go back and charge it.

No, this is not the case here. To make this form of sigil magick work, one needs to be aware of the goal, and then to distill the will toward that goal. I cannot say how this would work if you were charging random sigils and mantras. You can try some other time.

Of this method, the angel who presented it to me is one intelligence going under the nine fold name of AVSEMNTIR (Ave-Semm-Nuh-Tear), as it was spelled out, one letter after another, only in Enochian lettering. It's a name that, honestly, I have some doubts and reservations about. I should have received it all at once rather than decoding letter by letter.

Still, he could rend and close the veil. Did the sign of Set right before I did. Even did LVX properly. Seemed to answer my questions before I asked sometimes which disrupted my thinking as the answer came as I formed the words.

But despite any lingering skepticism on my part, still the underlying message to my subconscious mind was undoubtedly a powerful one regardless of such a petty qualm as where it came from. I had actually been charging a sigil like I normally have done this near past 12 months, when I got an outside urge to try something "different". And like the good fool that I sometimes am, interpreting the urge into action, I ran with it expecting something "good" to happen. And it did.

This process is essentially not a long, fancy, or an over-complicated process either. Mind you. It is a cycle repeated for both mantras. Doing three to five cycles puts me in a nice trance. Because each time you chant you go into a trance. Each time you leave a trance, and go into a trance again, you increase the depth of any subsequent trance that will occur immediately thereafter. This is an actual "Law" of NLP and Psychology. A mental principle demonstrated in this technique to your benefit greatly.

If Crowley, "Invokes Often". Then AVSEMNTIR would have us "Manifest Often", and consecutively at that. Thanks for sitting patiently through the background story. Now that I've more suitably prepared your temple, open it to this without further ado:

(No, that's not me or my picture, unfortunately for you.

AVSEMNTIR's Holy Mantric Sigil Magick Technique: For You

-Make up two Mantric sigils by condensing the letters. One may do this exactly how I've shown you how to do so to create them, up above this post in the prior one. Or figure out another way. We'll call the two you've just made, "Mantra A", and "Mantra B".

-Next, you have two choices. A magickian can create a picture-sigil out of the letters for each of the two. Or she or he can simply picture the words in print, simply floating in front of you in your mind. We'll call these images both, "Sigil A", and "Sigil B", for ease of reference. This regardless of what you actually make for a visual representation.

-Begin to chant the first one; mantra A. And along with it, in doing so, vivify and charge the image with the power behind the words of that mantra that sigil which belongs until it. Until Sigil A seems to look or feel as if it were vaguely glowing with that vibe. It's unfortunate that I have to be so vague in terms of describing success.

-Next, now that this first mental talisman has been charged, simply keep it there in plain sight. Now immediately switch to saying your second mantra (Mantra B). However, there is a catch in doing so. One must hold and keep the feeling or energy of Sigil A and Mantra A ... in your mind. This while still saying Mantra B.

Herein lies the trick. Pretend that Mantra A and Mantra B mean the exact same thing, say, in different languages. So Mantra B is almost meaningless as it is pronounced. The deeper feeling of the mantra is maintained and focused for me by doing this switch. This is the reason you need to really focus on the feeling the mantra generates inside your astral talisman before swapping mantras with it. Switching like this, I feel, is a genius way of inducing that entranced state of mind mantra seeks very quickly.

-Switch now your Sigil A out for Sigil B, in your mind's visual focus. Watch it slowly fade away as Mantra B slowly takes up the intended meaning for the mantra. Continue to hold Sigil A charged as it slips away. This is when it manifests.

Continue to chant Mantra B ONLY in your head as well. You are going to notice a split in consciousness develop suddenly. Awareness should stick with Mantra B, and Sigil A should be held on some level, but it will still be released or ejected into the unconscious mind, and/or pushed into the back of your mind, visually.

Simply ... You can't focus on two things at once. But still one should not lose focus. In manifestation the distraction of invoking HPK is only superficial. The will is held fixed regardless, in other words.

-Go ahead and charge Sigil B with Mantra B, exactly as we did in step one. When it is good and charged you may begin to feel prepared to move on to the next step.

-Lastly in the process, switch Mantra B for Mantra A. Pretend that Mantra A is another language that means the exact thing as Mantra A. Taking care to remove all meaning from the words in Mantra A.

-Repeat this a few times until you're in a decent trance.

-Invoke the Sign of Hoor Paar Kraat and speak a word or phrase out loud in your mind that represents manifestation while holding onto the energies raised. And releasing them right after.

Having released the energies, declare the operation a success.

Do your best to hold your mind still and calm for a few minutes after this. Or stimulate it with books, math, eating, exercise, or ANYTHING to prevent thinking about what you've just done.

You can categorize a success in manifestation this way, as having a "clean" feeling. The trance is sudden and wipes away everything until it is distant. Only certain remnants remain as visuals that rapidly disintegrate.

But this is by no means the only sign of success in such a practice; just my own noted common one.

(PS: A note of encouragement, perhaps. After two days of doing a health mantra-sigil for my wife, she's just obtained a new health care package from her place of work. And as far as I can tell, since she recently also just got a promotion, they are testing it out on her so it's only for her and few others, in other words. Sigils work. Read others stories! & try.)

N.'.D.'.S.'.

Key Notes:

The act of trying not to think of the meaning helps to force your awareness into the sigil.

When you reach this stage of transcending the words, remember to focus on the feeling.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Old 04-05-2009, 10:20 PM   #3
nytek

Given that nine is a number of nature as reflected in cycles (nine letters in AVSEMNTIR) ... and given that this Sigil Manifestation Process I've been shown is a cycle of waxing and waning ... I do give the source-name some credit. In case anyone out there wants to try to call him up. I wanted to be extra clear for the record.

--C.G. JUNG

Old 04-17-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
nytek

Further encouragement:

Experiments with AVSEMNTIRs sigil magick technique have yielded a potent process of inducing an alchemical distillation of will power. My silent understanding of the process has been made that much clearer now. In doing so I have yielded much success along the way with it in receiving the many telling signs (through experimentation) that both announce and ensure the sigil casting process had been worked effectively.

And with these methods I've obtained several additional willed results of a private nature, recently, as well. In addition to the successful workings I'd previously posted about.

It seems that upon switching the first mantra once charged, but still trying to think this same mantric thought and charging the same picture-sigil, but then suddenly using another pre-prepared second word or mantra just like a synonym really has a power to throw the mind for a loop here quite easily. Though it's too bad you likely can't really see for yourself until you ... just see for yourself. You understand.

I seem to ignore the new word and focus only on the sensation of the first word (without consciousness of the word). Once this concentrated thought essence lying just behind the mantra has been viewed and captured by the light of my consciousness, I am able to project and amplify it with the sign of horus. And then I invoke HPK over it, saying my word of power, and release the vision, snapping out of it. Make sense?

Some mods for the more "regular" version of mantric sigil magick:

Necessary experience required: Middle Pillar Ritual

Upon reading either ... "Secret rituals of ...", or some other similar book that I think it might have been, I now started the former mantra process by vibrating at first out loud, and then later vibrating only mentally, the formed mantra's energy and image into my root chakra. I moved this sigil mantra by force of will, up and down the spine quickly, now and again, just to help clear the path.

When the time was right, I moved the mantra up my spine to the anja again and kept it there. I charged it, made the Sign of Ra Hoor Khuit mentally, thus charging it and pushing it out of me. And then detached from it with the Sign of Hoor Paar Kraat. Releasing it.

I trust anyone with enough intuition can make this happen their own way.

(More light!)
AUMGN.
(And goodbye.)

--C.G. JUNG

Old 05-04-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
nytek

Has anyone else on here thought to use sigil-mantras in a way like, "It is my will to petition <Spirit N.> for ..."

What you do with it then can be as complex or as simple as you like.

Just curious. It dawned on me one day. And since then it's seemed to work well if you might be able to see yourself trying it. I would, however, use it with extreme caution. And that caution would come in several respects to such an operation.

--C.G. JUNG

Old 05-13-2009, 01:05 AM   #6
UncleAl

Interesting....

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -- Erwin Rommel
UncleAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:48 AM   #7
nytek

It's "UP", not "FORWARD"! Aha! Okay, you see I was reading some literature on sex magick recently, always mindful to look at the puzzle, the bigger picture I'm creating in terms of cumulative experience and data. As I'm studying and contemplating ... something hits me. I almost had it. Everyone try this...

Okay... so I recall saying to project outwards from the body after raising the sigil up the spine from the point of it's insertion in the genital chakra. Yes? Instead of resting your sigil or imagined desire in the third eye/crown as before to charge and release it, this time simply continue sending the sigil up and above the crown towards the chakra with no name. This will be your egg of sorts now; this chakra we all seem to have up above the crown. Raise your charged kundalini up like a serpent to fertilize this egg.

This becomes potentially dangerous both because it is a very effective way to channel life force for a magickal goal while, while also detaching one from lust of result, and as such it allows the will to work without interference. A strange metaphor is that suppressing your desire while still willing something is a lot like lopping off the head of a chicken--it goes on running/creating while you, the consciousness, stop, and it's mostly said to be dangerous because a working done to harm somebody (for example) can easily wind up harming yourself instead if you are subconsciously against the ritual from it's onset for whatever reason.

This is similar in theory to radionics to use a comparative example... in radionics an operator forms an intent (ie. your trend), they firmly hold and set the trend (ie. like making a sigil), charge the trend while let the machine/software work without lusting for result... this is why radionics machines without electricity work (passive units); they are external metaphors for the magickal process, almost like ritual compressed into technology. Fascinating...

--C.G. JUNG

Old 10-09-2009, 01:10 PM   #8
nytek

This which I've recently mentioned is also concealed in the N.O.X. symbolism as well, apparently... eg. Progressing from first charging one's physical "serpent" with your will up to the eventual and final projection expressed in Mulier (X.) the crown chakra. In truncated form...

--C.G. JUNG

Old 10-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #9
nytek

In largely truncated form using alchemical terms, regarding duofocal workings for example, one can think of this as a distillation such as is commonly carried out in the preparation of spagyrics according to Paracelsus. This is in terms of separating the mercury and active sulphur from the salt al la the cucurbit and the alembic (only comparatively)... this is the function of the lion and the eagle in sex magick terms, vis a vis... with the addition to the magickal working of the process of recombination in the perfected form of the three alchemical elements as the sacrament which is written about being received very plainly it seems to me.

--C.G. JUNG

Old 10-10-2009, 01:13 AM   #10
nytek

Perhaps, also the removal of lust from result provided by the blotting out of consciousness induced by orgasm is the symbolic purification of the salt. A calcination of the salt in other words... a burning away of the undesirable aspects of the original desire as it was formed. Anyone else think? Or have another idea to add somewhere in this concept?

--C.G. JUNG