Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Sex, Drugs, and Magick Lions & eagles, romance & elixirs, submission & control, blood & ecstasy, solvents & coagulants, serenity & loss of a personal soul....

Old 10-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
adar yawshab

Default Psilocybin: visualization

Has anyone ever tried using mushrooms for ritual?

if not I would highly recommend it. It allows for intricate visualization and you can feel the electromagnetic energy course through your body which can be easily directed and focused to chakras.

It works especially well with middle pillar exercise, QCL, LRP (you can see the pentagrams plain as day as you trace them.), etc.

I would recommend a low dose for ritual purposes. any more than an 8th and youll just be exploring mushroom land.
adar yawshab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
Anubis

I wish I had better setting for psychedelics these days, I can't do them alone and enjoy myself, but no one else with the kind of knowledge and interests as me has the time for tripping with me. Sucks.
Although I can tell of the last time I did some really good shrooms and I think it was my first time reaching complete gnosis with ego death. My entire perception was flipped from the external to the internal, my entire being became purely of information manifesting as the thought of a 4mm glass rod being heated white hot. Of course, this was on an 8th of the best shrooms I've ever had, so it was mostly mushroom land, believing that I was a hell hound and my dealer was an imp and we were just trying to make an earnest living between hell and and the human world.

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:26 PM   #3
lsdmetaphysics

uh, shrooms. nevermind this world! nevermind definitions, letters, limitations on the vast psyche... nevermind anything but dialogues with the gods and everything...

a dumbshit once said to me, "bla bla bla bla my weenie is small!" he proceeded to call me rude names while pinching his smalls. this all happened in the corner of my eye while I was preoccupied with something more important. then he turned into a dragon and I still ignored him until he went away. approximately.
lsdmetaphysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #4
adar yawshab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
I wish I had better setting for psychedelics these days, I can't do them alone and enjoy myself, but no one else with the kind of knowledge and interests as me has the time for tripping with me.
I generally trip with some friends and towards the end of the trip i dip out and go home for me time. tripping by yourself may not be the funnest experience but i feel like you get a lot more out of it because you only have yourself. no distractions.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
adar yawshab

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsdmetaphysics View Post
uh, shrooms. nevermind this world! nevermind definitions, letters, limitations on the vast psyche... nevermind anything but dialogues with the gods and everything...

a dumbshit once said to me, "bla bla bla bla my weenie is small!" he proceeded to call me rude names while pinching his smalls. this all happened in the corner of my eye while I was preoccupied with something more important. then he turned into a dragon and I still ignored him until he went away. approximately.
Do you ever post anything that makes sense? like something remotely intelligible?
Old 10-21-2012, 01:04 AM   #6
lsdmetaphysics

Quote:
Originally Posted by adar yawshab View Post
Do you ever post anything that makes sense? like something remotely intelligible?
Yeah sure buddy, I can talk like a retard just like you and everyone else. Now why would I do that? Why not reflect the black sun in all my social dialogues? Quit being a douchebag and go fuck yourself. Is that clear and intelligible enough for you, bitch?
lsdmetaphysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #7
Anubis

Quote:
Yeah sure buddy, I can talk like a retard just like you and everyone else. Now why would I do that? Why not reflect the black sun in all my social dialogues? Quit being a douchebag and go fuck yourself. Is that clear and intelligible enough for you, bitch?
Oh look, it's an asshole on a modest forum that wants to look down on us all. Fuck your mother.

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:12 AM   #8
adar yawshab

Quote:
ok dude. this thread is for discussing the use of psilocybin for magickal practice. if you have something to contribute please do. otherwise take your pseudo-spiritual garbage elsewhere. I'm pretty new to this board and i can already tell you that shit wont fly.