Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Sex, Drugs, and Magick Lions & eagles, romance & elixirs, submission & control, blood & ecstasy, solvents & coagulants, serenity & loss of a personal soul....

Old 10-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
wartyg96

Default Ketamine?

Anyone here tried Ketamine for ritual?

I've tried to get hold off some specific products, so far though all I can find is just weed and special K...so anyone got experience with this?

Glorius art thou, Thine lady behind the Veil of Purity, Queen of the silvered waters, Shining in the heavens as the Celestial Serpent!
Great, is the Goddesses Kebetchet

Hail to thy name, Thy Jackal of the mountain, Seasoned traveller of the Heavens, Prince of the gates and keeper of mine heart, Hail to thou, lord of the true twilight!
Great is the Name, Anpu

Infinite is thine light, She whom cries in the wrath of spirit, Divine justice, lady of the ever burning flame eternal, Beautiful is she of the red deserts, Eternal is her Greatness, Hail to thou, Lady of Justice
Eternally, thou art Sekhmet!

Oh Thou neteru, Mine masters behold that ectasy be induced at the thought of thy names within the heart of thine disciple!
wartyg96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
flamenco

I just have research under my belt about it, you gotta be carefull on the dosage as it is easy to get into the k-hole and you won't be able to function, perhaps it would be good for some "gnosis". And take care of those kidneys after usage.

I recomend strong doses of hash, much better than the mary-j IME
flamenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #3
wartyg96

Yeah. I've gone with the green, and it worked pretty well. (The first time i used it in ritual I whitied to get used to it)

But I'm looking to see how powerful alternatives are...

Glorius art thou, Thine lady behind the Veil of Purity, Queen of the silvered waters, Shining in the heavens as the Celestial Serpent!

Hail to thy name, Thy Jackal of the mountain, Seasoned traveller of the Heavens, Prince of the gates and keeper of mine heart, Hail to thou, lord of the true twilight!
Great is the Name, Anpu

Infinite is thine light, She whom cries in the wrath of spirit, Divine justice, lady of the ever burning flame eternal, Beautiful is she of the red deserts, Eternal is her Greatness, Hail to thou, Lady of Justice

Oh Thou neteru, Mine masters behold that ectasy be induced at the thought of thy names within the heart of thine disciple!
Old 10-12-2012, 12:04 AM   #4
flamenco

Good old acid then, but beware of the strenght.
flamenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #5
adar yawshab

I'm actually on my way out the door to get some ketamine right now.

I've never tried using it for ritual. To me it seems like it would probably cause you to lose focus and perhaps lose interest all together as it is a dissociative. Infact if you took too much you'd probably just forget what you were doing.

for ritual the best thing for me is a light dose of psilocybin.
adar yawshab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:50 AM   #6
adar yawshab

I take back what I said in my original post. I believe what I was basing that statement off of was my previous experience with what was apparently ketamine chloride, which is much more dissociative and even made music that I normally love sound "stupid" which is very alien to me.

This time I got actual ketamine and yes, it works well with certain magickal practice. Specifically exploring what is deemed in shamanic culture as the "underworld." With the help of drum recordings I was able traverse quite smoothly through the earth and emerge on the other side. A delightful experience to say the least. There were dinosaurs there. lol.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:10 AM   #7
wartyg96

thanks! ----------------------------------

Great is the Name, Anpu

Old 02-17-2013, 05:24 AM   #8
believer

hearing about ketamines affects, i thought it sounded like a stupid idea. but after some recreational use, 10/10 would try this if i find more. may want to set up before hand doe. if you can find it, the s-isomer is extremely introspective (fell into myself for 3 hours in front of a camp fire). unfortunately it is veeery expensive

Liceat videre tenebras, ut luce perfusa
believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:38 AM   #9
adar yawshab

I'm definitely gonna have to look into that. Do you know if the s-isomer is scheduled in the states?
Old 02-27-2013, 03:59 AM   #10
believer

all isomers, esthers, and salts fall under the same scheduling. so schedule 3 i believe

Liceat videre tenebras, ut luce perfusa
believer is offline   Reply With Quote