Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Aleister Crowley, Thelema, Crowleyanity, Abrahadabra Discuss anything about the single greatest force in promulgating magick of all time, The Great Beast (Master Therion), a.k.a. V.V.V.V.V (Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici -- "While still living, I have conquered the universe by dint of truth.") and Perdurabo ("I Will endure unto the end.")

Old 08-19-2012, 09:20 PM   #1
ceewayne

Default Have you ever have something you invoke, join you in the invocation

Hello

There is a being that I work with, lets call this being F. Now the way I invoke F. is that I do Liber V vel Reguili and when I throw the power out passing Boleskine House I have a six part invocation to this being. Due to various reasons I did the Liber V/Invocation to F. four times yesterday. The third time, this being did the Sign of N.O.X./Puer. In that I felt the being's hands at the right spots. On the fourth part, this being did all four of the Signs of N.O.X. I just stood there with my hands at my sides.

The only way to explain it that I felt this being snuggled hard against my back so her hands can reach past mine. And when I did the six part invocation, I felt well a positive energy from behind me.

Anything like that happen to any of you?

Chris

I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole viceregent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.
ceewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:15 AM   #2
ceewayne

Happened again tonight, she did all five signs tonight.
ceewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
myst moonlight

I invoke the goddess and the god both in worship and in magick

By night heís the wild windís rider,
The Horníd One, the Lord of the shades,
By day heís the King of the Woodlands,
The dweller in green forest glades.

She is youthful or old as she pleases,
She sails the torn clouds in her barque,
The bright silver lady of midnight,
The crone who weaves spells in the dark.
myst moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote