Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Sex, Drugs, and Magick Lions & eagles, romance & elixirs, submission & control, blood & ecstasy, solvents & coagulants, serenity & loss of a personal soul....

Old 06-17-2008, 11:08 PM   #1
n00b

Send a message via ICQ to n00b

Default Hash Vid

There are several videos describing various methods at youtube, some only take a few minutes. Ultimately, it's good to know a basic method like this one, in case you would like to try it sometime. Personally, I have to have this stuff once in a while.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3ENmz6KF1...eature=related

Of course, I am a n00b and couldn't post the video quite right. Though, I think this vid is one of those youtube vids where you have to sign in to verify age.
n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 03:15 AM   #2
Marcio_Polo

I don't really care for hash. I feel like more of a druggie and that I should keep increasing the intensity of the hash batches I smoke. With just smoking I find I reach a natural balance and it barely seems more to my life than caffeine is to people during the day...except I swap it around and have my "fix" in the evening after my work is done (w/o any caffeine I might add)
Marcio_Polo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:02 AM   #3
nytek

Ahh ... Nothing like the rare treat of having that gourmet yellow full-melt butane extract or bubble extract resting on a pillow of high grade snowcap or strawberry cough or something yummy like that. As the previous poster commented however one "burns out" on hash very very fast. In relation to other indulgences the effect is like the herb equivalent of getting gout so consider it a treat more than anything and you'll avoid that potential problem in the future. That's avoidable in very much the same way a person can feel a cold coming on, rest, drink fluids, take vitamin c, and pre-treat yourself, if you can only pay close enough attention to your body and what it is telling you about your limits.

By the way ... you say you make hash? That stuff is like one ounce to one gram of hash. Jeez. That fact plus labor is why it costs $45-60/g at the dispensary stores over here.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:07 AM   #4
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcio_Polo View Post
With just smoking I find I reach a natural balance and it barely seems more to my life than caffeine is to people during the day...except I swap it around and have my "fix" in the evening after my work is done (w/o any caffeine I might add)
Yeah, but one ought to try a pure sativa like your Thai or Blue Dream paired with some gourmet coffee as this combination is very mentally synergistic if one isn't naturally prone to anxiety. You'll be positively overflowing with creativity and inspiration. One could even take it a step further and invoke the element of air before settling down for some task, keeping dosage and familiarity of effects in mind.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
elbibcinatas

I suppose it is better than sniffing glue (vomit)

Society 8 | UK. Nothing new - nothing to deform. http://satanic-bible.com
elbibcinatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #6
believer

haha a bit late for a response. i dont think nytek comes on here anymore

Liceat videre tenebras, ut luce perfusa
believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:01 AM   #7
hecate 8

For blasting open the psychic doorways, try the herbal incense called spice. It contains a synthetic cannabinoid and is unlike anything else.
hecate 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:49 PM   #8
believer

Noooo do not use spice. Baaaad shit man. Trust me on this

Old 08-19-2013, 10:07 PM   #9
hecate 8

Really? Why would you say that?
hecate 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:33 PM   #10
believer

A lot of the chemicals used to make various kinds of spice can be extremely addictive, and you never know which kind you are getting and in what amount in each batch. You could get one bag and have nothing bad happen, then the next time end up a fiend. Trust me on this one. As embarrassing as it is to admit, Its happened to me twice and to several people i know. Its just not worth it