Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Ye Old Black Magick If Alex from A Clockwork Orange could do magick, what sort of magick would he do?

Old 04-25-2012, 07:07 AM   #11
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextstep View Post
It is hard to describe in words but after performing some operations, it feels like the energy is blocked up and there is a strange feeling, and this remains for hours.
Can you theorize why that would happen based on a hypothetical where the person involved follows correct procedure? If not, is it safe to assume by Occam's razor that the reason for this impossibility is actually because you're talking about something else, one way or another? Honestly I just can't connect the two things myself - feeding and blockages forming - and I'm not certain you're sure of what's really happening enough to make a claim with any real certainty behind it, yourself. No?

I surmise at first glance that either you're wrong about the blocks altogether and are mistaking something else like the sensation of harmless chakra activation for a "block", or you're doing something entirely weird I can't even begin to imagine to wind up blocking meridians or chakras merely by taking in energy through tendrils(?). I have to ask: How did you diagnose these blocks, and by what qualifications?

I myself happen to be a reiki master of several years now, and have practiced vampyrism starting at age 15 or 16, off and on for over a decade. You could say I'm somewhat familiar with the usage and exploration of our energy bodies in relation to vampyrism. I remain stumped.

Quote:
There may be better methods of doing it.
A description of your process might help, if you're so willing, of course.

Quote:
Perhaps you have a link in this forum to an alternate method besides sending out psi tentacles.
There are certain books available to those who are resourceful enough to find them. Liber Hirudo has several techniques if you're already somewhat of an adept. Ardeth - The Made Vampire also has some juicy bits.

I, for one, find myself using the overlay method for quick bursts of energy. You merely superimpose your auric double or "body of light" inside their aura, and equalize the pressure-difference between the two of you, to put it into a physics-like analogy. Otherwise I'm afraid tendrils are thee penultimate tools of psychic vampyrism, and touching people is just like getting a bike with training wheels - you are actually teaching the tendrils how to work and using the physical body like one uses a ritual; symbolically in gesture as a device to focus the will through conveying intent. Understand? We pierce the chakras and drain them deeply thereby. It is vaguely like drinking through a straw for those who are curious.

Quote:
My feeling is that no soul in this temporary ape body is a blank at any age.
To be perfectly frank, if you're trying to form a retort to my theory here, then that makes no sense in the given context of my post. I'm not saying a person wouldn't have a soul. But really - we're born with both intact psychiatric complexes and sexual fetishes preinstalled? It's certainly nature not nurture? Predisposition and "already intact personality" are entirely different things. Yes?

You're stating a boldfaced claim of inherent personalities like Civilization itself being inherent within man's nature (ie, Civilization is actually founded on mutually agreed upon repression and modulation of the ID through the lens of the Ego - filtering the ID which is man's "real" physical nature), being ever so "natural" more than learned, and certainly not alien and imposed over nature and it's laws? We're born with emotional scars and the weight they force us to carry? And just the feel of the wear of years in general?

You can look me in the eye and tell me you've fed from both the young and the old, and don't notice a bouncy child has WAY MORE energy than a 40 year old woman on average, being also of a suitably more "pure" life form essence to it? And you can tell nothing of the etheric effects of drug addictions? Years of eating fast food? I can go on. You seriously have the gall to argue that age and exposure to life has no effect on the aura? Accordingly, a 52 year old crackhead from skid row, LA, would feel roughly about as vibrant and healthy and light and pure as a child of ten years; being in good physical health, mentally balanced, and emotionally serene more or less.

We'll agree to disagree. We must be talking about something entirely different because ANY vampyre knows "tainted blood" exists - from experience. Furthermore there is quite a difference between lifestyles and people of different ages. You may not be "blank" as that would entail being dead I guess, but you certainly are relatively untarnished, relatively undeveloped and your energy very much "pure" feeling. There is no way to quantify and spell out the difference elsewise.

Quote:
The personality is fully formed even before birth.
Praytell, have you ever studied any forms of psychology to posit such a theory? At least one should know the opposition before opposing them, yeah? Lacan speaks of a mirror stage we all go through for one, and there are certain other stages of early individuation we all go through, which are all very sound as much as they are documented events if one checks. There are also quite clear models on how pathologies are formed. In my opinion it is far easier to assume we are born as spiritual beings with the dead weight tendencies of our souls based on astrological features at the time, but learn to become human and so develop a personality based around physical memories and senses as our predominant focus ... as opposed to memories of things in our dreams/the astral, where we all spend considerably less time.

Furthermore, if a person knows anything about magic(K) from experience, then you ought to know that Adepthood is a quest to learn how to escape the constraints of the Ego, temporarily slipping into states of divinity or Godhood for the purpose of tapping into it, and then becoming the dying meatsuit of a man you were again thereafter. This experience alone goes far to show how flawed your theory is. We can see beneath the personality you claim is inherent; we can see how it works and understand what makes it go. Clearly it is not a part of us but a construct of lesser forms. And at this point the adept begins to perceive not as self any longer but as "Self", or as the silent watcher within known as Hoor Paar Kraat or Harpocrates; the True Self under the veil of the Ego.

If your soul was one mirror, and analysis itself the other, then "crossing the abyss" would be aligning them perfectly to gaze simultaneously into yourself and into eternity, both at once, and in paradoxical completion. The chains of cause and effect are snapped. And in the process of learning things like how your thoughts are formulated, you learn about how other people do it. Taking on the emerging field of modern psychology to draw analogies as I have and merging it with mysticism, the possibilities and benefits of applied knowledge therewith can be relatively endless, going far beyond the clinical setting.

Godhood is realizing you are not a man having a spiritual experience any longer. The glass has been tipped and now you realize you are God the unlimited - unbound by form and Earthly limitation - merely manifesting in the form of a man with all the requisite trappings of illusion we grow to accept, including the unspoken social contract that keeps you reading from left to right, from up to down, etc. There isn't much of being human that isn't smoke and mirrors except the beast within. And most people are deathly ashamed of that, and feeling like they aren't a beautiful person by acknowledging said shadow-self and desires.

Speaking of desires, all desires arise from the unconscious to then be either repressed or rationalized into action by the Ego of a given person. We burn lines in our gray matter as we form permanent neural passageways from experience that's repeated. THIS is what forms complexes, and what causes you to short circuit and clam up by default when you see a hot girl. You're already humiliated before talking to her - the brain has preconcluded and assumed it from repetition accompanied by strong emotions - and now you are left stuck to fight through said feelings even though it feels illogical to be scared of a beautiful girl. Most people are not born inherently afraid of women of course. You just have short circuited your brain/Ego and are on autopilot response probably due to traumatic experience(s).

According to your theory then, these tendencies, beliefs, behaviors, attitudes, and the likes are all static and unchanging things which are there from the start but slowly unveil? And apparently we're not indoctrinated by society from birth with unwritten social contracts and cultural guidelines of normality, etc? I'm hoping we're miscommunicating here.

Quote:
Whether the electro-magnetic frequency is compatible or not has nothing to do with age
No offense, it sounds good, but there's not even a theory to back it. Compare that to me who not only can provide theories but attempt to dismantle your own. If we're really having a debate here, which is fine, please consider that before responding.

Quote:
and age should not be a reason to initiate certain relationships, such as sexual.
Oh, so you were never a naive child? Do they not exist in abundance? Adults have more experience than children and can be really manipulative. Beyond that you can make really bad decisions as an immature person. Adults need to protect children. Children do not have the emotional maturity to make sexual decisions. Whether that age of consent is 16 or 18 or 14... that's not my problem. There definitely should be a law protecting children. It isn't even about saccharine concepts of virginity with me, so don't go there.

Quote:
But in different kinds of exchange, as you say, chronological age may be a factor.
Could you elucidate this idea furthermore?

Quote:
The best subjects would be those who are not aware at all thus would have no defense mechanisms.
Yes and no. You can be aware - you're still not stopping me by saying "no". In fact, scared people give gushes of fear energy throughout their auras as I said. Ultimately you don't want a person resisting you, though saying "best subjects" as if it makes a big difference is a bit misleading.

Quote:
Let's say you do some brief exploratory feeding. Then a few minutes later you get on a bus and the person you sit next to immediately gets up and moves to another seat. The next thing that happens is someone sits down next to and deliberately bangs into you as they sit. They look at you but do not apologize.
I'm the type of person who will give you a real shit look for that if not just come out and say, "Excuse me", depending on the force. I would be the wrong person to try to intimidate, have martial arts training, and I carry a taser too, just in case. Anyway the odds of that scenario happening even where I live which is a magical city would be slim to none. I'm more likely to bump into Iza on the bus, probably. There aren't even that many adepts in the world that it would be something to consider worrying about for me. I guess we're all at different levels of paranoid however.

Quote:
They are wearing blue, as RHP'ers often do. It's seems likely that these two people were white lighters aware of what had happened because the feeder's signature had changed.
Forgive the smackingly obvious question, but could a vampyre not tell his ass from his elbow with any less ease than one could tell a pair of white lighters from typical pedestrian traffic? The term implies the fluffy bunny equivalent of Goth. It's pretty hard to miss.

Quote:
Perhaps a vampyr has these allies, but a non-vampyr may not.
So don't be lazy - learn magic and get spiritual allies. When the student is ready the teacher appears, be it ever in the form of a book or a person. Otherwise, your argument is what? To not practice vampyrism on the off chance that your victim might be one of the secret chiefs of the universe or even just some RHP adept to take it more seriously for a moment? I'm not writing you off, and though I am not the sole and only truth bearer of the universe, I still think we're at different levels of initiation, describing fundamentally different takes on vampyrism, with different perceptions of risk. Judge however you're so apt to do.

nytek

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 04-25-2012 at 08:47 AM.
nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #12
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamenco View Post
That sounds awesome nytek, have you tried to connect to non sentient beings?
Sentience itself implies a state of being, yes? I read this as, "connecting with non-being beings", and it's something of a paradox. You meant, "non-physical entities", maybe?

Quote:
I'm thinking of all the possibilities and it's sounding so good, perhaps going to a place with high energy like a waterfall and feeding from the surroundings at that place would be very cool.
Sure. Elemental energy.

Quote:
Yeah, about the blood thing, it does sounds disgusting, my drooling was more of a metaphysical one hehe.
Gotcha. As I've said, blood is one source of energy ... live, warm, yet unclotted blood. It's the physical equivalent of the astral, and it carries with it physical risks to boot, no less than other drawbacks heaped in with it.

Quote:
Regarding not using tentacles, isn't Mantak Chia's work some kind of cosmic vampirism?
Not familiar... Sorry.

nytek

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Old 04-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #13
flamenco

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytek View Post
Not familiar... Sorry.
Some of it is drawing energy from planets kind of drawing energy from the elements that you already confirmed. Chi circulation and all of that also. So I guess it would be some kind of cosmic vampirism indeed.

I've read several times that the vampire's chakras get's damaged, thus making the vampire more dependent on feeding from others due to a lack of means to regenerate his/her energetic centers by themselves. Are your chakras OK nytek?
flamenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #14
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamenco View Post
Some of it is drawing energy from planets kind of drawing energy from the elements that you already confirmed.
Ah, yep. All good ways to get in touch with the various aspects of the acausal.

Quote:
Chi circulation and all of that also.
Qi Gong is quite interesting as well, you'll find if you haven't yet.

Quote:
So I guess it would be some kind of cosmic vampirism indeed.
When I was young, one of the exercises I did often enough was to imagine walking through brush into a forest's clearing, standing in intense sunlight. Inhale the light, exhale the air. Charge your batteries.

Quote:
I've read several times that the vampire's chakras get's damaged, thus making the vampire more dependent on feeding from others due to a lack of means to regenerate his/her energetic centers by themselves.
They don't become damaged through vampyrism, if that is the source of your concern about blocks.

Quote:
Are your chakras OK nytek?
I had a very badly blocked sacral. I do have a bone that healed wrong in my ankle making my legs slightly out of alignment due to forced compensation. I'm not bowlegged or something. It's not enough to change my walk or be noticed but the difference is that I merely use my arms for grounding more than my legs as most do. Vampyrs often have leg problems ranging from unnoticable to severe, and sacral blocks are common as well. That said, they aren't part and parcel to vampyrism. It just happens that such people are predisposed by tendency and ability, and yes, necessity to some extent.

When I'm dragging ass from no sleep or haven't eaten in a long time due to necessity, walking with someone for a minute or two and feeding intensely, I can replenish myself enough to feel alive again though still somewhat exhausted after just that short period of time. That repeated 2-3 times would be better. Most days I don't need to do anything though.

nytek

--C.G. JUNG

Old 09-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #15
asancta

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytek View Post
This presumes ability on behalf of the reader.

Picture yourself swimming inside the aura of a person, submerged. On each inhale, take in their energy like oxygen. On the exhale, integrate it with your own while you see and feel that happening instead of blowing it back out. Pause every now and then to feel your energy level increasing.

or

Picture your double before them and will it to take in energy. See this; know it's happening. Then merge the double into yourself and take in the energy that way.
I see that the western magick scene is more and more interested in vamp magick...this of course is good and bad...
I'll tell you what I do and some of the methods I use in that area.
First of all is not a very good idea to absorb energy from a crowd..it always gave me headaches and vomiting sensation...why?probably because those that are open are the sick ones(probably)
Secondly I always go hunting during night and only after I checked the donor.Must be a fresh energy,and I also I never do that in my natural form but shape into ...an animal(it's safer -many people here are natural in magick and is better not to risk)
I absorb via solar plexus and only as much as I need.Again people here are natural at that and I think...one week ago..I was myself under a vamp attack-during sleep I saw a bat like form trying to break my aura so I switched to lucid dream and defended.
Another method is a form of tantra(well I say tantra just to define what sort of magick it is) and you need a partner.The experiences in that case are rewarding and if you get the chance to find a partner that is interested in magick or better practices magick you should definetely try.
asancta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:06 AM   #16
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by asancta View Post
I see that the western magick scene is more and more interested in vamp magick...this of course is good and bad...
I feel pretty sure that I get you, but never knowing for sure due to the limitations of both the internet and language, what were your thoughts if you'd share any with me please?

Quote:
I'll tell you what I do and some of the methods I use in that area.
Thank you. That's kind, and the insight obtained from reading the vampiric gnosis as written by others in their experience is always great food for spirit. Besides that, the vampire element of this forum could have used a breath of fresh air.

Quote:
First of all is not a very good idea to absorb energy from a crowd..it always gave me headaches and vomiting sensation...why?probably because those that are open are the sick ones(probably)
I've had some okay experiences with bulk type feeds, a few good ones, and one great one involving invoking the god Mars (that I already knew well enough) to influence a crowd I was feeding from. Generally it just takes too much focus for me as opposed to one target. That said, it's an interesting theory you put forth, but if I were to stop you for a moment to allow you to look at it in a new light, if you tried feeding from a neutral perspective on life force (and not the emotional energy which I intuit you may prefer. Yes?) and without the belief that the energy will be tainted by the persons age or health (energy amount will vary however), and especially if a person feeds from a chakra directly, you'll agree life-force is life-force despite what distortions we project onto it and how they makes us feel superficially, if we focus on them.

On the contrary I'll give you this much freely: say if I'm out at night and for some odd reason decide to feed on a sloshed-drunk bum, then if I'm not careful I'm probably going to obtain gnosis on that grimy, swimmy-feeling energy of that bum's aura/etheric/physical impression which they carry, but what you absorb in the end is just life energy. And if you need a reality modifier you can always make an astral symbol and run the energy through it to "filter" it, reabsorbing it again as opposed to dealing with months of affirmations or something.

I've filtered through Hekate in the past myself, but you could use any symbol of transmutation. Have you ever worked with Hekate though? I know I ask people a lot on here, but She seems legitimately up your alley at least from what limited info I gather about you.

Quote:
Secondly I always go hunting during night and only after I checked the donor.
Everyone vibrant outdoors I sense to be "good" is game, homie. heh Generally whenever I go outside I am scanning people's energy fields and sniffing/tasting. It's like swimming through the ocean floor, I guess. And there are real live "sharks" swimming out there with us, no less.

Quote:
Must be a fresh energy,
Definitely; "vibrant", I'd call it. Though there are other energy preferences we often have too. Do you have any of those types of preferences you could share, asancta?

Quote:
and I also I never do that in my natural form but shape into ...an animal(it's safer -many people here are natural in magick and is better not to risk)
Yeah. When I have any doubt I just use "Hekate's armor", which is generally that which you just named but fused with invocation. It's cool you're doing pretty much the same thing. And you say that you learned that via oral tradition?

Quote:
I absorb via solar plexus and only as much as I need.
I live in a city, so taking little bits here and there is generally the best strategy for me. It also avoids being noticed if you're not in the mood for that sort of a thing like most times I'm guessing.

Quote:
Again people here are natural at that and I think...one week ago..I was myself under a vamp attack-during sleep I saw a bat like form trying to break my aura so I switched to lucid dream and defended.
Now I'm not sure about asking this. If it's too personal to tell me here what you did in response, would it be too much to ask if you could possibly PM me to talk a little more about it some time soon? I myself went lucid only so long ago to turn the tables, to kill a weathered hag-looking middle aged woman using a pentagram and certain words. It may not be much incentive to hear the event in full recounting, but I'd still love to trade stories anyway.

Quote:
Another method is a form of tantra(well I say tantra just to define what sort of magick it is) and you need a partner.The experiences in that case are rewarding and if you get the chance to find a partner that is interested in magick or better practices magick you should definetely try.
Tantra like as in doing a circular feed with one or more people involved? I suppose that could be done over the internet even. Do you think?

nytek

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 09-21-2012 at 06:20 AM.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:10 PM   #17
asancta

HTML Code:
 (and not the emotional energy which I intuit you may prefer. Yes?)
No...is prana that I use.I know people that feel from emotions but I'm not the type.

HTML Code:
and without the belief that the energy will be tainted by the persons age or health (energy amount will vary however), and especially if a person feeds from a chakra directly, you'll agree life-force is life-force despite what distortions we project onto it and how they makes us feel superficially, if we focus on them.
You know...as far as I noticed energies vary from person to person...and there is no way for you not to lead a mark where you've been...even if you shapeshift.Again, if you know how to trace. So yes...energy is energy but differs from people to people.

HTML Code:
And if you need a reality modifier you can always make an astral symbol and run the energy through it to "filter" it, reabsorbing it again as opposed to dealing with months of affirmations or something. 
Hmmm now that's a good idea.I'll try it those days and let you know my opinion.Ok?

HTML Code:
I've filtered through Hekate in the past myself, but you could use any symbol of transmutation. Have you ever worked with Hekate though? I know I ask people a lot on here, but She seems legitimately up your alley at least from what limited info I gather about you.
Nah...I use a spider goddess from Sitra Ahra...if you know what I mean.

HTML Code:
Everyone vibrant outdoors I sense to be "good" is game, homie. heh Generally whenever I go outside I am scanning people's energy fields and sniffing/tasting. It's like swimming through the ocean floor, I guess. And there are real live "sharks" swimming out there with us, no less.
True...and also I don't like to drive attention...

HTML Code:
And you say that you learned that via oral tradition? 
Pretty much everything...

HTML Code:
Tantra like as in doing a circular feed with one or more people involved? I suppose that could be done over the internet even. Do you think?
Hmmm no...I;m not talking about sex rituals here.Am more like Mantak Chia type of things, talking about.You know Chinese were crazy about immortality and sex energy is/was considered the best,the energy that creates life, so if taken from partner or partners and stored might prolong life.
Via internet?Oh yes...I tried it once with a dark magickian and the results were absolutelly stunning-we also had a past life link so was easier.Prob is that I am under oath and can't do it again.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:44 PM   #18
nytek

Quote:
No...is prana that I use.I know people that feel from emotions but I'm not the type.
Fair enough, it just seemed logical to guess given some of your snappier/witty replies to other postings I'd seen earlier is all. *shrug* Nvm. You've really never liked getting a rise out of people? My bad then if I used partial judgement to reach a conclusion.

Quote:
You know...as far as I noticed energies vary from person to person...
It's just my experience and thus my opinion, but I've personally noticed that on a superficial level we project the victim's personality onto the energy we imbibe by expecting it to be there (soul-type-essence aside), which is just like noticing what you noticed about sickness in a way in an empathic sense. The difference is that I believe that I don't absorb peoples' traits or moods or anything and it seems as if I don't. (And one can also convert energies anyway, if you still felt sickly.)

You could try using the filter before or after feeding and you'll find yourself noticing at some point you won't need it anymore, or that's how it was for me anyway. You can decide why for yourself, but I feel it's because it's just a projection that can be removed with a simple snap of the fingers, over time. The expectation is removed and your reality reacts.

And to illustrate my point that energy doesn't really have to directly effect us, when I would antagonize someone to sometimes violent explosions of anger on their part through my being a smart ass, I wouldn't get angry just because I was feeding heavily on this rushing miasma of angry emotional energy and frustration they were putting out - get me? On the contrary: I would leave feeling soaring high and they would slump off exhausted by the ordeal and cranky. I've also feasted on the depressed heavy atmosphere of this person's room who was my enemy and left just filled with vigor. I'm sorry if I can't sum it up better. Bear with me please as I at least try. But do you get what I'm trying to say?

Quote:
and there is no way for you not to lead a mark where you've been...even if you shapeshift.
Well, feeding on ambient energy in a hopefully crowded room would allow that, though it is an exception so I apologize in advance for mentioning it like that. It's true though you can get a much better feed that way which you can influence to a specific degree by projecting colored emotional energy out and around you to fill the place. People soak it in subconsciously and react, and a chain reaction is formed.

Using charged black energy I've seen fights break out this time before in this one warehouse type club when I was bored, long ago when I did stuff like that while still technically dabbling. But yeah, suddenly one fight after another broke out for what I think was a total of like 3-5 fights, with some people counted fighting twice to be fair. It was so irresponsible of me, but it proves a point. Because damn did the air become electric. Shouts, screams, everyone rushing to watch... >=):~

Quote:
Again, if you know how to trace.
True. Good point.

Quote:
So yes...energy is energy but differs from people to people.
I see why you'd say that, but still, not quite. You could also easily say, "Essence is energy", though not all energy is essence. And your life energy has your essence within it - true - so you can identify a person by it sometimes when they're familiar, but that doesn't successfully imply that sick people energy will have any effect on you. You could say that's a leap of logic perhaps?

Quote:
Hmmm now that's a good idea.I'll try it those days and let you know my opinion.Ok?
Feel free to let me know, even if it doesn't work at all for you.

Quote:
Nah...I use a spider goddess from Sitra Ahra...if you know what I mean.
haha Not surprising. The two are actually pretty related in essence. Ford himself notes an overlap between aspects of Hekate and Lilith, and one could quite easily ascribe much of this to Hekate as well, flipping to p. 61:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/71298893/2...-of-Sitra-Ahra
Cool.

Quote:
True...and also I don't like to drive attention...
It works with your perspective and with mine given that by feeding little bits of energy from the outer auras of lots of people and certain chakras of one or two of them, you are avoiding taking too much unfiltered energy from one person coincidentally. So that's cool.

Btw: Do you ever feed from the rear chakras specifically? I've wanted to ask someone that for a while to see their reaction to doing so since they typically burn brighter to our perception.

Quote:
Hmmm no...I;m not talking about sex rituals here.
I think I confused you with my question by accident. No, not sex rituals, but rather placing hand in hand and hand in hand and breathing together. You push energy out the right hand into the person (or their photo/fetish/name sigil), and you pull from your left their energy into yourself. You'll find both of you become invigorated and it has a deeper feeling to it... vampire energy is just different as you know by now.

Quote:
Am more like Mantak Chia type of things, talking about.You know Chinese were crazy about immortality and sex energy is/was considered the best,the energy that creates life, so if taken from partner or partners and stored might prolong life.
Yep. All sorts of mercury drinks and such were imbibed back in the day. Yum. Mercury. No ailment that can't cure or help out with. Hm? :|

Anyway have you ever heard anything specific about incubi and succubae doing the same thing by activating the kundalini center like few others? You seem to be one who would be knowledgeable based on what you said about Lilith. I ask because what you said about the Chinese applies to those types of spirits as well in my experience, and that of others I've met and interviewed over time.

Quote:
Via internet?Oh yes...I tried it once with a dark magickian and the results were absolutelly stunning-we also had a past life link so was easier
Oh, it's really easy. The technique is just a twist on regular distance feeding most would never guess how to do. But to get a strong feed thereby may be difficult. Still you don't want a strong feed on a friend or acquaintance in most cases anyway. Right?

Quote:
Prob is that I am under oath
I know what that's like with the oaths. That's too bad, but it is what it is. So that's okay.

Quote:
and can't do it again.
Technically you could, though I have no idea if my experiment would work like it has years ago, now. Of course there are certain safe-guards one could use for that like one way connections, and name sigils instead of pictures, etc.

nytek

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 09-21-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:30 AM   #19
asancta

HTML Code:
It's just my experience and thus my opinion, but I've personally noticed that on a superficial level we project the victim's personality onto the energy we imbibe by expecting it to be there (soul-type-essence aside), which is just like noticing what you noticed about sickness in a way in an empathic sense. The difference is that I believe that I don't absorb peoples' traits or moods or anything and it seems as if I don't. (And one can also convert energies anyway, if you still felt sickly.) 
Errrrrr....so you basically say that we all have the same type of energy,the same quality and the same quantity???If this is what you want to tell me then I must disagree...Let's just absurdly asume as you said....newborns,old aged,teenagers,men,women,drug adicts etc we would all be the same,energetically speaking....In that case how you explain old age,disease?? You know here and not only here I also read that chinese sages were looking for maidens to recharge so to speak.And if you ever heared of E.Bathory(not only her but that's the most known case) used to bath in maiden blood.Now I doubt that the blood gave her beauty back again BUT still if you know...fresh blood has the highest amount of prana and not ANY kind of blood,from anyone...

HTML Code:
And to illustrate my point that energy doesn't really have to directly effect us, when I would antagonize someone to sometimes violent explosions of anger on their part through my being a smart ass, I wouldn't get angry just because I was feeding heavily on this rushing{...}
so you are talking about emotional energy???Anyway I was talking about core energy or whatever you guys call it...
Even emotional energy...as a psychologist I can say that not everyone has the same emotional level,depends on the temper.Some will get angry quick and calm quick,some won;t get angry at all and stay calm,some will get depressed.This is why not everyone will get depression,or paranoia or any other disease.We are all prone to get one or the other depending on our temper.4 EX:I've seen people that went through the same traumatic experience BUT one got derpession the other got paranoid.

HTML Code:
familiar, but that doesn't successfully imply that sick people energy will have any effect on you. You could say that's a leap of logic perhaps?
Why would you feed on sick people.You know this might be offtopic but you just reminded me of one guy I've met and he was very into the black arts...anyway...he was absorbing the life out of one sick person BUT absorbing it into a slave/servitor or how you call it there.

HTML Code:
haha Not surprising. The two are actually pretty related in essence. Ford himself notes an overlap between aspects of Hekate and Lilith...
Not sure about that,but if you have experience with Hekate then I won't say no.I know and worked with all Liliths forms and some are really bitchy and transforming.I wouldn't recomend anyone to work with her unless he/she is prepared for some occult and real life tough experiences.

HTML Code:
Btw: Do you ever feed from the rear chakras specifically? I've wanted to ask someone that for a while to see their reaction to doing so since they typically burn brighter to our perception.
Ha ha ha yea...also each chackra will give different perspective/feelings/energy etc etc.Usually I feed solar plexus but I know people that feed the root...

HTML Code:
I think I confused you with my question by accident. No, not sex rituals, but rather placing hand in hand and hand in hand and breathing together.
Thats western style...not really....you mean that the other person knows too?

HTML Code:
vampire energy is just different as you know by now. 
He he what about vampire kiss?I always found the kiss sooo strong and I felt so charged after...and the other eprson is like dizzy and almost faint like.Not any kiss am talking about...and am afraid I can t explain.

HTML Code:
Yep. All sorts of mercury drinks and such were imbibed back in the day. Yum. Mercury. No ailment that can't cure or help out with. Hm? :|
You know witches here usually take off the mercury out of the body

HTML Code:
Anyway have you ever heard anything specific about incubi and succubae doing the same thing by activating the kundalini center like few others? You seem to be one who would be knowledgeable based on what you said about Lilith. I ask because what you said about the Chinese applies to those types of spirits as well in my experience, and that of others I've met and interviewed over time.
Yea but not the root...the solar.

HTML Code:
Oh, it's really easy. The technique is just a twist on regular distance feeding most would never guess how to do. But to get a strong feed thereby may be difficult. Still you don't want a strong feed on a friend or acquaintance in most cases anyway. Right?
Eeeeeeh....
Old 09-22-2012, 10:25 PM   #20
nytek

Quote:
Errrrrr....
heh

Quote:
so you basically say that we all have the same type of energy,the same quality and the same quantity???If this is what you want to tell me then I must disagree...
I think we can both surmise from the admitted absurdity of your example that I had not intended to actually say energy couldn't take on certain reflections of its former owner. To some extent, DNA is DNA even though it's different for each of us. Of course one person's energy is unique to them like their DNA is as well. But we're talking about whether those qualities effect us, the vampire; whether or not they inherently change the energy they are projected onto, and why they can make you feel sick or lousy.

It's true though that during some deep feeds you can even sorta feel the person's "spirit" to the core at times, but I just personally think other things made you feel sick like over-feeding or something else. Is it totally impossible I might be right? If so, I'll drop it and we can move on. Sure.

It's just my belief based on my experience, differing from yours. I don't mean to invalidate your own experiences. I don't pretend to know everything, and that said, not having disagreed with you elsewhere before, I appreciate the challenge to my opinion for what it means to it potentially enduring in the end.

Quote:
Let's just absurdly asume as you said....newborns,old aged,teenagers,men,women,drug adicts etc we would all be the same,energetically speaking....
There will be energy variances felt for sure, but does that mean they are inherently part of the energy? Mostly you're going to see, relating the aura to a holograph of the mind, that certain people will have more blocks or be better shielded and grounded than others. The more spiritual the victim, the more their energy tends to shine as well too, for lack of a better phrase to describe vibrational rate.

Some insane people I've briefly fed from have had ungrounded racing thought patterns and a nervous wirey energy; their auras worn thin and depleted from constant strain and stress. I didn't feel anything ill after any of those events. I got the same old "ahhhhh" feeling, though it's a darker type of enjoyment in those cases if that makes sense.

Quote:
In that case how you explain old age,disease??
Old people have had generally dimmer worse quality energy bodies in most cases, and their energy content is not rich like it would be were the person more youthful and especially were they into some discipline like kundalini yoga or whathaveyouelse. Also, their aura shielding can be worn thin, making them sensitive emotionally and irritable too at times, personality wise.

Children, though I especially don't make a habit of feeding upon the kids, have at times had very fresh canvas kinda feel when you take their energy in. It's plentiful, of a higher vibrational rate, and the idea one gets is like a blank canvas ready to be painted upon by life in most cases.

Disease has made me feel a bit sickened I admit, but it's empathy I think. You can feel the energy body is all messed up; chakras are deformed, some are more active than others, blah blah... And my body rejects the feelings associated with it disdains which registers as a desire to push it out of myself similar to wanting to vomit ... like when a possessing spirit leaves your body sometimes if you know what it's like to compare and understand. But yeah, disease damaged energy centers are going to put out less or no energy, and there may be various qualities one can detect about said person, but to actually literally sicken me itself has not happened. Again, you can filter if need be. Many have written about this if you like.

Quote:
You know here and not only here I also read that chinese sages were looking for maidens to recharge so to speak.
It's also apparently one way to live on after death, like other methods of vampirism.

Quote:
And if you ever heared of E.Bathory(not only her but that's the most known case) used to bath in maiden blood. Now I doubt that the blood gave her beauty back again BUT still if you know...fresh blood has the highest amount of prana and not ANY kind of blood,from anyone...
Do you drink blood also, yourself?

Quote:
so you are talking about emotional energy???Anyway I was talking about core energy or whatever you guys call it...
Well, technically. I can't think of any good "core energy" involved examples, but I can think of feeding on emotional energy so I used that. I can't think of any examples which would say that's wrong to do either to be fair.

Quote:
Even emotional energy...as a psychologist I can say that not everyone has the same emotional level,depends on the temper.Some will get angry quick and calm quick,some won;t get angry at all and stay calm,some will get depressed.
Nope. But I certainly don't directly respond to it like a tuning fork will to it's pitch. Ideally when I was an unconscious vampire I would find emotionally sensitive people and train them to give me the maximum emotional response with the least amount of expended effort on my part. Throughout that time I fed on a lot of negative emotional energy of all types, and found it more than merely sustaining to say the least. It invigorated and pleased me, but then again, being on the donor end isn't bad either when it's not ...well, like that.

Quote:
This is why not everyone will get depression,or paranoia or any other disease.We are all prone to get one or the other depending on our temper.4 EX:I've seen people that went through the same traumatic experience BUT one got derpession the other got paranoid.
Again, very true, and it's cool to see someone else here into psychology who probably, like me, has an analytical mind. Still, I will admit it as it's my past, and well, this isn't a popularity contest and none of you all know me, but I've fed from the energy of the darkness and depression of others I've used magic to harm as well, and again, left feeling more alive and invigorated than before for my doing so. You can perceive sickness, "insanity", and emotional distress, but I have not been literally effected by it, myself.

Quote:
Why would you feed on sick people.
I wouldn't do it for more than a moment to see what it's like, but for sake of rhetoric I may mention the idea anyway. I'm curious about so-called insane people, and in my spare time I've analyzed the handwriting of several serial killers. Have you ever had your own handwriting analyzed btw? You're in Europe so it's possible.

Quote:
You know this might be offtopic but you just reminded me of one guy I've met and he was very into the black arts...anyway...he was absorbing the life out of one sick person BUT absorbing it into a slave/servitor or how you call it there.
Like making a vampire spirit and sending it to feed? And then summoning and reabsorbing the spirit? You can also make AO-Spare-like sigils for the purpose too. Got any neat tricks like that you can share?

Quote:
Not sure about that,but if you have experience with Hekate then I won't say no.
I'll take that, then, and reply with this just because I found it funny:

Quote:
Lilith ... governs the black magic connected to the highest forms of vampirism
Hekate is known as patroness of vampires, and I was by her given a spirit to work with much like "the old ones" written about by Temple of Vampire. It's a darker Lunar "Angel" in the Earthly Sphere of Initiation.

Quote:
the creating and sending of nightmares
She was also known as the sender of poison dreams, I believe.

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 09-22-2012 at 10:38 PM.