Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Ye Old Black Magick If Alex from A Clockwork Orange could do magick, what sort of magick would he do?

Old 06-24-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
nytek

Default Advanced Psi-Vamp [technique]

This presumes ability on behalf of the reader.

Picture yourself swimming inside the aura of a person, submerged. On each inhale, take in their energy like oxygen. On the exhale, integrate it with your own while you see and feel that happening instead of blowing it back out. Pause every now and then to feel your energy level increasing.

or

Picture your double before them and will it to take in energy. See this; know it's happening. Then merge the double into yourself and take in the energy that way.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:59 AM   #2
Job

Default quantum of quicknings

and then what? you cant just take someones energy and just simply add to your own ... oh wait, can you do that ?

isnt the drawback of psi-vampirisme, just like hackin, once you open your ip port to reach out anyone will find it easy to reach in ?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:07 PM   #3
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
and then what? you cant just take someones energy and just simply add to your own ... oh wait, can you do that ?
One can direct the energy towards healing or feeling more energized.

Quote:
isnt the drawback of psi-vampirisme, just like hackin, once you open your ip port to reach out anyone will find it easy to reach in ?
No. And yes.

Yes. Cords or tendrils flow two ways. No. That's not really a risk.

Cords do flow two ways but speaking simply, you're not going to have a tug of war situation on your hands. And I noticed that if I breathe IN through the mouth, and OUT through the nose, psychologically my subconscious "gets" that I'm not trying to push energy out. So I haven't refluxed much if any energy when I've done this.

You really don't need to worry about what you said in my experience. Done well a person won't notice your manipulations, but when your work is done less smoothly the target will quickly detect your focus on them. Normally they will not like it one bit; seemingly detecting something suspicious on a deeper level and not knowing what though nobody else around you or them notices a thing. That minor fight or flight response creates inner resistance to you. But only someone else aware of you and exhibiting vampiric ability is going to reverse the feed as you suggested might be possible.

If you're reading this and are still really worried about experiencing back-flow, do what Uncle Chuckie suggests and create a thought-form one-way valve, or a trap-door valve at the base of your cord. This will require experience with cords and thought-forms. Lastly, always disconnect your cords when done however you will and you'll be largely free of flow reverse concerns.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 09-24-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:17 AM   #4
thenextstep

there may be ways to do it in which one is energized and other ways in which one's energy becomes jangled.

often it can ruin your whole day

it might have to do with the quality of the energy of the other person. So you have to choose your sources carefully.

also there are others around who do know that you are doing it, and they will make their opinions known to you.
thenextstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #5
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextstep View Post
there may be ways to do it in which one is energized and other ways in which one's energy becomes jangled.

often it can ruin your whole day
If I could get you to help me please, would you expound upon the term, "jangled"?

Quote:
it might have to do with the quality of the energy of the other person. So you have to choose your sources carefully.
Maybe. But there was a 16 year old Russian girl I had to sit across from in a waiting room today for what felt like forever. I started tasting people's energy out of sheer boredom to see what secrets I could uncover, and to practice forming sympathetic connections. I then spent a good ten minutes cumulatively rounded up no longer playing games but I began stealthily feeding from her and her alone and with an interest that was entirely un-sexual. I was feeling literally starved for food and of no vitality at the time, and needed some energy to tithe me over so I couldn't resist suddenly.

You must know the girl wasn't attractive physically. She was just plain bordering on boring, being almost but not quite ugly to me even. I stress that I felt a lack of confidence and other traits you would attribute to being desirable in a person and in the end her blood essence was still the most delicious by far somehow.

What may be poison in some cases is music to the spirit in others depending on all the variables involved. On analysis of what made this incident different when normally I would be repelled, I detected through reflection upon the usual gnosis that accompanies a good feed that it was a certain naivety or innocence which made the aura very much to possess a "clean" feeling or "blank slate" feeling which is hard to describe but preferable to the life force of one long tainted by addictions, poisonous emotional states, sexual fetishes, and one thus so shaped by their years accordingly to each separate case encountered. It was light and bright comparatively; youthful and positively exuberant. I see now why older and depleted men aim to attract younger women in the esoteric sense more than ever before.

Quote:
also there are others around who do know that you are doing it, and they will make their opinions known to you.
What do you mean? Anyway being caught on purpose by a stranger you're tailing is sadistic fun, but only if you don't get close. You don't need to get close. They can feel your "eyes" burning into them from however far ahead your aura can still envelop her within. They know something unnatural is happening, keep glancing nervously even though you aren't looking directly at them, and you can tell they feel a threat but do not know why as you are doing what you're doing on their astral bodies. Of course the fear makes the blood essence all the sweeter. All intense emotions do by virtue of that same intensity and its sharpness.

Why worry about consequences in something so potentially harmless to all parties, unless I'm wandering around Pantheacon or something? Why should any vampyre be concerned about getting caught who has spiritual defense and allies? Particularly when I have familiars around me that are said to be able to kill men with expert grace and precision rivaled only by speed I'll worry less than I did before, which wasn't much.

I've not seen the familiar kill a target yet, but I have seen it's master cause one life to be wrecked including an entire spiritual path lost when some idiot RHP guy decided that taking a piss on me in several ways was good clean fun because apparently for some reason I'm all talk, and morally inferior to him. Last I heard from him he was "...absolutely horrible" as He indirectly raised a white flag. That said, I'm probably good in most cases should I bump into Joe or Suzy Sixpack the Weekend Sorcerer, bro. Their bindings won't hold. Their curses will rebound ferociously. But what are the odds anyway? Or meeting an actual adept for another? I've been caught only once in my life at a bar and it was mostly due to using the head, heart, hands mudras so I was told.

nytek

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 04-20-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:59 AM   #6
flamenco

This is getting very interesting, I did a search on karma to further clarify my suspicions about it being all distorted and I stumbled on something related to a part of vampirism, here's the quote from you nytek:

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by nytek View Post
When I had, Verrine seemed to have been almost accidentally astrally evoked by me as that sometimes happens in focused "energy tasting", or "calibration" of spirits I'm curious about
I never thought that vampirism would appeal to me, but after reading what you wrote about tasting people's energy and forming sympathetic connections, now I'm but if I remember correctly in one threads you posted some ebook links related on how to become a vampire but you did recommend against doing so, would I be wrong to assume it's a whole different kind of vampirism?

Ok so back at the original reason for this post, in that other thread you said that some spirits will be interested in someone and pay them a visit (so to say, and if I remember correctly) what could happen if you freak out and banish the spirit?

Last edited by flamenco; 04-21-2012 at 03:16 AM. Reason: redundancy
flamenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:21 AM   #7
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamenco View Post
This is getting very interesting, I did a search on karma to further clarify my suspicions about it being all distorted and I stumbled on something related to a part of vampirism, here's the quote from you nytek:

"..."
Yep. You turn your conscious mind towards an entity's energy signature with a sigil, feel the energy vaguely as you always do to then call on and evoke said spirit, but rather than doing any of that, you draw some of the energy into yourself thereby obtaining a gnostic snapshot of said entity's personality by and large, just like you sorta do with people too. Typically, though you feel the whole being of the person or entity, you can only "zoom in" or focus on one part at a time rather than having an instant and complete revelation about some demon you just contacted in a superficial way.

Quote:
I never thought that vampirism would appeal to me,
Me. Too.

Quote:
but after reading what you wrote about tasting people's energy and forming sympathetic connections, now I'm
It helps your sorcery skills. It awakens latent psychic abilities. Vampyrism is more than an excuse to be goth and be weird about blood (which I am not in either case). And I'm sorry, but drinking blood is gross, unnecessary and stereotypical to boot. I would go so far as to say a "sang" vamp who drinks blood is merely an unawakened "psi". God I hate those fucking terms. Convenient though....

Anyway, drool if you must for now, but know I'm releasing a book or am in the process of writing it for a small publishing company as you're reading this. The topic is on the art and praxis of the hermetic vampyre. And unlike the popular books out there which cater to pop-media obsessed idiots and largely serve vampire house leaders looking for more outer-order members to pay dues to buy secrets, or just those books which give bits and pieces to entice you into making another purchase or commitment, my own book will contain everything needed to enter the path of the self-made and immortal on your own without dealing with that stuff or the politics and fights of group dynamics.

Another interesting bit is that I've been given a familiar by a quasi-vampyric aspect of Hekate. Think about the Earth drinking up the blood of a battle field presided over by a War-like Hekate, deciding and controlling who is the victor meanwhile; a cthonic entity that devours Her enemies lives, and also those who stand in the way of her beloved witch-blood (abridged description).

This familiar entity of Hers, provided you can contact it, and provided you've practiced the techniques of the book to adequate proficiency, then it should be able to theoretically initiate you in vampyrism by feeding from you, doing circular feeds, or even just sending life lessons, synchronicity, and whispered intuition to guide you towards adepthood in various ways. I've had good results so far, getting handfuls of new material for my book in the process, so ultimately I'm pretty confident the book will come with and be a talisman for a vampyric spirit you can contact with more than a moderate amount of safety present.

Quote:
but if I remember correctly in one threads you posted some ebook links related on how to become a vampire but you did recommend against doing so, would I be wrong to assume it's a whole different kind of vampirism?
It was probably from back when I had a different view about vampyrism. I repressed it and saw it as something I didn't like about myself and wished away. Nevertheless, being one to educate people despite warnings, I provided links. I think one of the biggest "warnings" I could give is that once you know what it's like to have a vampyric energy high, or you've done the improbable with demons, you've tipped the glass. There is no turning back. You can't put your toys back in the box and shove them under the bed when done playing.

When you follow the instructions in my book more than casually you are eventually forever awakened and forever aware of the acausal in our universe, and of many hidden things most never find the right reasons to want to investigate because they value judge based on the past without knowing the value of what's before them. But if you proceed to results, your old self and it's perceived limitations of reality are dead and become something like a ghost of a memory.

What remains present is the rising immortal vampyre and it's slowly decomposing physical nexion or "gateway" that is your own body. And if you experienced the astral while alive, and had fed on people remotely, and knew you had an eternity to gather energy, then what change in the world would you expend it on? Don't answer off the top of your head or at all even - just try thinking about it.

Quote:
Ok so back at the original reason for this post, in that other thread you said that some spirits will be interested in someone and pay them a visit (so to say, and if I remember correctly) what could happen if you freak out and banish the spirit?
It would depend on the spirit, naturally. Like people you find some spirits are less forgiving than others in life. At worst it will never talk to you again. At best it gives you another chance. What's most likely depends on various factors that may change for each person in each case.

nytek

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 04-21-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #8
thenextstep

Quote:
If I could get you to help me please, would you expound upon the term, "jangled"?
It is hard to describe in words but after performing some operations, it feels like the energy is blocked up and there is a strange feeling, and this remains for hours. There may be better methods of doing it. Perhaps you have a link in this forum to an alternate method besides sending out psi tentacles.

Quote:
older and depleted men aim to attract younger women in the esoteric sense more than ever before.
My feeling is that no soul in this temporary ape body is a blank at any age. The personality is fully formed even before birth. Whether the electro-magnetic frequency is compatible or not has nothing to do with age and age should not be a reason to initiate certain relationships, such as sexual. But in different kinds of exchange, as you say, chronological age may be a factor.

Quote:
What do you mean? Anyway being caught on purpose by a stranger you're tailing is sadistic fun, but only if you don't get close. You don't need to get close. They can feel your "eyes" burning into them from however far ahead your aura can still envelop her within. They know something unnatural is happening, keep glancing nervously even though you aren't looking directly at them, and you can tell they feel a threat but do not know why as you are doing what you're doing on their astral bodies.
The best subjects would be those who are not aware at all thus would have no defense mechanisms. Let's say you do some brief exploratory feeding. Then a few minutes later you get on a bus and the person you sit next to immediately gets up and moves to another seat. The next thing that happens is someone sits down next to and deliberately bangs into you as they sit. They look at you but do not apologize. They are wearing blue, as RHP'ers often do. It's seems likely that these two people were white lighters aware of what had happened because the feeder's signature had changed.

Quote:
Why should any vampyre be concerned about getting caught who has spiritual defense and allies? Particularly when I have familiars around me that are said to be able to kill men with expert grace and precision
Perhaps a vampyr has these allies, but a non-vampyr may not.

Last edited by thenextstep; 04-21-2012 at 06:56 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:57 PM   #9
flamenco

That sounds awesome nytek, have you tried to connect to non sentient beings? as in non animal of course.

I'm thinking of all the possibilities and it's sounding so good, perhaps going to a place with high energy like a waterfall and feeding from the surroundings at that place would be very cool.

Yeah, about the blood thing, it does sounds disgusting, my drooling was more of a metaphysical one hehe.

Regarding not using tentacles, isn't Mantak Chia's work some kind of cosmic vampirism?
flamenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:51 AM   #10
thenextstep

There might be another way to feed, if using the tentacles/cords is uncomfortable.

Once the subject is identified by a compatible signature, the magus can just scan their bodies for what feels like the right chakra area.

Then they focus their attention on this area in the subject. It may have a correspondence in the same chakra area in the magus.

e.g. if the magus has stomach ache he concentrates on this area of a person who radiates friendly energy. If he has a headache, he focuses on crown chakra of subject, etc.