Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick in Popular Culture A place to discuss magick on TV, in movies, hidden in corporate logos, emblazoned on t-shirts, and anywhere else magick slips into the mainstream psyche.

Old 02-26-2016, 03:46 PM   #11
Djinn and juice

He's good at taking what you've got and making more of it, for sure. I'm curious to know the process you're going to use with him? I use a twist of Hoodoo too, it would be interesting to share notes.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 05:50 PM   #12
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magari View Post
Venus works for me
I can see how Venus could work for luxury, and excess of material wealth. Can I ask how you work with Venus, and what aspect of it that you work with? Like, are you working with an intelligence of it, such as Hagith, or Hanael?
Old 02-26-2016, 06:41 PM   #13
Omera

I get social security and I'm cutting back a percentage of that to make more money by working part time. I'm not gonna lose SSI though and am starting through a vocational employment agency to get me started. Been through said paperwork and whatnot, now I'm psyched as fuck about doing dishes but its a money thing.

Social security in the US is 730 for me. I pay 500 for rent. To make $730 you'd need to work full time at $4.45 and its fucking bullshit. I dropped out of school because an education doesn't get you as far as they say and I don't want a stressful ass job like a doctor or engineer anyway.

I'm used to this poverty, believe me when I say I'll feel extremely wealthy with this extra cash. Hennessey and OG all day.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 04:26 PM   #14
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
I get social security and I'm cutting back a percentage of that to make more money by working part time. I'm not gonna lose SSI though and am starting through a vocational employment agency to get me started. Been through said paperwork and whatnot, now I'm psyched as fuck about doing dishes but its a money thing.

Social security in the US is 730 for me. I pay 500 for rent. To make $730 you'd need to work full time at $4.45 and its fucking bullshit. I dropped out of school because an education doesn't get you as far as they say and I don't want a stressful ass job like a doctor or engineer anyway.

I'm used to this poverty, believe me when I say I'll feel extremely wealthy with this extra cash. Hennessey and OG all day.
I meant more in terms of ritual plan, but congrats on getting your shit together and putting a plan in action It doesn't matter what you do, mate. Take pride in it, and do it to the best of your ability. If you're happy, and working, you're doing good.
Old 02-28-2016, 08:25 PM   #15
Magari

Venus is a fundamental influence in everything just like the rest of the planets.

The trick is realizing its purpose and being able to facilitate that in your own life.

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:45 PM   #16
Omera

AOS devised a planetary tree of life he referred to as 'my qabalah', we should leave out the original trinity and daath if we plan on putting a qbl tree to any use, unless we keep kether solely as a baphomet principal.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote