Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick in Popular Culture A place to discuss magick on TV, in movies, hidden in corporate logos, emblazoned on t-shirts, and anywhere else magick slips into the mainstream psyche.

Old 02-22-2016, 09:02 PM   #1
Omera

Default I want zombie magick, where is the zombie magick?!

I want a paradigm about zombies, and zombie apocalypses and survival. How do I do zombie magick? What occult application do the undead, cannibalism, biohazard symbols and Trioxin chemicals have uses for in magick?

How could an inspired volume of zombie lore be constructed with magickal application in mind? Are you doing it from the black mass perspective of the zombies or the need-desire-emergency of the survivors or both?

If LaVeyan Satanism ritual is essentially theatrical roleplay, what should I do to make it whatever ism I want it to be?

gtfo qbl fgt

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 11:25 PM   #2
MalikLucius

Actually, that would be very interesting to see.
Zombies, Vampires and the like have always had a strongly symbolic presence in the media. Zombies in particular have a great deal to do with the fear of helplessness in the face of other peoples' power or in the face of a society that doesn't offer support. There's a whole hell of a lot to draw from there, from a ritual perspective.

I'd start by delving into the symbolism and intent behind various cultures' portrayals of Zombies, and how you connect with that on a personal and social level. That feeling, that energy, is going to end up as the driving force behind whatever you do with it.
MalikLucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 04:36 AM   #3
Omera

"Eating brains... How does that make you feel?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iICP8DcYHf4

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Old 02-23-2016, 07:14 PM   #4
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
"Eating brains... How does that make you feel?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iICP8DcYHf4
You can tell Walking Dead just started up after mid season break
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 08:50 PM   #5
Omera

Aw man I played resident evilsince I was 4.

My desires in life are weed, pussy, money and house/control I want to divide these up into 4 basic forms of direct magick. with a focus on learning meditation using these . and than we'll call it the real deal.I also have to do it maybe from a LaVeyan derivation. LaVey presented 4 different kinds oif rituals, lust, compassion and destruction, all performed in gnostically different ways. Destruction is basic, make an effigy, destroy your quarry through burning,sticking, impaling, burning, drowning, etc while imagining the demise of the enimoo. Lust involves pictures, hornyness, sexual desire, and probably ejaculation unashamedly. Compassion rituals involve direct sympathy something not entirely important right now cuz I wanna become a professional dish washer . I'm gonna be the best dish washer i can be and it'll roll in the money on top of my other money!