Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Witchcraft & Sorcery This is the place to discuss techniques and spells typical to witchcraft and sorcery, including Wicca, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santerķa, and any form of Shamanism. The discussion of sorcerer-witches like A.O. Spare and Andrew Chumbley is also germane.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:07 PM   #11
Jack Flash

Send a message via Yahoo to Jack Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izabael_DaJinn View Post
I'm excited to read and study Azoetia but 1 used from $1,299.00 on Amazon. =/ Apparently there is a .pdf floating around but I can't seem to find a working link or torrent =[
Then you happen to have the right person on your forum. PM me an email address you don't mind me having and I'll lend a hand.

"One must be wise to discern the use of veil upon veil: the use of demonological terms should not be misconstrued as advocacy for vulgar 'satanism', 'black magic' or such like; neither should our positive use of Judaeo-Christian terms imply religious adherence in any conventional sense." - Andrew Chumbley
Jack Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:56 AM   #12
Vagantem

Magick is a collection of techniques that you can use in order to create the desirable outcome and/or alterations on the fabric of reality.

Witchcraft is a practice based on these techniques.

It is pity and a great shame that futile imagination is accepted as real magick, and that real magick is disregarded and dismissed as imagination.
http://vagantem-solus.blogspot.co.uk/
Vagantem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 05:21 AM   #13
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagantem View Post
Magick is a collection of techniques that you can use in order to create the desirable outcome and/or alterations on the fabric of reality.

Witchcraft is a practice based on these techniques.
No, Magick is an art to potentially tip the odds in your favor in relation to an outcome on the physical plane.

Reality is something quite different - this exists on the spiritual plane.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote