Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Mob Rules Anything goes! Current events, viral videos, general questions about life, etc.

Old 11-29-2015, 03:50 PM   #1
Omera

Default Now that the main posters are blocked

Djinn and Djuice are the only people I can even see now that the other assholes are blocked. This forum is even lamer than the occultcorpus. At least people on OC keep posted. Too bad I'm banned there... Oh well... I might just make another account since I changed my IP.

Faggotz

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:00 AM   #2
MalikLucius

Ha!
By "Main Posters" you must mean anyone who criticises you outright, or offers a paradigm in opposition to your own.

How strange it must be, living locked up in such a little mirrored box.
MalikLucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:02 PM   #3
The Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
Djinn and Djuice are the only people I can even see now that the other assholes are blocked. This forum is even lamer than the occultcorpus. At least people on OC keep posted. Too bad I'm banned there... Oh well... I might just make another account since I changed my IP.

Faggotz
Omera. I, and others have been helpful and kind to you. I'm not sure why you are trying to troll and stir up problems? I don't like drama and childish name-calling on my forums. It seems silly to have to ban you over something like this, but it's almost like you want it. If you don't like it here just go take a break. You don't need to fight here. If it turns into fighting I'll will just clean out all the posts that I don't like so that kind of thing isn't going to fly here.

xoxo
izabael
The Fool is offline   Reply With Quote