Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Ye Old Black Magick If Alex from A Clockwork Orange could do magick, what sort of magick would he do?

Old 10-29-2015, 04:44 PM   #1
Omera

Default I have a sadist desire

To grab a teddy half my size by her hair and smush it in the wall

Something about having a pretty face makes me violent inside :3

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.

Last edited by Omera; 10-30-2015 at 07:31 PM.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 07:23 PM   #2
Djinn and juice

You and probably a couple of million other people who share the same sadistic desire, though most wont have psychoanalyzed it to figuring out why, it just turns them on. There are sites and forums that cater for the S&M/BDSM scene which are helpful in understanding these primal desires and consolidating them into a whole and balanced being. I've frequented a couple myself in the past, and believe me when I say you aint got shit on some of the people I've interacted with who still live "normal" happy and fulfilling lives.

What interests me is why post this here? Is this a response to something that's happening here or in your life away from the internet? I'd ask you about this privately if you hadn't put this in the public domain, so assuming you're not concerned about this being traced back to you, and you're comfortable with your picture and some very personal shit being available to anyone with internet access, I'll continue. We're all grown ups, right?

What I get from your public posts, and the private chats we've had the past few days (which I enjoy by the way) is you've got a very heavy black knot of frustration and negativity, right in your heart chackra, and this is screwing you up entirely because nothing can flow while you're so clammed up and shut down. Seriously, Cleanse, banish, put up wards of protection around your living space, meditate, try yoga, middle pillar middle pillar middle pillar! Do this every day until you start to feel the benefits of it, then you wont want to stop doing it. All this unfocused idle energy will be flowing and balanced, and your anger is palpable even through the written word, but to be honest it comes across as teenage angst and makes you look like a cock sometimes. Just been honest I know you're not that person in a short time, you just need to pause for a while and stop trying to react to everything that happens around you simultaneously. Bring that energy within before you point it anywhere else.

My 2p anyhow.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:01 PM   #3
Omera

Lol.

Nobody visits this forum anyway.

Edit: For the record my heart is fucked. I know already. It runs in the family.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.

Last edited by Omera; 10-30-2015 at 07:30 PM.
Old 11-08-2015, 08:48 PM   #4
Izabael DaJinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
Lol.

Nobody visits this forum anyway.

Edit: For the record my heart is fucked. I know already. It runs in the family.

I do =)

Well didn't Tyler Durden have the same inpulse when he smashed Jared Leto's face in?? Seems an honest and human emotions. The key is channeling it in a somewhat constructive way...this can be done through fantasy, artwork, music, as well as channeling it into spells that may actually have a postive goal. All energy is powerful, what you do with it makes it "good" or "bad", not so much the energy itself. Same with angelic/demonic energies as far as I'm concerned.

xoxo
izabael

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 12:00 AM   #5
MagickNinja

Quote:
To grab a teddy half my size by her hair and smush it in the wall

Something about having a pretty face makes me violent inside :3
I don't know, you can't be that bad if you are talking about it. I don't know what your belief system is, but I believe the devil flows through our blood and so a person is not accountable for having a bad thought, only if they act badly upon it. That being said, there may be underlying issues if a person has a tendency to have these thoughts on a frequent basis, I think you might be looking for balance in your life.

I noticed you have some tatoos, are these devoted to any particular entity or are they for anyone? I don't know if something might be using you/feeding from you?
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 12:14 AM   #6
Omera

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
I don't know, you can't be that bad if you are talking about it. I don't know what your belief system is, but I believe the devil flows through our blood and so a person is not accountable for having a bad thought, only if they act badly upon it. That being said, there may be underlying issues if a person has a tendency to have these thoughts on a frequent basis, I think you might be looking for balance in your life.

I noticed you have some tatoos, are these devoted to any particular entity or are they for anyone? I don't know if something might be using you/feeding from you?

Its been getting better anyway.

The stag is a baphomet variant perse. I just got kali on my back because she's a favorable form for a tattoo. and my totem is spiders spiders spiders

Old 11-12-2015, 12:11 AM   #7
MagickNinja

Quote:
Its been getting better anyway.

The stag is a baphomet variant perse. I just got kali on my back because she's a favorable form for a tattoo. and my totem is spiders spiders spiders
Cool man, see how it goes.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 01:24 AM   #8
Magari

I'm curious.....

Why the spider?

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 02:30 AM   #9
Omera

I don't know the answer to that question. Has something to do with luck and black magick maybe. Possible tie ins with writing or otherways influencing people with vague things I say, being seen around my aunt's house when I was spending the night somewhere else (astral double? ka? maybe bilocation ?). I'm likely also associated with snakes;

Scorpions don't seem related to me personally but sometimes I think they represent woman or maybe the occult in general.