Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Sex, Drugs, and Magick Lions & eagles, romance & elixirs, submission & control, blood & ecstasy, solvents & coagulants, serenity & loss of a personal soul....

Old 03-01-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
adar yawshab

Default Blue Lotus contains power

The effects felt from consuming the blue lotus flower are remarkable and almost impossible to describe. I've heard people compare it to marijuana but it feels almost nothing like that, which should give you an idea of how difficult it is to describe the effects.

All I can say is that I highly recommend it for magickal purposes. I took the 5x extract but you can also smoke the whole flower petals or make a tea. It is absolutely entrancing and allows suspension of disbelief on many levels. It also increases your ability to "get psyched" and direct the flow of energy at will.

two thumbs way up.
adar yawshab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 04:37 AM   #2
Magari

What did you do with the experience?

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 12:47 AM   #3
Omera

Marijuana feels like Marijuana...

Blue Lotus is just something you put in red wine for a week and drink it for the added euphoria. I've done it before.

I have yet to find an experience with drugs that tell me they're anything but gnosis gateways for some ritual work. I don't care how natural they are or what the shamans do.

Why the fuck did I post all that.

<deleted>

Blue Lotus also works as an excellent sleep inducer when blended into a joint with your P.O.T.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.

Last edited by Omera; 12-25-2015 at 03:56 AM.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote