Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Sex, Drugs, and Magick Lions & eagles, romance & elixirs, submission & control, blood & ecstasy, solvents & coagulants, serenity & loss of a personal soul....

Old 05-07-2013, 04:00 AM   #1
Anubis

Default Strange discoveries in right thigh.

For the past few months I've noticed that when I masturbated, a portion of the right side of my quadriceps of my right leg shared the same physical sensation of orgasm in that same focused point, and as time went on, the sensation became more intense center of that area, and it feels like the epicenter of a tangle of roots through my leg connected to my sex organs. It seems to magnify when my leg twitches, which is mostly involuntary, and today I found that I can sort of open the valve and the energy(?) pours into that spot so I can keep building it beyond normal capacity before releasing it.
Sometimes I also notice the feeling of the spot like a concentrated energy reservoir passively in my thigh and it's a little distracting at times, but not painful. Massaging it seems to make it dissipate. I would hope it would be useful, somehow.
Is this unheard of?

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:00 PM   #2
believer

maybe you accidentally created an energy well in your leg? that would be my best guess haha. how much energy stay pooled up there and for how long? i suppose it could be helpful if you needed a quick boost for a spell or whatever you might need energy for. just my input

Liceat videre tenebras, ut luce perfusa
believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:35 PM   #3
Anubis

I tried to fill it up as much as I could, but it just keeps building past the point where my mind goes blank and I just start seizing.

So it holds more than I can give it.

Old 05-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #4
believer

oh wow. how long does it remain there? does it drain over time or does it stay undiminished? can you pull energy back out of it again? it sounds a lot like an energy storage device i made a few months ago, only inside your leg and a loooot more powerful

Liceat videre tenebras, ut luce perfusa
believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #5
Anubis

I'm thinking it was some sort of blockage, rather than a well of energy, because since I tried to overfill it, it hasn't been in a pronounced location and went back to spreading down my right leg. I still go into kundalini-like convulsions when I utilize my leg for a reservoir though. When I charged it up as much as I can, it lit up and then sort of fizzled out, it felt like, so I'm guessing I burned out the blockage.

Old 08-02-2013, 02:09 AM   #6
hecate 8

Smile armoring

Sounds like what Wilhelm Reich called armoring. Deep tissue massage is your best bet if you don't want to see an orgonomist.
hecate 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:16 AM   #7
hecate 8

Free or drug free? America can't be both!
hecate 8 is offline   Reply With Quote