Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Sex, Drugs, and Magick Lions & eagles, romance & elixirs, submission & control, blood & ecstasy, solvents & coagulants, serenity & loss of a personal soul....

Old 02-04-2013, 01:14 AM   #1
CheesePoodles

Exclamation Spell needed, can't find one!

Okay, so, the story is very complicated. Anyways this boy I absolutely LOVE, we are like best friends and tried to have a relationship and we are future fuck buddies, but like i said, I love him, not an unhealthy wackadoodle creepster love, like... love love. I want to spend forever with him, but this other girl has since come into the picture, and he has feelings for her a little bit, and he thinks he wants to ask her out MAYBE... Weeellllllll, I've decided to take matters into my own hands and I need a spell to break his feelings for her, they aren't that deep, but I want to nip this in the bud until I can see him. Idk if this is the right forum for this, but if anyone knows a spell I can use to break this relationship please share your knowledge. I KNOW all about the "moral aspects" of magick and stuff, but this isn't a deprivation of free will, its just cutting off the feelings BEFORE they are there. I need one that you have had ACTUALLY used and have had actual DIRECT irrefutable results with. Thank you so so so much!

p.s. please dont preach about the "invasion of free will" aspect of this. I don't want to brainwash him, if that's what you're thinking.
CheesePoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:00 AM   #2
flamenco

Then comes the spell to make him love you, then the spell to... My advice is to let it go since the fuck buddy relationship won't develop.

It boggles the mind how much spell begging this forum is getting. If you decide to go with it why not pay for a pro like Iza?
flamenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:19 AM   #3
utopia

oh the dreaded friendzone
utopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:01 AM   #4
CheesePoodles

Ugh tell me about it Utopia.

But I think I'm gonna just... let it go.
CheesePoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:40 AM   #5
N.I.L.

Default Love.

I saw your post and there is a way to solve your problem. Some things just don't have to have spells or rituals to fix. If you want to win the guys heart then you have too play the game. Have you ever tried to seduce him and right when he wants it the most, walk off, shrug him off and grin. There is a rule of duality in magick and life. Every push has a pull. Perhaps it's not some words you need to chant but some action you have to take.

"He who knows others is wise; He who knows himself is enlightened."
N.I.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #6
flamenco

Just be mindful of the push pull, I currently hate a girl and she regrets all the manipulation she did.

As for me, it has passed the point where I will not get involved with her anyway whatsoever.
flamenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:43 PM   #7
N.I.L.

Of course, but she doesn't care about the moralistic side of it. She will find out. Atleast it isn't some love spell I gave her, always with the risk of obsession around the bend.

"He who knows others is wise; He who knows himself is enlightened."
N.I.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:09 AM   #8
believer

well ive always been morally dubious. speak with the goetic lerajie, i have had some success in this field through her. or, if you are not a demonolator, pm me. i may have what you seek

Liceat videre tenebras, ut luce perfusa

Last edited by believer; 02-17-2013 at 05:17 AM.
believer is offline   Reply With Quote