Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 03-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #31
imtheonlyonepresent

Default Express Line to proper Magickal perception.

This is lengthy, but I had to flesh this thought out.

I think it is important to recognize, at this point in human evolution, and considering the current Age, that Magickal operations exist fundamentally as Scientific processes.

Nowhere do the concepts of Quantum Theory, Entanglement, The Measurement Problem, The Observer Effect (as highlighted by the Double Slit experiment), and 'infinite spacetime' have a REAL and applicable sense, other than within the personal consciousness. Such Laws are 'esoteric' (pun intended) in so far as they exist in a mis-perceived physical realm of matter, but "TRUE AND REAL" ONLY within the Mind.

There is no physical matter. Space, Time, and therefore Matter is infinite in nature, as proven simply by a sheet of graph paper.. which has no ends to the X and Y axes. Infinite spacetime is a REQUIREMENT for the Mathematics we use to 'define' Reality to accurately define that Reality, because if it were not infinite, we would need to consider "where does up, down, left, right, forward, and backwards end?" when solving Geometry problems in school. Repeating numbers, and the fact that there is no single point on a line all corroborate this evidence.

One has total access to all senses while in a paralyzed sleep coma. You can run, jump, smell, hear, scream, have sex, and internally contemplate potential maneuvers within the context of the dream plot (you can "think" while living a "dream reality"). The wakeful world is no different in this respect, as all interactions are merely the stimulation of various senses. Wakefulness is subcconscious sleep, and Sleep is Subconscious Wakefulness. Every 'character' and every entity in your dreams is an aspect of the personal self, since the lifeforms and created nature that exists in your dreams can only come from you.

Now that you are awake to a Scientifically Required, 'Non-Physical Matter containing' Universe, and also realize that our interaction with the Universe is a compliment of sensations and perceptions, we can proceed with basing our future moves on Natures Least Common Denominators.

The 7 basic human emotions can be used as a baseline for contemplating what your objectives are, and how to reach them. Each emotion correlates to a note on the musical scale, and a property of visible light (among many other things). Considering the fundamental 'mood vibration' emanating from other beings becomes second nature, as one learns to trust their gut instinct upon the initial introduction to another person. This gut instinct is always accurate, as long as the next Rule is followed..

One must consider what they want to do in life. You cannot proceed with happiness, and the ability for total creation, unless you have a so-called 'divine purpose'. A meaning to your life. An Ultimate Obective that you fully intend to reach, and do everything - every day, every hour, every second, every meal, every load of laundry, every breath in a wakeful meditation, which acts as the process of creating trail to the Apex of your desires.

You can choose any Life Path you want, at any time. The key aspect for this to work properly is that your purpose must be what you consider to be for the "greater good". You must leave a testament to your life behind that others can benefit from after your physical death.

If you find yourself in a state of Life that is lacking in ANY way, you need to reconsider your Life's purpose. It is at this point that you would want to start studying Magnum Opus. When one has divine intention, there are no regrets or periods of 'depressed lacking' because even moments that seem like 'depression' are always understood as 'signs' to consider - necessary forks in the road - that both lead to your divine purpose, but in varying ways.
The Perceived Physical Realm is ruled by duality - best highlighted by digital code 01. Everything either "is a one" or is "not a one". A hand is "one hand" although made of many "one fingers". Upon the Universe's intent to create the Human Race, it divided from "all" in to two. 01 is all that is necessary to create physicality, since the laws of Randomness carry the 01 duality into a 'random string of 0s and 1s'. This string of numbers, although considered "random" follows natural creation paths which are highlighted by the concept of "Phi" and Fractal creation. Further, this random string of 0s and 1s forms a natural frequency... points where the randomness reaches complimentary points... like 3rds, 5ths, 7ths, 9ths, Octaves, etc.. exist in music. This analogy can be carreied to light properties and considering which combinations of colors create which new color. Black and White are the same hue and are not separate colors... they are a prime example of the fundamental duality to physical existence, but also a prime example of the fundamental Unity to the All Realm.

Last point of the day.. these vibrations 'travel' through their own corrleating geometric structure. If you look at atoms under an electron microscope (or google such images) you will see that all atoms form basic geometric structures. This means that the 'matter' in front of you is merely a collection of primary geometric shapes which act as prisms, dividing vibratory influences and light, thus allowing us to 'see' stuff.. The first emanation in the Universe which allows the sight sense to operate is a divine white/black light. Pure white/black light only forms colors when it travels through a prism. Understanding the properties of the elements and considering the symbols of the Magickal Elements allows one to perceive the 'direction' in which the elements travel to emanate into perceived physical reality. The symbols of the elements show these directions of travel, and are representations of how to view - and from what location/angle - to view Khufu's Pyramid.

Last edited by imtheonlyonepresent; 03-12-2013 at 04:49 PM.
imtheonlyonepresent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #32
Vivan.. .

Not sure if this is the right thread but since last year because of intrusive.. . thoughts I keep having superstitious thoughts like doing this or that would .. .it get cursed?.. .etc.. ... .which I assume it is just ocd but then I read about law of attraction before so i worry about manifesting.. . curse.. .I ask this question a lot of times but I hardly get any.. .satisfactory answer help?.. .

Because as I read magick and law of attraction.. .and magical thinking seem to have something.. .in common,.. .believe in power of thought.. .
Vivan.. . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #33
Mikey

Default Magik

Hi all,

Im a newbie so be gentle with me.
Im looking for some answers, I have done 6 years of research into the occult (Egyptian mystery schools etc)
Im looking for some way to prove that Magik works, very simple spells that provide a result, it doesnt matter what the spell does or how big a result it produces as long as it produces one.

Can anyone help me?

Mike
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #34
Abraxas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Hi all,

Im looking for some answers, I have done 6 years of research into the occult (Egyptian mystery schools etc)
Im looking for some way to prove that Magik works, very simple spells that provide a result, it doesnt matter what the spell does or how big a result it produces as long as it produces one.

Can anyone help me?

Mike
I'm a noob to, investigated for some years, and now I started with the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram wich is basic and elemental. Here's the link
The Equilibrating Ritual of the Pentagram - The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums
you have to do "receptive as a cup" first though.
Abraxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:52 AM   #35
imtheonlyonepresent

Quote:
Hi all,

Can anyone help me?

Mike
I would research hypnotism in as many respects as possible.. but Blavatsky has some good information about it. Discovering the proper hypnotic process and their various source properties would provide results, which doesn't necessarily require pendulums or talismans (which are visible to the subject, at least).

This would be provable to anyone involved with the process when looked upon retrospectively.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:05 AM   #36
Mikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtheonlyonepresent View Post
I would research hypnotism in as many respects as possible.. but Blavatsky has some good information about it. Discovering the proper hypnotic process and their various source properties would provide results, which doesn't necessarily require pendulums or talismans (which are visible to the subject, at least).

This would be provable to anyone involved with the process when looked upon retrospectively.

Thanks for that, but what does it do?

Mike
Old 03-28-2013, 02:15 AM   #37
imtheonlyonepresent

Quote:
Thanks for that, but what does it do?

Mike
It hypnotizes.

You have to decide what you want to do, how you want to prove this to your friends, research how to hypnotize them, learn how to do it... and then do it. Writing your Magickal ideas and processes down is generally not a good idea, but either is what you're trying to do... so for you I would suggest to write down what your plans are, figure out when you want them to occur, make them happen... Then say, "Dudes.. look what happened and you didn't even know".
Old 03-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #38
Mikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtheonlyonepresent View Post
It hypnotizes.

You have to decide what you want to do, how you want to prove this to your friends, research how to hypnotize them, learn how to do it... and then do it. Writing your Magickal ideas and processes down is generally not a good idea, but either is what you're trying to do... so for you I would suggest to write down what your plans are, figure out when you want them to occur, make them happen... Then say, "Dudes.. look what happened and you didn't even know".

Hi thank you for your reply, but surely Hipnotism is an altered state of consciousness not Egyptian Magik.
The whole idea of Magik is to control the invisible natural powers of the earth to produce a prescribed outcome using ritual and occult words.
The subconscious lying to the consciousness mind surely cant be described as Magik as it happens everyday, but (for example) conducting a ritual and making someone (that has no idea) say a keyword to you in a certain environment, can.

Or have I got the wrong idea?

Thank you for your help in this.

Mike
Old 03-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #39
imtheonlyonepresent

Quote:
Hi thank you for your reply, but surely Hipnotism is an altered state of consciousness not Egyptian Magik.
The whole idea of Magik is to control the invisible natural powers of the earth to produce a prescribed outcome using ritual and occult words.
The subconscious lying to the consciousness mind surely cant be described as Magik as it happens everyday, but (for example) conducting a ritual and making someone (that has no idea) say a keyword to you in a certain environment, can.

Or have I got the wrong idea?

Thank you for your help in this.

Mike
When you are looking to "prove" the truth in Magick to friends and family, you are referring to "Stage Magic" such as pulling rabbits out of hats and doves out of coat sleeves. Hypnotism would be the next level of Stage Magic but involves more focused attention (by the Magician) to mesmerize the subject in order to obtain a goal.

It should be noted here that many of the most well known Esoteric sources would advise you that surpassing the free will of the subject for purposes of show, or for purposes of anything other than "the benefit of the subject and Universe in whole" results in a rush of Universal justice (I'm not a Christian, but for an example of what I'm referring to see Matthew 4:1-11 -- there are similar stories in all Theologies).

Granted, there are Esoteric sources who would tell you that there is no detriment to such activity, but consider those who openly flaunted their debuchery -- and see how discontent they are at the end of their lives.

Finally, "altered states of consciousness" is all there is to Reality. Learning what the concrete aspects are is the first step, learning what the illusory aspects are is the second, and unifying the two while transmuting the product into One is the process of life, which is described in all Inspired texts.

What you are trying to do is the equivalent of saying...

"I want to show my friends that Carpentry is the god of the Universe and prove it to them by using Magick. I would like to be able to pull a chair out of my ass magically, but I have no interest in learning the primary aspects of how to build a chair* I just want a full and complete one to emerge into existence at my command".

Therefore, stage magic or hypnotism is the proper avenue for what you are trying to do, because you aren't interested in discovering the full and complete process involved in creation - which would never be able to be explained to you in a comments thread, even if the comments box had room for infinite characters.

*[such as, what is the best wood for the chair's ultimate purpose and place in nature, what would be the best chair design based upon the person who is intended to sit in it, and what artistic license do I use to properly accent the chair. All this on top of a need to have the knowledge of where to construct the proper support points along with a knowledge of what the proper fasteners you should use based upon all of the above.]
Old 03-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #40
Mikey

Hi imtheonlyonepresent,

Not quite sure where you've got the idea that I want to do "stage Magic" to "friends and family" from but that's completely wrong.
The reason I want an easily provable ritual is because as a Freemason I conduct rituals all the time, and before I get into the next stage and spend years perfecting a disciplined approach to an occult art and eventually find out (as with freemasonry) the people around me have no idea why they do or say what they do, I really would like to prove (to myself) that it actually works.
Thus I would like to conduct a ritual that has a very small, pre determined outcome. Proving to myself that it actually works.

The research and book I ended up writing proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that this subject tends to attract some very strange people who just do it, so they can say, they do it.

I'm not looking to do anything but learn but I don't want to waste my time.
I'm just looking for someone to help me.

I hope this clarifies my intentions.

Mike