Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Announcements Announcements related to this forum.

Old 07-05-2017, 10:23 AM   #1
thorhammer

Default Anyone home?

I popped over to check on the forum's status as another forum I'm on is being retired soon, and some of the refugees might be interested in this site. Before I sent them over, though, I just wanted to make sure this place was still alive.

Is it? Why does it look like something from the early nineties? Is it because I am using an iPad?
thorhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:11 AM   #2
TrueLeoSnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorhammer View Post
I popped over to check on the forum's status as another forum I'm on is being retired soon, and some of the refugees might be interested in this site. Before I sent them over, though, I just wanted to make sure this place was still alive.

Is it? Why does it look like something from the early nineties? Is it because I am using an iPad?

There are still members on this forum. How often they post is of course left up to each individuals discretion. If you want to invite over more people to join in then I can think of no better way to generate ongoing dialogue than people with question and experiences to share. Unless they join and decide to "lurk" as usually happens with most online forums regardless of subject.
TrueLeoSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 03:36 AM   #3
Abraxas

I'm still here .

As above so below.
Abraxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:37 AM   #4
spook

Default Spook is still in the game

Hey friends and fellow spooks, I for one will still be here. I just use this site as one of many sites to find answers to the often too many questions I have dealing with the many different subjects that I find myself working on but if there is anyone needing help with the magic stuff, I will be glad to offer what help i can
spook is offline   Reply With Quote